Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
youtu.be/3WSe9ugpXIw
a.doko.moe/rczrqf.iso
a.doko.moe/qiriwe.iso
ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/en/index.html
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3283449
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What was the name of nyaa's replacement again?

Ohshit, how'd I miss that. Thanks.

Did you take that picture?

Also I need to upgrade my graphics card but don't want to spend much money. So I was thinking of waiting for the crypto-currency bubble to pop and buying an AMD card for cheap. Are the linux drivers for AMD figured out yet?

thanks
>it's just as crowded on every channel
o-oh
ok

Any suggestions on server racks/metal cabinets that work well with regular desktop towers?

where the fucking hell can i get a legal copy of windows 7 for a new PC?

Did you take that picture?
No

What's going on here?

What is the input delay people get with the official DS4 dongle and is it stable? I have tried some cheaper dongles and none of them work properly. Also can you even use the DS4 dongle as a generic bluetooth for other purposes?

Ok, some days ago an user posted screenshots of a light resources version of both Windows 10 and 7 (they needed only ~5GB of space and used little RAM too).

He said he would upload the images and post on /sqt/.
Has he posted it? Anyone have the links?

mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/

I have a problem with my pc running windows 10. I have two screens and sometimes the screens die and one goes completely white and the other completely blue until I restart the computer.

I thought the problem was my graphics card, but I checked the drivers 100 times and even had it stress tested on another machine yet there it works fine. Any ideas what the problem might be?

>THIS GAME MADE BY BOYFRIEND CUM 6 TIMES

I really like that rabbit hahaha
Guys I REALLY like that rabbit hahahaha

What's the best approach for getting rid of the new generation of web-page "popups"?

These occur when you begin reading a web page, and then sometime within the first 15 seconds, the page goes dark and is overlaid with some marketing crap that obscures the content underneath it.

Note that these popups are now often coded in CSS, meaning that turning off JavaScript isn't enough.

I'd like to normally have JavaScript and CSS mostly active by default, but I just want to turn off the specific popup features for all sites except a whitelist.

What's the best way to do this?

I'm running embedded python on Windows 10 work pc because I can't install anything.

How do I import packages/libraries that aren't built in? I can't use anything like pip, apt-get, etc. Trying to import PIL images.

What's the best open source image/video viewer for Windows 10?

See these ridiculously thin cables micro-mice use? Where can I buy USB cables as thin as that?

Not really a stupid question but what the fuck is up with this.
>pic related

I have a Galaxy7 and ever since I've updated the top of the screen (notification panel) and some top of menus get lost in the background--the areas boxed in yellow in sections 2 and 3 of pic.
Section 1 everything looks normal.

Been trying to fix it for a few days, but nothing.
Anyone know anything about this?

You point a fan INTO the computer, or make the fan blow OUT of the computer?

both. one takes cool air in and one blows hot air out

Ah, I misspoke. I meant a regular house box fan because my CPU and environment is shit. I've been seeing a lot of (pic related) lately but I actually can't tell if it's a legit thing or just a meme

VLC

OK so I delidded this C2d E8400.
How badly did I fuck up?

Pic related

Can I set a definitive resolution for the HDMI port in the BIOS?

I didn't think most BIOSes do that, resolution's usually up to the TV and the OS
>mfw I learn newer bioses might have this option

RIP

>delidding a soldered cpu
user, I...

yes, the setup in your pic works.

I want to limit my acces to all sites with my firewall, since i really mainly use 10 sites or so. Should i just do rules on a good sw firewall or is there a better way to do it ? Preferably one tbat you can easily cusromize maybe a .bat or so

MEGA's upload speed is fucking trash, where can I upload 7GB for free without fucking around too much?

Ive got a tv as a second monitor. Sometimes when I watch a video it will change the tv from 1080p to 1080i. Why is it doing this?

so my pc randomly crashes without any error or any pattern. how the fuck do i figure out which part is defective? already bought a new GPU, since i needed one anyway, but it wasn't that.

Fucking lel

I want to fuck that bunny.

youtu.be/3WSe9ugpXIw

>furfags fap to this OP's image

A fresh install of GNU/Linux plus MPV.

>open source on Windows
luh maow

Are there any internal usb optical drives? Also why dat bunny so thicc

Yes, I do.

Nyaa.si

How come some things are cheaper at Walmart than the exact same item was at Sam's Club? I mean they're owned by the same company, and the latter is supposed to be the whole membership-only wholesale gig, so what the hell?

Bring it up because I was in the market for a PS4 controller and noticed they were ten bucks more at Sam's Club (though Costco had the same price Walmart did) which seemed odd to me.

>windows 7
a.doko.moe/rczrqf.iso
>windows 10
a.doko.moe/qiriwe.iso
I'm not the one that made those by the way. I still had that thread watched so I just got the links from there. Tell me how they go. I also want to use them personally.

I'd be real hesitant to use an operating system ISO that's been modified by some unknown third party.

What is a good alternative to my razer black widow memeboard?

i didn't end up having to post on /sqt/ because the thread was still up
it only died an hour or two ago, actually

and yea, are the ones

as was mentioned in the other thread, the images contain the NTLite presets used to make them
though if you want them updated, you'll need to do that yourself (install in a vm, update, sysprep, capture, then ntlite)

Is there anyway to even tell if there is anything malicious within a modified OS?

send help

Oh you can't update them? That sucks.

What's a place I can pirate IPAs from? Torrents prefferably.

you can, i have tested doing so in windows 7
some updates might not work, if they update a component i removed, though that shouldn't matter (as the component wasn't there in the first place)

i haven't tested the win10 image at all, that was just made for the hell of it, though it should work there as well

i'm talking about if you don't want to use my image, but rather make your own equivalent using an unmodified windows installation image

how many case fans should i have?
i only have 2 right now. one on the front and one in the back

actually, maybe that wasn't very clear
the win7 image i made is fully updated ootb (as of yesterday), so if you made your own image using my preset, yours won't be unless you do that yourself as well

Can a 120mm LED fan be safely hooked up to the PSU via Molex

Even though I don't want to be an applecuck, I used the iPad Pro the other day and found that it was insanely useful for drawing, and the screen is so big and clear I could use it for my notes for school. I'm used to Samsung and I've become spoiled to
> having a back button
> having a menu open up for apps
> having dual screens
> sliding my finger to type
> having apps that let me choose what permissions I allow when downloading new apps
Is there any apps that can help simulate that experience, or any android tablets that have the sensitivity and smoothness of the Pro?

s/n: can I get a regular iPad and use Procreate with a Bamboo Pen?

What is the "Impression Eyes" of text editors?
I just want some editable text to be visible in a window, no borders or anything.

vim

T H I C C

it might be a failed bsod if it has the same colors. it might be caused by bad ram or a bad overclock.
undo your overclock if you have one if it persist reboot with memtest and check your ram (this one might take a while)

if they are .dll just drop them in the same folder you have your python executable

Sup Forums I'm at my mom's house trying to fix her internet and idk wtf she did. I can connect to the wifi on all devices but not I can't get on the internet. Did she limit the access somehow? She said she called Verizon about it and they mentioned limited access but she doesn't know the details as she's old and has bad memory. I've tried manually resetting everything to no avail. Still limited access (and thereby no internet) across the board.

nvm i did it with notepad++ and f12.

If you can connect to the router but not the internet t's a problem with them. Ask them to get their asses over and investigate.

so like 2 months ago my pc shut down while playing vidya and it released some nasty ass burning smell
managed to turn it on again later just to see the desktop and i had to turn it off again because of the smell
there was also some thin smoke in both cases
i've bought some solid psu since the previous was really lame and i blamed it on it
now i've played some vidya for a month and yesterday while playing i've noticed the smell again
shit got worse since it happens even when i watch youtube or run fl studio or whatever and the psu isnt even warm
what do?

How the fuck do people like you function?
everyone is selling things at the highest price one will pay for it

notepad++

>factually confirmed by leakers botnet

Where can i get a working legal copy of Win10? Or do i have to buy it?

Is there a keyboard that I have the ability to make any key any RGB I choose by a function on the keyboard itself? For example, if I wanted just the K, C, and T key red and the rest of the keys green, is this possible? If so, what are the key words I would search?

Don't plug your computer directly into the washing machine's power outlet next time, Ivanov.

I just think it strange that the "wholesale" store is selling at a higher price than the one open to the general public when both chains are owned by the same company is all. Was wondering if there was a better explanation than "lol supply and demand".

Zero smell for past month?
Probably your psu is acting up again, you're shit out of luck.
Also check your gpu in some high-load benchmark, maybe it's getting shit on too, unlikely though.
But 2 times in a row? Maybe it's bigger than your pc, is everything alright with wiring at your house?

it's plugged into a 5 slot extension cord like always

it's 47 C (116 F) now when browsing Sup Forums and listening to music on yt
graphics card is gtx 760
this shit happened in dark souls 3 and i've ran it again like 2 weeks ago but had to alt f4 because i've only noticed a little smell
but then i had no problems up to yesterday and i've ran heavier games regulary

btw are (you)'s gone again?

e.g Corsair K70 RGB has this option, look for keyboards with advanced RGB settings, Corsair, maybe newer Razer ones

Any way of mirroring a movie stream from my Windows PC to my Sony Bravia TV without connecting it with a HDMI cable, etc?

With youtube I just have to click on that icon to bring it directly to my TV. But movie streams usually don't have that. What can I do? For Miracast (screen mirroring) I need some special stick or so

Hello,

Posted here yesterday morning asking about Defragging. I had my computer defragging most of the day whilst I was using it and by the time it came to go to bed it said it was only around 5% complete.

I decided to stop the defragging, shut down the PC and carry on today. I've done the same thing today, it's been running since this morning and this is how far it has come, it's been on this file for about an hour now.

Is this normal? Should I just defrag as much as I can then resume the next day until it reaches 100% ?

Is there an active archive that lists tripcodes by posts?
I can't seem to find one.

Should I get a comptia A+ or is it a waste of money
I need a job bad

How do I prevent my TV from cutting off the HDMI output?

good website to host webms with sound? preferable like a gallery?

youtube

Is that a suit?

what raid should I use for two 5200rpm 2tb hdds?

Tons of torrents out there

Get the activator from my digital life forums

question
will a pcie 2 x1 raid controller work with linux?

What's the absolute best overall certificate to get an OK IT desk job?

My new graphics card is coming today. When it comes, should I uninstall my old drivers and install the new drivers then install the graphics card or should I install the graphics card then uninstall the old drivers and install the new drivers?

anybody have an aida 64 extreme key they want to shar?

What OS? In general, uninstall driver in order to return to default drivers, then install card, after that the new driver. Depending on the OS, uninstalling the old driver shouldn't be necessary.

For the Windows 10 version, who cares? How much worse could it be?

>defraggler
Try a defrag program that isn't shit and doesn't sound like shit either.
ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/en/index.html

Windows 10.

For some reason when I open this specific pic in my imageviewer of choice (Quickpic) it doesn't finish rendering. It does in the stock ones on android, though. How do I fix this?

I've tried downloading again (filesizes matched), clearing cache, waiting for minutes but no results. I doubt a source will help but here it is:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3283449