Are Turks a miscegnated people? I'm mean they're Brazil tier in terms of mixing. Let me explain

Are Turks a miscegnated people? I'm mean they're Brazil tier in terms of mixing. Let me explain.

First -- population of Turkey is at 80,000,000 people (inflated due to refugees), could be 85,000,000 people as well.

Let's break it down.

>30% of pop is Kurdish
>5% of pop is gypsy
>5% of pop is Arab refugees
>60% of pop is "ethnically" Turkish

But Turkish isn't an ethnicity but a status made up of several different ethnicities. Turks are a mixed people. Let's go further into it.

>40% genetically anatollian(incl Greek anatollian input)
>30% genetically MENA(incl Arabs, Kurds, Iranians, Armenians, North Africans and some nigger too)
>20% genetically European (incl Greek,Albanian, South Slav, Romanian, Hungarian, and East Slav as well as other sorts of European people that the Turks absorbed into their gene pool)
>10% Asian (incld Turkics, central Asians, Eurasians like circasians and north Eurasian types)

Other urls found in this thread:

aa.com.tr/en/turkey/turkey-has-nearly-20-mln-households-average-size-37-persons/246819
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we are proud whites alhamdulillah

Actually you're more arab.

Turks are 20% mongolian, hence Genghis Khan and Tamerlan are Turks.

This is wrong. Turks are mena people with minor euro and asiatic input.

why are you not living in your own shithole? not likely we send your kind to syrian deserts or something :^)

>turks
>white

>source my ass.
gib source

>100% cockroach

Turkey is an interesting country tb h. I've met 2 Turks in my life. One was a gorgeous girl with tan skin and long black hair, and the other was the most Arabic looking man I've ever seen (Uber driver of course).

>30% of pop is Kurdish
>mfw this is probably true

is ok ur colonizing germany now just the next step in turkic migrations

more like 40% desu
they are shitting babies every second

What type of Turk is Anzu?

the good kind

There's like 25 million Kurds in Turkey and 50 million Kurds in general. Explain yourself.

Can't tell with all the dyed hair, eyes and skin.

Southeast Turkey is uneducated, average family has 5-10 children.
Google image redneck family
It's same except with 400% more propaganda, terrorism and guns.

>Due to analysis for the average sizes of households of provinces, the province with the highest average size of households is in Sirnak (Southeast) with 7.9 persons in 2012, and the lowest in Canakkale (West) with 2.8 persons.
Hakkari (Southeast) with 7.4 persons, Mus (Southeast) with 6.6, Siirt (Southeast) with 6.5 and Van (Southeast) with 6.4 follow the province of Sirnak.

aa.com.tr/en/turkey/turkey-has-nearly-20-mln-households-average-size-37-persons/246819

I hope this answers your question, but I bet it won't and you will still come up with arguments against these.

Can you also explain why Kurds so subhuman? I mean they look so damn ugly, even uglier than you turkroaches.

>implying you are not turk diaspora

"Niggers" of Middle East I guess
(not to be racist ofc, generally speaking, don't go autist on me)
Also genetics and shit (mostly shit). Even Indians are more attractive than them imo.
Sad thing is these ugly subhumans learn half-assed Russian/English and I see them with 7+ blondes every time when I'm on the streets, it's very unnerving. (Just like Europeans are mad about refugees fucking their people)
The reason that they are successful with foreign women (refugees and kurds) is the courage that comes with their ignorance.

She is white af, probably Greek or something like that