Leave Terry Davis alone

Source : youtu.be/xXNCJiDzhWs

Whoever did this email triggering on Terry should be ashamed the man is suffering from a terrible condition, Terry is a genius on all levels and doesn't deserve this treatment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4z1kcn4iOWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was me LOL

NO! It was me!

He's probably going to end up getting himself killed because of some of the faggots on here.

I'm not normally a carefag but fuck me, where do you draw the line.

fuck terry this skizofrenick asshole
also fuck your rules, fuck society

Seriously though do ppl even care about him and his os
Are there real temple os users
If he werent so edgy nobody would give a fuck bout this fella
Fuck this shit

>suffering from a terrible condition

writing a compiler isn't easy job, Sup Forumsirgin. Even though you're edgy nobody is giving a fuck about you, think about that

Dude are there real dedicated temple os users who use it as daily driver?
Thats my question
Yes he developed a compiler i respect him for that!
I ain't edgy
I dint ask nobody to give a fuck bout me

no. TempleOS is a research OS at best, and even Terry uses it on virtual machine. It isn't based on anything, no bash, no GNU, no busybox, no GNU/Linux, nothing. All of that project is unique code from Terry, while other non popular OSes makes use of open source projects, ReactOS, Haiku and BSD for example. You wouldn't expect one guy to create a Windows alternative only by himself, would you? Windows is an OS that is developed by a billionare company for 30+ years and it still has its flaws. What Terry is doing is impressive but not useful. People are giving a fuck about him because of that.

Still waiting for his suicide stream

Yes

>virus gets unleashed that kills all root OS systems which are derived from one anther

>only Temple OS survives

Im out of the loop, what happened to Terry?

u still here?

yeah

Did you write that shit or are you just a user?

So there was another assassination attempt against Terry at the lighted intersection outside his neighborhood.
youtube.com/watch?v=4z1kcn4iOWQ
Why does he constantly risk his station as God's high priest for fucking soda.

>dirtying God's temple with networking

Literally who?

> Terry is a genius on all levels
He's schizo, thus all his achievements can be sent to /dev/null.