Building a gaming pc in 2017

>building a gaming pc in 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Radeon-DUAL-RX480-O8G-Express-DisplayPort-Graphics/dp/B01N9GQY5T/ref=sr_1_8?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1497631994&sr=1-8&keywords=rx 480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>using 480 to game

pleb tier

Jesus christ man, I literally want to murder these fucking miners.

Get a job you fucking cunts.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

they're making more money than you are from your "real job" though and they literally just sit at home doing nothing

Don't worry, user. They're going to get kicked out when their moms get the electricity bill.

Doesn't electricity cost out weight their profit?

Yes. Also all cryptos just crashed yesterday for some reason.

nope, an 8-gpu mining rig will generally use about 1200w of power, which would cost you about $100/month to run, while making you anywhere from $1000-1500/month in profit

SHHHHHHHH

You're ruining it for the rest of us.

it's not like you can even buy a mining gpu anymore if you wanted to get in the game now

check this shit out

amazon.co.uk/Radeon-DUAL-RX480-O8G-Express-DisplayPort-Graphics/dp/B01N9GQY5T/ref=sr_1_8?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1497631994&sr=1-8&keywords=rx 480

>implying they haven't all recovered

is this like for real?
i kinda doubt that it's so easy?

each gpu nets about 4-5$ a day

so about $1200 a month earned, and $1100 profit

downside - cost to buy everything and put it together

I want to play games and/or have a decent card so I can get on with using my fucking PC: Nvidia

I need to mine cryptocurrency: AMD

AMD and Nvidia have gone from two separate companies fighting towards a monopoly for either-or, to each being their own individual monopolies for two completely different purposes.

If it were so easy, everyone will be making tons of money right now.

yall jelly

>building a mining pc in 2017

*fixed

they crashed because the US senate introduced a bill that would require you to report what crytocurrency you own

aka everyone basically just admitted that all these coins are really being used for illegal shit

according to /biz/ everyone is... but me

Anyone who isn't from America can confirm if these buttcoins shit works for the rest of the world? Or it's only for Amerifats?

exactly why the GPU prices are going up

>$800
>15 bids

Fuck you all, my botnet mines for me.
/thread

>he doesnt infect gaymen's PCs and mine bitcoins remotely