What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Which part is confusing you, my Australian friend?

Why the fuck is he getting convicted for this?

Im confused too, I don't know what was going on in the camps either.

I don't really think that this is a fair conviction. What could he have done to stop it?

Apparently he should have sacrificed the lives of himself and his family to tell those mean Nazis to stop it which they would have just laughed at.

He could have left the country like all the smart people did. Naaahh that's too crazy.

>70 years later
Oh, shucks, you found me. I certainly hope you don't put me in prison for the six months I have left.

Thats because he's human. He knew that if he tried to stop anything he would be killed. Humans values only their own lives. Not others.

if if he left to like south america, nazi hunters would probably have hunted and tortured him decades ago

also it's funny how we need nazi villains so much we scrape the bottom of the barrel now
i remember when i was a kid they put on trial proper nazis like maurice papon, now they're all dead they go and get the fucking prison guards
it's sad
will they soon start getting 2nd generation gay nazis from berlin and put them on trial too ? wouldnt surprise me at this point

People who left Germany like Einstein left before the war began or even jut before the Nazis got to power, it would have been practically impossible during it.

If you said you didn't have the stomach for that type of work the Nazi party was more than happy to reassign you. The holocaust is mostly made up but this guy could have left the camp if he wanted.

Not become a Nazi guard? Use his leeway to prevent cruelty?

All people who commit or oversee war crimes should be punished. It's unfortunate that people who win wars are rarely punished.

Fuck yea BTFO, hope his kids know what a scumfuck he is!

fuck em

leave the camp and go the eastern front? leave the camp and have another person be assigned and do the exact same thing as you (except possible even worse)?

Dude, this was like 80 years ago

Great!
Now when are they going to start hunting down the people that guarded the Gulags in Soviet Russia?

>huuuuur duuuuuuur he didn't die trying to stop da nazis, evil white man !!!

Don't forget the guards at Jap internment camps.

>Try to stop fellow Krauts from killing Kikes
>Get executed as a Traitor
>Don't try to stop fellow Krauts from killing Kikes
>Get imprisoned and hated by your own countrymen
No win scenario there

What about the North Korean guards?
Are people going to start putting those guys on trial if the regime ever falls?