What stereotypes about your homelands are true?

What stereotypes about your homelands are true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsHn9VJuTzA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Ecuador
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

autism

Flooding is quite a serious risk

youtube.com/watch?v=rsHn9VJuTzA

this sums it up

all of them

If you were born before 1970 theres a 50% chance you have awful teeth.

Also tea

Cucks

My Captcha was "find the burgers"

Every day I encounter 2-3 drunkards who seek fighting.

We actually consume a lot of vodka and buckwheat (me included).

Despite a recent decline there are still a lot of people who wear
tracksuits on daily basis.

I own a pair of adidas trainers.

Poland dislikes Germany and Russia and is catholic

Do you have bad teeth?

Our dialect is so awful.

this

none of them, unfortunately

I wish finns weren't such normies, it would be easier to climb up the social ladder

I have a tail

we drink a lot of tea

People really do commit suicide really often

my teeth are perfect, although the guy is right, the older generaiton of brits (+50) do tend to have bad teeth

A buttplug? :3

my teeth are shite

If the stereotype is that we are savage niggers non white good for nothing living in a fucking shithole of a third world country fucked up by populism then yeah, the stereotype is true.

Hockey.

we're fat and stupid for the most part

This
But more ignorant than stupid

>rampant smoking
>Muslim hate (to an extent)
>excessive drinking, sometimes without a reason
>disdain of immigrants (KEK) who will not adapt, will most likely be isolated/bullied
>shithole beyond belief, that did not have to be a shithole, but people still chose it to be
>will stand against any invaders, until the inevitable loss

we're mostly north african

we're deeply insecure, we steal German cars and go to Germany to clean old Germans' homes
we also like to get drunk but a lot of the time it's more sad than it is funny

maybe you are you moor but you're not portuguese
then
portugal is white
women have mustaches tho
almost exclusively in the beiras

Soft drug use is pretty accepted and common among young normies.

we believe that Europe = Greater Deutschland

Fat and dumb is pretty accurate for the general American.

I wouldn't even mind being a german province desu.
We might as well get belgium to join as long as we get autonomy.

We eat beans

They would have to stop speaking French immediately, though. It gives me headaches.

We can deport the wallonians.

A lot of the middle-aged people here are overweight. Not really as much for people under 30, though.

and tacos all the time

We are a lot like Australia

Fat

Why?

Shit posting irl we're always taking the piss out of each other.

We eat a guinea pigs and a lot of bananas

Hey Ecuador, why are you letting fucking everybody in your country?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Ecuador

Because we love everybody

cute desu

I really wonder why, you guys also where some of the few countries that offered Snowden and Assange asylum (the latter lives in your embassy in London)

We do produce good quality cocaine.
Also the donkey fucking thing is kinda true, the fucking savages from the northern coast do it.

But why

I think its beacause we dont have any major issue with any country.
Pur current president offered them asylum only to piss of USA, or those two might had compromising information about him. Everything he said about "its a matter of human rights and freedom of speech" is hypocritical bullshit

Because someone has to supply good coke to the world... and good whores too, cause yeah we have a lot.

The whole donkey thing is something cultural, like you need to do it in order to prove your manhood (As I said, savages). There is some documentary about it, Google it, it is called something like "Colombia, the country with hot women, where men fuck donkeys"

Brocuatorians, we love you a lot and shit, but god damnit, so many cubans and africans and indians are using your easygoing policies to sneak into Colombia, and now we have so many of them here. Please, do something.

lol they actually do?

I'm lazy and I eat pasta almost everyday.

Yep. Those bastards actually want to get to the US, but apparently all of them forgot to look a fucking map because they know nothing of the Darien Gap, a piece of really thick jungle, full of mountains, that makes it pretty much impossible to cross into Panama. They can't continue their journey, so they are stuck here. You can find them everywhere in Turbo, the only major city next to the border, it's becoming a serious problem there.

Sauce pls you have peaked my curiosity

We like friend chicken and watermelon.

we are as beautiful as people think we are

Everyday I travel on this train for college and work and every single fucking day i encounter people shitting next to railway tracks. It's mostly because there's too much population in this country and people can hardly afford home and even if you find a cheap home it doesn't have enough space to make to get a toilet, hence 'designated shitting streets'.

We're fat, ignorant, overly religious, and brown.

fixed

Something about having a closer proximity to the equator turns humans into troglodytes.

Why there is so many people in there.

Everyone drinks.

people say Sorry too much

Overweight (we love greasy and spicy food)
Heart problems
Drunkards (palinka)
Pessimism
Xenophobia, we can accept ppl but not for long so hospitality is great but only for a few days then fuck off

In the ancient times it is said that one should have at least 8 children, that practice however ended very soon but left a mark. Then came the mughals with their religion, today Muslims are in India are reproducing faster than Hindus, Sikhs or catholics. 1 child policy for them is an offense towards allah.

What about the toilet witch? Is that a thing?

>building below sea level

Swap that with optimism and you have u.s.

Come home, burger man.

>flama
>Joanna Hausmann

DELET THIS

Do not trust that lying jewess

We shitpost irl as banter between friends. Foreigners mistake it for hostility and racism - fucking soft cunts.

Honestly? There are so many of them you'd have to give me a list of the ones you want to know. I can only provide what I've seen and where I live. (Midwest)

Scooters are outside of Wal-Mart and everywhere.

Pacific Northwest here, it is always raining, we basically only have coniferous trees, and everyone is a leftist fart smeller in a prius

we really are full

None, we da best

We're a nation of idiots. Scientific advances in the U.S. and our domination in STEM fields has been kept going through extreme brain drain and a small minority of people in the country that are actually worth something. When someone on here says something like "If we're so dumb, why do we rule the world?", remind them that it's no thanks to the average, modern, American.

We could let someone die on the street and most people wouldn't bat an eye.
We're conservative as shit
We are brown midgets from the montains

We hate being mistaken for a Chinese.or a Korean

That's true of everywhere.
Don't let these clown fools you because they know more about Malaysian politics.

Most people here are actually racist and extremely conservative and closed towards foreigners.

I fucking love Australia, if anybody ever came to our country without being prepared for the bants, they'd probably neck themselves

we Muslim now.

and we actually eat frogs, snails and rabbits

Racism

here the girls are very sluts (which I regret because I just wanted to find a perfect girl and calm down) and football really governs things here.

While the stereotype of the samba is ridiculous. 99% of Brazilians do not know sambar, this is thing of who lives in Rio de Janeiro only.

I learned that thoughts associated with Nazism are extremely repudiated by today's Germans. Whole Europe is able to radicalize for fascism, but Germany never. this is true?

In the cities, everyone is chink, poo in loo, or Stockholm-esque SJW cucks.

Elsewhere, everyone loves hockey and goin' for a rip

>women have mustaches tho
?

true for my shithole.

It very depends.
It's like this in school but not even there always.
Media is very like this.
Where I am people make racist jokes and love to collect Nazi memorabilia.
What doesn't mean that they identify as Nazis.
Nazis are in general seen as bad but it's much more relaxed than it seems through media.

I also never ever met anyone who was pro refugee so far. I don't meet many women tho.

I might have doubts about the US lifestyle, if I had not already seen a billion American movies.

even if you are a guy from the Midwest (which state?), here's one question. In the South people really are white supremacist racist rednecks toothless as the movies and TV shows?

Most of them tbqh senpai

Though I think we have a reputation as Sweden 2.0 when our welfare is even less generous than the US in a lot of areas. There's no food assistance at all and you can't be on welfare permanently unless you're disabled.

You see muslims everyday on the streets?

im not the guy you asked but no. "the south" is gigantic and the only stereotype thats kinda true is their hospitality. if you go out into the sticks you can find redneck racists but they'll almost never be OPENLY racist. just salty looks really

its usually not acceptable anywhere to be racist against blacks openly, its kinda acceptable against mexicans, and mostly acceptable vs "islam"

rape is common, violent is rampant
there are druglord controlled zones
politicians rules like a monarchy

Ecuador is cute

CUTE