Hey let's kill all the best most hardworking pureblooded people in our country because STOP HAVING A BETTER SANDCASTLE...

>hey let's kill all the best most hardworking pureblooded people in our country because STOP HAVING A BETTER SANDCASTLE THAN ME and GIBE ME FREE STUFF

Name one revolution that has been a good idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JiW3qRlDhig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2011 Egyptian revolution.

revolution is about the overthrow of the powers

what did you expect rainbows and sunshine?

at least be consoled by the fact that it will never happen in the west again

Everything always ends up worse afterwards

>consoled
can anyone be more brainwashed?

The 2017 White Uprising, which will happen when Trump becomes president and deports all the niggers and shitskins.

>most hardworking

What?

>poor people work harder than rich people

when will this meme die

Cuckolds like you should be shot

nicolas 2 did not make tanks planes and war

it's difficult to imagine but if you put all the peasants to work in factories somethings just can be made

nice try porky

hahahahahaahahahahaahahahaa please stop

he's only deporting illegals retard

Trump is obviously a white nationalist. He only claims to be deporting illegals only so he can get the nigger/shitskin vote, but as soon as he's president he's going to get rid of them all. Mark my words.

The French and American revolutions

How can he become president when his own party hates him. If he ever succeeds, he will be a lame duck with both parties actively sabotaging him. He builds support by alienating the moderates AND the establishment. The very people he desperately need to cross the majority line. The party race is totally different from the actual Presidential race. He'll will suffer a political Brutus stab.

don't forget representatives are voted into power too

>Trump is obviously a white nationalist
Fucking end yourself Sup Forumstard

American Revolution

>Trump is obviously a white nationalist
this is a weird way of saying 'populist'

People don't revolt because they think it's a "good idea", user. The fact that you don't understand that shows just how spoiled you are.

most of country has a negative opinion of trump mate,the only reason he has a chance is because Hillary is equally unpopular. republicans having to pander to evangelists and radical fringe parties to win primary has been a problem for a while.

i was only kidding

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I laugh at the face of those who believe this shit was beneficial to our country.

This was nothing but a smart coup to overthrow the royalty and replace it with loud ass emissaries
then it got more complex with napoleon doing his shit and stuff, but that's basically what it was.
the merchants fucked up the aristocracy

Russian revolution

>You will never build upon a centuries old tradition of incrementally more liberal parliamentary government

Sometimes I'm a bit jelly of the brits desu senpai.

>most hardworking

The French revolution was the rise of the hard-working working bourgeois class and the desmise of the inactive aristocratic one.

Don't underestimate the power of the white race. Look how many people are waking up to the corruption that plagues our government, as well as the lies and bullshit the media feeds us. They're starting to realize that the only way to make this country great again is to get rid of all the mudslimes and spics, and that the only thing standing in the way is our own congress. Trump will actually be able to fulfill his promises because he has so many of them in his pocket.

He'll get what he wants, even if it means starting another civil war. You'll see.

Shitskin detected. Hope you're ready for the day of the rope.

this, who even thinks it was the proles who revolted

There has been basically 3 revolutions in 1789-92, and you seem to be confusing them together.

@60931354
I've seen your work before, nice try trying to falseflag the real Sup Forums.

>niggers and shit skins

Trump isn't a racist you dumb stormfag.

>Sup Forums being this delusional

Ok lad.

wew

>the French revolution was a mistake

Eeeeeezy. These 3 are just off the top of my head:

1. 1791 Haitian revolution
>Slavers BTFO
2. 1917 Russian revolution
>Funland was born
3. 1989 Romanian Revolution
>Communists BTFO

You know the opposite of populism ? Elitism
(Which is actually a great thing btw)
But have you seen the state of our """elite""" ?
I'll vote for the populists tb h

>1894
>Sans Culottes

ISHYGDDT

American revolution was pretty damn good.

>neglecting to mention the king was shitting all over the peasants at the time and he fucking deserved it

>The king was the only one to die in the Terror

the king actually wasnt that bad just a little sheltered beheading him and and his wife was pretty fucked up especially with how fucked up things got after wards, it was like stalinist russia you could be killed for complaining about bread prices or not being enthusiastic enough about the revolution.

Non, this is why I always oppose those retards that want to overthrow the leader/government. Sure, they maybe be shitty/corrupt/foreign puppets but as long as they keep the country stable they should remain in power, otherwise we will end up with the circus like in Ukraine.

>as long as they keep the country stable
but they can't even do that right

>neglecting to mention the king was shitting all over the peasants at the time

But he wasn't, Louis XVI did nothing but good for his people.

Trump is a shill. He's involved with all the Jew bankers and appears on all the Jew-owned media and shills 9/11. His building is on the same street as a billion Jew bankers. How can Sup Forums believe he is actually going to remove anyone. A republican candidate winning just indicates more wars for Israel.

You're right, America was a mistake.

>Don't underestimate the power of the white race
hahhahahahahah

>blood nobility
>most hardworking

Wassup? :DDDD

The French Revolution is literally a turning point in history and I find it incredible that an American, a citizen of a country proud for it's freedom, would denigrate an event that was the literal birth of liberty in Europe

Not to say that the later excesses of the revolution were good in any way, but the French Revolution was the moment premodernity ended and the modern age (at least in the political sense) began

>Haiti
Literally just a chimpout by retarded tribal niggers. Look at where Haiti is now
>Finland
Ok this is good so Finland didn't become commie
>Romania
If revolution didn't happen communism wouldn't have existed

>Break from home country over incredibly petty tax bullshit
>write a bunch of leftist bullshit laws like muh equality muh representation
>let tons of niggers and immigrants into the country while denying help from father country

>implying hardworking capitalist business men are the same thing as inbred useless 18th century nobility

sing along with me

ZAAAADOKK THE PRIEEEEST
AND NAAATHAN THE PROPHEEETTT
ANOINTED SOLOMON KINGGGG

PLEASSEEE FUCK MY WIFE! PLEASURE MY WIFE!

I mean we're way better than them now but If we stayed together it would be better for both of us and we wouldn't be filled with mexicans

U.s. war of independance

Hes not getting elected, he raped his moderate vote

Cuban revolution from Spain

We'd be better off if we stayed in the commonwealth desu

>Literally just a chimpout by retarded tribal niggers.

Kek, so if you were a literal slave you wouldn't try to put a stop to that? Are you some kind of cuck?

Fuck even the average French peasant worked harder than the nobility. They probably worked harder than the capitalists too.

KEK, you fucking moron. You think he's going to deport wealthy Indians, Chinese and Japs?

Keep clutching to your delusions Sup Forumsack

cant wait to drink the tears of your face on election night 2bh

Robespierre literally did NOTHING wrong. Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: you can't.

>wealthy Indians, Chinese and Japs?
so like 1% of the "minorities" ? no onviously not he's not stupid
the others must go though

They won't, and no amount of Sup Forumstard fantasy will change that.

you do realize this man is actually going to receive millions and millions of votes ?
his campaign probably costs more than what most people earn in a lifetime

this is very serious business, if you call it "Sup Forumstard fantasy" you're completely deluded

btw this will end 49%-51% like always and with all the gerrymandering in USA and the fucked up election system it's very possible he'll win (which is a good thing)

He persecuted the Church

You're right, the tiny minority of white supremacists are successfully going to hold the majority in Congress and Senate

And I'm sure his pandering to the essential Jew vote will go down well with Sup Forums

kys Pierre

Oh man dude

>destroying the clergy
>wrong

pick 1 and only one

M8 even if he wins (and that's a big if considering basically every poll gives Hillary the edge), he would also have to get anything like that through congress and the senate and the courts, which would be literally impossible. The democrats will never compromise with him and most of his own party hates his guts, so nothing he tries to pass will even make it through congress. Not to mention mass deportations of American citizens like user suggested would be unconstitutional as fuck and get shot down in court before you could say "build the wall".

there are no "white supremacists" in western politics i have no idea what you're going on about
donald trump is a patriot and that is a good thing

besudes jews are great, we need to defend them from the muslims
i don't see what Sup Forums has to do with any of this

t. autism

>Myanmar
First, wait what
Second, why your flag looks like Taiwan?

>basically every poll gives Hillary the edge
most of the american media supports clinton this is no surprise

also many many people in history have shown that once your senate/assembly/what have you makes you their president, consul, dictator ...

it's only one small step away from taking all the power for yourself
which i don't believe trump is above doing

If he did actually try to become a dictator people would probably roll out the guillotines. Besides, that's giving him way too much credit, he's not nearly smart enough to pull a Hitler.

youtube.com/watch?v=JiW3qRlDhig

if you want my opinion he's literally only pretending to be retarded
but hey maybe i overestimate him idk

I think most of his success comes from the fact that he's literally as dumb as his supporters. A bunch of idiots have gotten together and worshiped one of their own.

You do understand the French Revolution was ultimately good for the French economy don't you? Redistributing wealth from the rich increases purchasing power of the lower classes and thus increases total consumption. We see this again and again throughout history. The only difference is in a civilized society we can do it through taxation instead of violence.

>besudes jews are great, we need to defend them from the muslims

t. Jean-Luc Goldstein

>believing in god

reddit username?

The October Revolution.

There was also that whole thing about how it was the beginning of the modern era, the birth of modern political thought, and began the era of civil rights and personal freedom currently enjoyed in the West.

this

>criticizing the French Revolution from your safe space in a secular free democracy

OP should just end himself

>all these cucks for feudal nobility in this thread

jfc

IRELAND!
Although technically we never had a revolution since they all failed, so we had a ton of rebellions.

Still you can't blame us from trying and we got our sovereignty in the end because the Brits stopped giving a shit.
We went from a third world shithole with the worst slums in Europe to one of the richest first world countries with a high standard of living in less than 100 years.
Shame we sold our sovereignty to the germans.

American Revolution
French Revolution
Revolutions of 1848
Paris Commune
Mexican Revolution
1917 Russian Revolutions
Spanish Revolution
Hungarian Revolution of 1956

>have a famine
>cripples you because you suck at farming
>is all dem britains fault, why you din gib us dat welfare
>later
>MUH INDEPENDENCE FREEDOM KILL THE BRIT OPPRESSOR

t. mouloud
qu'est-ce que t'es allé foutre en nouvelle zelande ? reviens ici tout de suite, laisse les blancs tranquille

>disease kills the potato crop
>millions of Irish (who are British citizens) are starving
>Brits literally don't give a fuck that their own subjects are are dying like flies, refuse to send relief

Wow, I wonder why the Irish don't like them?

>1917

Thread confirmed infested with JIDF

It's generally true.

>work office job
>all you do is email and call people
>maybe make powerpoints or work with excel
>make 20k-500+k per year

Or

>work with hands
>do a job officefag could never do
>make 60-100k if really good/lucky

You clearly have no clue of Irish History of the British occupation besides Sup Forums meme.

The reason we were bad farmers and only farmed the potato was because there was no land to farm, it was owned by landlords who owned 90% of the country yet lived in Britain and might visit to hunt once or twice a year.
Any money you got was payed for rent.
Irish people were also not allowed to be educated so they did not know how to farm besides what their fathers taught them, there was also the stupid thing that they would divide up the little patches they owned or rented to each child rather than the eldest, so if you owned a tiny patch and had seven kids it eventually got too small.

So the blight came and killed the whole country food source. The Brits basically ignored us and considered us lower than niggers.
Ireland was nothing but an ornament or a holiday home to the Brits, they ignored us for the majority of the time we were apart of the UK yet held onto the tightest.

Irish people getting educated and being able to vote for the downfall of British occupation, suddenly there was a whole class of Irish people who were smart enough to think hold the fucking phone this is not right.

It baffles me how Britain treated Ireland, not many Irish people gave a fuck about leaving we just really fucking had too.
Ireland was not even built up like some of the African colonies, even India was way better off.
You had some nice buildings in Dublin but even then Dublin was one of the shittiest cities in Europe at the time.

The Irish and British relationship is very complicated and old.

Tbh comparing them is pointless because they're different kinds of work, but what can be said is that they're both essential to keep the country running and the vast difference between the rewards given is obscene.

American

>muh joos

sure showed me, senpai

Thread is infested with commie JIDF

Reminder that commies advocate the killing of 90% of the population in order to gain Jewish control of the economy

Reminder that all Jews, not just professor, commonly advocate communism.