Look I programmed a car in C

Look I programmed a car in C

C is like a plane, most errors are because of the idiot between the controls and the chair

sage in all fields

C is for brainlets.

brainlets using C is the reason why the rust meme is alive

Not for brainlets, but there are brainlets that use every language. There are rust devs that are brainlets. There are java devs that are brainlets. there are go devs that are brainlets. There are C++ devs that are brainlets.

A good programmer will use an appropriate language for the task at hand.

>a typesafe performant language! Look away!

it looks like it crashed

fuck off ruby shill

ruby is dying anyways
long live elixir with it's literal single purpose

it crashed because a recursive C function caused a stack overflow that wrote into the part of memory that controls acceleration

Yeah, and I'm assuming it crashed because of something stupid the driver did.

Don't restrict what the programmer can do just because you're too stupid to stop yourself from doing stupid things.

>ruby shill
Fuck no. Spent two years at a ruby shop and I have to say that ruby is by far the most full-of-brainlets language around... at least in the west. They rely on rails and fucking garbage gems for fucking everything under the sun because they don't bother thinking of how simple their problems really are. Every relatively large rails project I've ever looked at is absolutely riddled with fucking useless, ancient, unsupported gems. If you try to convince almost any rails developer that they should at least consider the real size of their problems, they reject the idea of having to actually think for once, like you just asked them to murder their dog. Realistically, I think I've met 2 good, non-brainlet ruby developers total.

this. Even nodefags are better than rubytards.

>too retarded to program at lower level
>must be the programming language's fault

>look I programmed a plane in C
Every_plane.jpeg

>plane

Rails is hot garbage. If you need a simple web server, use Sinatra. If you need a complex web server, don't use Ruby, because it will perform like ass anyways.

BANE?!

The C car is the one on the right that is about to drive next to the wrecked Rust car on the left.

>I need extra supporting wheels when I go biking
rust = babbys first programming language

>airbus autopilot crashes planes all the time
>ITS A PBKAC
>announcing sage

Your analogy is like a steaming pile of shit, in that is it literally shit.

>I don't pass my C course and now I'm forced to be a webdev, so I cry about C because "REEEEE UNSAFE REEEEE"

It's ok to be a brainlet user, it's ok.

Look I programmed a car in CIA

My friend the embedded code that runs on the ecus on vehicles likely was written in c

fun fact: cars are actually programmed in C

the entire field is for brainlets. if you were smart you'd be an electrical engineer or a mathematician

Look we programmed a car in C

Well memeded XD

whats wrong with being a web dev exactly? I work as a web dev. while you talk shit about languages you dont use/understand, I am getting paid to write/maintain code

you're a bad programmer

>dude u r so dumb for not learning C
>O-M-G I _hate_ linear algebra. These eigenvalues make no sense; I mean, when are we going to use this in real life!?

>engineer

Look I programmed a car in Rust

t. Fired and salty CIA ex-employee

A E S T H E T I C

>tfw currently learning to program in C
>tfw about to ace an exam in calculus IV
>tfw aced algebra last year
>tfw currently learning to apply it in QM
Who's the brainlet now?

I've been wondering: Is there a way to take control of rust from those fagots? Rust does bing very attractive features for low level software to the table, but those morons keep shoving dildos up their asses while insisting others like it.

Look I programmed a car in Java

>>tfw currently learning to program in C
>>tfw about to ace an exam in calculus IV
you're still doing things I did years ago
>extent of math is calc IV
>dude ima do some quantum mechanics shit. fucking light man, is it a wave or a particle? really makes you think!
you're still the brainlet

Performant is not a word

I bet it goes fast.