Based Google

Based Google

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L1alIQozubY
archive.is/vWpo4
archive.is/1ihYS
bighealthreport.com/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-is-a-mental-disorder/
archive.is/q6MLV
archive.is/9sht9
archive.is/pdhu3
archive.is/5ET9b
archive.is/m6VBO
archive.is/ld3YT
archive.is/AWW9m
archive.is/PMWtr
archive.is/dLKuy
archive.is/wmBtU
archive.is/Jhop2
archive.is/tKC5p
archive.is/kmFZa
archive.is/FQjLQ
hhs.gov/civil-rights/for-individuals/section-1557/1557faqs/index.html
archive.is/eKxo3
archive.is/OOtVl
archive.is/V1jMC
archive.is/ak6fC
archive.is/4OoLU
lgbtfunders.org/reporttypes/tracking-report/
archive.is/98p9U
archive.is/G4xwE
youtu.be/w2egvtgealM
archive.is/bVmEN
archive.is/dK9Ci
archive.is/oKnpk
archive.is/hqEdg
archive.is/jdfai
theblaze.com/news/2017/03/29/californias-transgender-inmates-may-soon-have-bras-cosmetics/
archive.is/RbRFc
archive.is/yjTxP
archive.is/jQaHT
archive.is/FuIgD
archive.is/eHOvR
archive.is/EHYp6
archive.is/M9plQ
archive.is/xOdfN
archive.is/pMsN2
archive.is/NTlib
archive.is/D4bjX
archive.is/8MhmJ
archive.is/gpsBs
theblaze.com/news/2017/06/06/transgender-freshman-sprinter-born-a-male-wins-two-girls-state-championships/
archive.is/VdJP8
archive.is/ofThs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based Sup Forumsedditor

go back to your containment board

wtf i thought only mozilla was sjw!!! which browswer d o i use now!!!

I don't understand the concept of being proud of your sexuality. Doesn't make any kind of sense to me.

this

I believe it has to do with being shamed and ridiculed for it. We don't see it as often these days but it still happens.

Opera is there

Not even sexuality, but mental illness. They are proud of their mental illness.
How does people this stupid live a life and get a job is beyond me. Oh well, on the bright side, it gives me hope that there are people more stupid than me and it'll be easier to stomp them down in the corporate ladder.

Degeneracy.

A reminder that in Ezekiel 16:49 it says the sin of Sodom was pride.

It amazes me how these fucking freaks confirm everything the Bible says about them and why we should kill them.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1alIQozubY

Get out, rajeet.

That's nothing, some people manage to be proud of their skin color.

kys

Why would you be proud of something you can't control like your race or sexuality.

BUT BUT BUT MOZILLA SJW T_T

What the Q stands for?

It makes about as much sense as being proud of the color of your skin, or anything else you were born with.
That's why it makes much more sense to be proud of your community, since you can actually have an impact on it.

You need to critically analyze the origins of "mental illness," rather than slurping down the cum of every authority figure you meet, faggot.

Queer.

This. I understand that everyone of them has passed through this and has come to a point where it is not a problem for them so they want to use it as a positive characteristic even if it makes no sense.

But for as much as I like all of my gay friends they talk way too much about it. I mean it's OK to talk about sex and past experiences but every time we end up talking about how they're gay and how that's great. It's worse than how I talk about my city when I'm in another city lol.
I'm more interested in general gossip for useless chats, I don't care that much about how the sexuality of that particularity person is important, I don't need a gay manifesto everytime

Fags and dykes say they want to be treated equally, but that's a fucking lie. They do want to be treated like everyone else, but they also want everyone to acknowledge their gayness at every opportunity and blow sunshine up their asses constantly about how brave and progressive they are.

when you're such a shallow and uninteresting person as these people, you have to find a gimmick for people to care about you, and so they act like a dick and shove their sexuality in your face.

Who?

It used to be that gay people were shunned. So pride was an event to be a counter to that aiming at the Civil rights side of things.
Now it's just creepy weird shit.

bait.svg

I have gay parents and they don't give a fuck. Neither do I, it's just boring. I love saying being gay is nothing and nobody should care if someone likes cock, as long as they don't want me to try it, and hearing a room full of SJWs screech about how I know nothing about the gay community or it's values.

>Not LGBTQP
You, you disappointing me!

But it is one...

>pander to >5% of the population
>a good chunk of your population detests this >5%
>still do it for some reason
I don't understand.

Sorry I'm retarded, I meant

>You need to critically analyze the origins of "mental illness,"
Oh ,I have done just that.
>rather than slurping down the cum of every authority figure you meet, faggot.
Yeah, that's what your kind does, suck cock, that is. But you wouldn't know how normal people live, so you assume everybody to suck cock. If you weren't mentally ill , maybe you'd be able self reflect on your life.
Off to your containment board.
>inb4 Sup Forums
Idgaf about manchildren, try again.

what the actual fuck

These people really aren't though. This whole LGBTurdery bullcrap is merely the gen Z equivalent to an uppity teen getting all edgy and wearing che guevara shirts and the like "to really show it" to his parents.

>LOOK AT ME SOCIETY!! I'M GAY AND YOU CANT STOP ME :) SUCH PROGRESSION WOW

These people are just braindead narcicisstic morons following the sheeple herd, plain and simple

Why do you care? it doesn't affect you.

>lol nothing matters unless it affects me directly

>American College of Pediatricians - Gender Ideology Is "Institutionalized Child Abuse"
>>'Affirming’ so called transgender children means sterilizing them as young as 11years old
>>Puberty blockers plus cross-sex hormones causes permanent sterility
>>The required life time use of cross-sex hormones also puts these children at risk for stroke, heart disease, diabetes, cancers and more
>>Rates of suicide are nearly twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery
>archive.is/vWpo4
>archive.is/1ihYS
>Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.
>bighealthreport.com/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-is-a-mental-disorder/
>As many as 98% of gender-confused boys and 88% of gender-confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty and grow naturally into adult life if untreated.
>>DSM-V under "Gender Dysphoria without a disorder of sex development"
>Close to 80% of such children would abandon their confusion and grow naturally into adult life if untreated.
>archive.is/q6MLV
>Pushing Kids Into Transgenderism Is Sadistic, Medical Malpractice
>>Socially indoctrinating young children toward accepting transgenderism is rampant today in public schools, starting as early as kindergarten
>archive.is/9sht9
>The trans population is growing at what should be considered an alarming rate.
>archive.is/pdhu3
>NHS: the number of children younger than 10 being sent to sex change doctors has quadrupled
>>Tavistock
>archive.is/5ET9b

Woooahhhh you wasted quads on this?!

>other people act in a way I dislike
>choose not to do it myself and move on with their life.
>nothing happens

>The idea of gender fluidity started with a pedophile sexologist in 1955 named John Money.
>>He found a boy by the name of David Reimer. Shortly after birth, Reimer had lost his genitalia following an accident during his foreskin removal surgery. He decided to swoop in and perform some "progressive" human social experimentation on this helpless child who had just been mutilated. He had Reimer's testicles also removed, and constructed an artificial vagina for him.
>>He then had his parents raise him as a girl while giving him hormone treatments. In what was by all measures the most extreme example of evil from Money, he had the young boy and his twin brother perform fake sexual acts with one another at a young in an attempt to make David to be a "bottom." He even made them undress and other sexual acts such as genital inspection, which he took photographs of on at least one occasion.
>>Money would later talk about his experiments as successful, despite David never having identified as a woman, and would later recall the visits with Money as traumatic.
>archive.is/m6VBO
>A Victory for Science over Scientific Propaganda: A New Report on Sexuality and Gender
>>Claims that gender identity is somehow fixed and innate, yet is also independent of biological sex, are likewise not supported by scientific evidence.
>archive.is/ld3YT
>Two Dudes Wrote A Fake Penis Study and Got It Published to Slam Gender Research
>>"Penis is a social construct and causes global warming."
>>Part of the fault may fall on the open-access, pay-to-publish model
>>The rest of the fault is on the entire academic enterprise collectively referred to as 'gender studies'
>>flawed, weak, or incorrect papers get published in practically all disciplines, including medicine and math
>archive.is/AWW9m

>I cannot think long-term or realize that other people's actions have consequences

Explain one way that other people being gay effects you.

>You can be fined in NY for not calling people ‘ze’ or ‘hir,’ if that’s the pronoun they demand that you use
>archive.is/PMWtr
>New Ontario Law Enables Gov’t to Seize Children from Parents Opposing Gender Transition
>archive.is/dLKuy
>Woman lost her Planet Fitness membership over the "inappropriate" manner in which she complained about a transgender woman in the locker room, a gym spokeswoman said.
>archive.is/wmBtU
>Defiant anti-transgender bar owner loses business after accounts seized
>archive.is/Jhop2
>A former Montana State University student is suing the school for suspending him after he shared his anti-transgender views with a professor in what he believed to be a private conversation.
>archive.is/tKC5p
>Curt Schilling Fired From ESPN Over Anti-Transgender Comment on Facebook
>archive.is/kmFZa

>supporting degeneracy
Yep, literally based.

>On the Tax Payers' Dime
>>Department of Health and Human Services - sex reassignment surgery for Medicare recipients
>archive.is/FQjLQ
>U.S. Department of Health and Human Services with Affordable Care Act - mandate for health professionals, insurance companies:
>>doctors must perform gender transition procedures on children, even when those procedures may be physically and emotionally harmful to the child
>>forces virtually all private insurance companies and many employers to cover gender transition procedures or face severe penalties and legal action
>>affects “nearly all doctors in the U.S.”
>hhs.gov/civil-rights/for-individuals/section-1557/1557faqs/index.html
>archive.is/eKxo3
>archive.is/OOtVl
>Allowing trannies in the military and forcing citizens to pay for cosmetic surgeries negatively affects troop morale as well as impacts enlistment rates/quality. Pic related from thread with veterans expressing discontent: →
>The Pentagon is likely to spend between $2.4 to $8.4 million annually on the transexual treatment
>>expects to pay between $40,000 to $50,000 during the course of a service member's life to treat gender dysphoria.
>>*Not including the cost of "tremendous amounts of training on transgender" education and time
>>Hormone therapy doesn’t require designated recovery time, but reassignment surgeries require up to 21 days medical leave plus up to 90 days medical disability
>>Male-to-female genital surgery, which requires the longest recovery, leaves soldiers nondeployable for 135 days.
>archive.is/V1jMC
>archive.is/ak6fC

>using the chinese botnet
But that's even worse.

*Almost* every sin is the result of pride. *Almost* every sin is the result of people thinking they know better than God. I can't think of a time my actions have hurt myself or another person, where a bit of humility on my part wouldn't have mitigated the whole situation.
There's nothing new under the sun.

>Who Profits? The same people that made 1/50 diagnosable with ADD - Pharmaceuticals
>Even without gonads, HRT is a life-long subscription
>>Life-long repeat customers
>archive.is/4OoLU
>Pic is from 2015 Tracking Report - Funders for LGBTQ Issues, and can be found at lgbtfunders.org/reporttypes/tracking-report/
>>Three of the top ten corporate funders of lgbt issues are biopharmaceutical companies: Gilead Sciences, ViiV Healthcare, and Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
>>Special shout-out to health insurance Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
>Of the top 25 pharma companies by global sales, only 4 do not include transgender-inclusive health insurance benefits
>archive.is/98p9U
>archive.is/G4xwE
>United Therapeutics is a biotechnology company founded in 1996 by Martine Rothblatt (originally named Martin).
>>Rothblatt ranked fourth in the list of biopharmaceutical executives with the highest total compensation in 2014.
>youtu.be/w2egvtgealM
>Braeburn Pharmaceuticals (Bravely) Announces Decision to Continue with North Carolina Manufacturing Facility Plans
>>after vaguely threatening to cancel over HB2 - the North Carolina bathroom controversy - passing
>archive.is/bVmEN
>How the Internet black market profits off trans discrimination
>>“There is still gate-keeping and laws that can prevent trans people from getting the help they need,” Beal said. The Indian pharmacy, on the other hand? “They never even asked for a prescription.”
>archive.is/dK9Ci
>Sketchy Pharmacies Are Selling Hormones to Transgender People
>archive.is/oKnpk

>98% and 88% are just fine if you give them time.
That's horrifying. And people promote they change in this situation?

>archive.is
Why not link actual studies instead of articles.

>Who Profits? Cosmetics
>Research and Markets: Global Cosmetics Market 2015-2020: Market was $460 Billion in 2014 and is Estimated to Reach $675 Billion by 2020
>archive.is/hqEdg
>Why Makeup Matters to Transgender People
>>tl;dr women use so much make-up as it is, imagine how much a tranny would need it
>>The relationship between makeup and transgender people is a complex one. For Alison and many other transgender women, makeup is one of the first steps to embracing their own gender identity. There isn't one way to be "female," but makeup is certainly one traditional aspect of modern femininity that trans women may try.
>archive.is/jdfai
>Transgender inmates in California demanding bras and make-up
>theblaze.com/news/2017/03/29/californias-transgender-inmates-may-soon-have-bras-cosmetics/
>Pic is from 2015 Tracking Report - Funders for LGBTQ Issues, and can be found at lgbtfunders.org/reporttypes/tracking-report/
>Caitlyn Jenner's Collaboration With M.A.C. Cosmetics
>>The duo first got together to launch a rosy nude lipstick called "Finally Free" almost a year ago, and now they're back for a full-fledged makeup collection.
>archive.is/RbRFc

Also,this

>women are less wanted in gaming than latinos

The increase in SJWism at tech companies is directly proportional to the decrease in quality.

Due to the present political climate, I fear that certain governments would want to alter info in these websites. Archive.is provides an original snapshot of these articles.

So are gamers extremely intolerant or are they just viewing their hobby as a sacred ground where everyone is equal or worth is decided through meritocracy?

>IOC rules transgender athletes can take part in Olympics without surgery
>archive.is/yjTxP
>Transgender, Caster Semenya, wins gold in Womens' 800m final Rio Olympics 2016
>archive.is/jQaHT
>Transgender MMA fighter gives female opponent concussion, broken eye socket
>archive.is/FuIgD
>Transgender Weightlifter Sets Womens' Masters World Records
>archive.is/eHOvR
>Transgender roller derby star says it's been a long way to the top
>archive.is/EHYp6
>50-year-old 6'6" 220 lb transgender joins womens' college basketball team
>archive.is/M9plQ
>Trans athlete added to Canadian women's dodgeball team
>archive.is/xOdfN
>Transgender sues women's football team; plays on another
>archive.is/pMsN2
>This Transgender Volleyball Player Has Sights Set on 2020 Olympics
>archive.is/NTlib
>This transgender college volleyball player is headed to the NCAA
>archive.is/D4bjX
>Mianne Bagger made history by becoming the first transsexual to ever play in a womens' professional golf tournament
>archive.is/8MhmJ
>Transgender cyclist places first among women in Arizona race
>archive.is/gpsBs
>Transgender freshman sprinter, born a male, wins two girls state championships
>theblaze.com/news/2017/06/06/transgender-freshman-sprinter-born-a-male-wins-two-girls-state-championships/
>Cricket: Transgender player joins women's team
>archive.is/VdJP8
>Previously captain of a men's handball team in Canberra, Australia, Transgender Hannah Mouncey announced he would be joining the Australian women's handball team in 2016. But in October 2016, the Daily Telegraph reported that Mouncey had been sidelined over height fears.
>archive.is/ofThs

They aren't buying what SJWs are selling