talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=a2a1e1abe5b7331cf92fb2baebed0163
youtube.com/watch?v=vUhAD9BTTW8
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ9fxpmM1lA
talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=c106e84bb6a2e89b5699c098f85e199a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

korean pop

Big Brother eviction time ! XD

ISS has nothing to do with NASA you racist

>The upper house of the Swiss parliament on Wednesday voted to invalidate its 1992 application to join the European Union, backing an earlier decision by the lower house. The vote comes just a week before Britain decides whether to leave the EU in a referendum.

>Thomas Minder, counsellor for the state of Schaffhausen and an active promoter of the concept of “Swissness,” said he was eager to “close the topic fast and painlessly” as only “a few lunatics” may want to join the EU now, he told the newspaper

reminder that liking short haired girls is just one peg up from being bent

Are Nige

you want to fucking go m8

VERY unhappy with that poo desu

breakfast dinner shits are the worst

Looks like even the LGBTQ aren't buying into the anti-gun horse shit anymore:

kdvr.com/2016/06/14/gun-sales-surge-after-orlando-shooting/

>Gun shops typically see a spike in customers after mass shootings. But this time, many are seeing shoppers they’ve never really seen before: More gays and lesbians.

George Horne, the owner of The Gun Room, Denver’s oldest firearms dealer, said Tuesday business is booming at his store.

"For this time of year I’d say its three to four times what we normally have," he said.

>The Pink Pistols is a national gun club for gays and lesbians. It saw its membership soar from about 1,500 members on Saturday to 3,500 on Monday.

Trump surge WHEN

wish I could get a pint with Nige

Who /LastLeg/?

melting plastic slag on the left

rate me

cravin a bf rn

But even if the leave vote wins they still don't HAVE to leave the EU.

>tfw I exclusively like shot haired tomboy girls

I'm 100% straight

Pic related is the perfect girl look

Marco is going

kek

do you drive?

genuinely believe I am one of the top 5 posters on /brit/ and I'm sure janny could corroborate this

Been using this site for my entire adult life lads

I have nothing in life

Haha

Unironically voting remain because I have a good degree, a decent job, and want the freedom to fuck off out of here.

why would you even save this

leave it out m8, it's complicated

Ah yes because if the EU keeps going it's going to un-sink itself

Better than Obama?
talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=17a58825af764bcae3b7779d2dcbcaef

Eating a plate of dry cured Prosciutto lads

are Boris

Doing a listen to some Tatsuro Yamashita on crispy vinyl

>normie """"fashion"""""

cara

Parts of the army wants to peacefully rebel against the government and "move the loyalty from politicians to the fatherland and it's people" and would protest against the government. The General of the Home Guard, Tor Rune Raabye supports this notion.

The further massive defense cuts plan by the government has enraged thousands of Home Guard soldiers around the country, an invitation to light beacons wearing uniform to protest against the government have recently circulated in the Home Guard. The new plan basically includes cutting 12k out of 40k people from the Home Guard.

>We who live along the coast of Norway have since the dawn of time had the right and duty to light beacons whenever danger looms. The danger is now, with politicians and their proposals, a reality - says Frode Larsen, a second lieutenant active in the rapid reaction force Bjorn West HomeGuard09 in Bergen and one of the initiators of the action.

>By having been loyal without informing the people for so many years, we've failed both Norway and our mission. We have indirectly contributed to our defense being weakened. We must halt. We have a duty to speak up, says Fenrik Frode Larsen.

>In reality, the long-term plan of the government is to shut down the Norwegian Defense Force. Our people do not understand how bad it is. Our protest is an awakening for our people. We with long experience in the military knows that one cannot win any war without feet on the ground. The feet on the ground in Norway, is the Home Guard, he said.

British military coup WHEN

what a bloody loon

Are slags x

why not

I was a tomboy, but now I'm a full grown lesbian

Prefer not to say

youtube.com/watch?v=rH8AsTCigp8

Honestly unless you've been recognised on /brit/ while posting anonymously you've got a shitty gimmick

Are Nige

lager is shite

t. ale god

>straight male
>attracted only to lesbians

You're in for a fun time lad

youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
rly makes u thnk...................................

NOW WATCH ME RISE UP AND LEAVE
ALL THE ASHES YOU MADE OUTTA ME
WHEN YOU SAID THAT WE WERE WRONG
LIFE GOES ON
JUST LOOK AT HOW LONG I'VE AGREED
NOW WATCH ME RISE UP AND LEAVE
ALL THE ASHES YOU MADE OUTTA ME
WHEN YOU SAID THAT WE WERE WRONG
LIFE GOES ON
YOU BLEW ME AWAAAAAY
AWAAAAAAAY
AWAAAAAAAY
AWAAAAAAAY

It's doing very well, desu. Not without it's problems, but it's working on most fronts.
The pound suffered hugely on the market when brexit pulled ahead in a single poll.

Would LOVE to see those two have lezza sex

youtube.com/watch?v=5LBnMRWeV-E

BRIMFUL OF ASHA ON THE 45

>>>/cum/

just saw something that offended me lads so I reported it to the police immediately

The LGBT community in the states have never been particulatly anti-gun. Gay bashing is a thing and has been for many, many years, and most of them are smart enough to realize that lawful possession of a firearm for self-defence is the most effective way to ensure your personal safety.

talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=a2a1e1abe5b7331cf92fb2baebed0163

Didn't know Obama was this much of a lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUhAD9BTTW8

D A I L Y

don't remind me

It's a good thing that gays have finally realised that the left has chosen gay hating Muslims over then.

Welcome to the right wing gays

Why does drinking with m8s make me happy but drinking alone make me miserable?

listening to land of hope & glory and believing in britain

hang on there's a knock at the door

Based Charles will be instilling himself as an absolute dictator as soon as Liz dies with full support of the military and will deport all non-whites to the camps he has been secretly building across the British countryside and will then turn them all into compost which he will sell for £20 a bag.

>lawful possession of a firearm for self-defence is the most effective way to ensure your personal safety.

Haven't masturbated for 96 hours and has no urges to do so now

Will force myself now, for health reasons

Chew seeds get banged

why don't guys like fat girls?

muh 96

fuck off livershit

don't reply to it

t. ponce

Fat girls are disgusting to look at and be with

"I, (Insert full name), do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God."

nothing about davey c there, la

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ9fxpmM1lA

Shouldn't have had the extra hot at nandos and lathered it over everything. My arsehole is in fucking tatters.

>Doing very well

>Failed common agricultural policy
>Failed common fisheries policy
>Failed currency
>Actively taking diplomacy away from the member states and ignoring their referendums
>Allowing member states to be overrun by Muslims

Ah yes

I HATE PRUSSIANS

aim your attention elsewhere

Proper tuckered out from my run earlier lads x

alcohol is a drepressant
without people around it is hard to stay happy while drinking if you are already a sad sod

talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=c106e84bb6a2e89b5699c098f85e199a

Australia sure is a wacky place

thinking of quitting my job lads but afraid I might not find another one.. what to do?

working lad that doesn't drink poofy lagers

Chinese mainlander?

Haven't cried since I was a kid lads. Honestly disgusted by people who do.

why dont girls like guys with small dicks?

WEW

Ah yes le reformed Europe. Because even when Big Dave threatened with leaving the EU for his reforms they still told him to fuck off

>tfw glorious 8 inch BBC
>tfw never been used

shittest feeling

Kind of cringe when I hear the term SJW lads.
Don't get me wrong, I hate people whose shoe fits "SJW" but it just seems like quite a puerile label.

Let's just call them lefties.

m8

>sell for £20 a bag.
bargain

>gender is a social construct

iktf

Except mine is a beautiful 8 inch white cock

The BWC

>still no source on this gif

bit rude

george osborne is the slimiest, most uncharismatic little shit in govermnet at the moment. all he does is suck camerons balls

>alcohol is a depressant so it makes you sad

Really don't know why so many people get the definition of a "depressent" wrong.

>8" BWC
>Cum after about 5 minutes

Literally a waste of a good penis