Mathematics

Hi, I take classes just so LEA doesnt take my internet away. I have legal "problems"

To min effort, I took online math, and little else. Apparently I am really good at it, as I am going into calc iv next year. I have 18 credits in math now. This isnt sustainable, as I'm running out of math I can take. I have 3-4.5 more years of dealing with this shiite depending on good behavior.

Serious Sup Forumsentooman question. Im good with computers, no programming education, I have a decent savings, can afford to out of pocket finish degree.

WHAT
THE
FUCK
DO
I
DO
WITH
MY
LYFE

Manually calculate dogcoin solutions in your head.
If you cant do this, your a brailet faggot.

>calc IV
>'running out of math to take'
kek

Look up some courses (math, comp sci, etc.) from universities online. If you think you can do it consider applying.

>brailet
Hmmmmmmmm

Already got that covored.
More a question of, since I am math man, can I make money with a compsci degree or something? Does gentooman go to college
Im 3-4 semesters away from "out of math" and multiverse calc defeats the purpose of min effort. However, I would like to make money or something with a degree mortals have problems getting. Less than 1% of college students complete calc 4, so with calc 3, im ahead of the curve. I want to get a good job, but I don't know what to do.

>I have legal "problems"

please elaborate in detail

I had illegal images on a computer connected to the internet.

/stallman/
And reciting the GPL didnt help.

If you want to make money go into data science.

Oh wow, yeah, that really limits your options. Thats a felony in murrika, you a usfag or britfag? Consider moving?

>GPL
?

>illegal images
so cp

GPL means that its free to distribute, I had a filesharing app, so they claimed I was distributing. This was a not good situation.
Ok, explain. Do I need to run a startup solving database problems? Or do I try to intern at a company? I have 40 credits, mostly in math. I can apply myself and go full time college, and can afford it.

I made a mistake when I was young. Like under 21 young. I regret this.

LEA only give internet for work and school. I wanted to do both in case I got fired etc.

I don't know how it is in burgerland but in europe you can skip courses you've already taken at other universities, so you should be able to skip the first semester with that.
Data science is basically statistics.
It'd suprise me if you get into that field without a degree. So a master in math and specialize in data science or big data or whatever they call it there.
I'm not judging. But did you download it yourself or was it just a mistake?

OP, kill yourself.

I was confused, I dont feel like that anymore.
Again, under 20, I should get a pass on this one. It wont happen again.

You don't have to justify yourself.
Don't let that define your life.

:)

Physics.
Engineering.
Chemistry
Biology.
Mechatronics.
AI / Machine Learning.
Statistics

All math-like routes you can take and most pay very well.

>I was confused
>cp gave me a boner

huh?

A serious answer here:
Learn Python, or, if you are dumb, GNU Octave/Matlab. Educate yourself on how IEEE 754 math can screw you over (and forget about addition/multiplication being commutative and associative).
Become a data scientist - it's basically statistical fortune-telling that you are paid 2x-4x avg wage for.

Another option is bioinformatics. Basically modelling biological processes (protein structure, behavior) with multiple differential equations. You could find the cure for cancer. The programming toolkit is the same.