How do I get into technology?

How do I get into technology?

do a 360 and walk away from this board for starters

use it
get into problem
solve problem
????
repeat

Ironically I've been lurking on Sup Forums for 2 years. I just look and gaze upon the beauty of things people accomplish with their Thinkpad.

>2 years
You could've been a rocket scientist by now.

Date a transcatgirl.

if you really wanna go away, you need something like a 180 or 540. a 360 isnt gonna do shit because you'd still be facing this board if it was some kind of physical structure.

Living in Turkey and had problems with English. So I avoided getting into conversations with technology for the most of the time. Now that I think I can communicate better. I want to hang out with cool kids too.

can confirm this works.
especially when combined with pro/g/ramming socks.

I have a really nice cutie buddy
Not gonna give up on her

Install Source Mage

>cool kids
check out be sure not to hide your flag!

Needs more transcat.

with a screwdriver and spudger

good luck (You)

Not really into politics but like memes
Turkey itself is a meme
Plus I'm kinda shit skinned too

your wrong, dude. Get your facts right

>Turkey itself is a meme
(pls stop replying)

Nice one

*180 - Doing a 360 would point you back in the same direction

Judging from the picture, with a crowbar.

Seriously, though, envy. I envied people they could pirate games. Built my first OWN pc. Envied people they could do low-level stuff and shitpost from microwaves, got into Linux and shells and shit. Found out I can do amazing stuff on shit hardware, rebuilt some PCs for friends. Now I'm looking at getting a Thinkpad and getting a nice rice into it

It's all about problem solving. Find hurdles and get over them. Personal example (not much but it's just an anecdote): I downloaded the whole series of Friends, however the file names were complete and utter bullshit. Seriously, crap like {filename} [dvb] [multilang] [TVrip].avi. So I fired up a video from Luke Smith and learned how to do batch renames. Makes my life that little bit easier.

Check out Luke Smith, he's a /niceguy/

exactly like pic related

don't

IT'S MOONWALK YOU FUCKING JESUS FUCKING RETARDS THAT CAN'T GET THIS FUCKING MEME RIGHT MAKE ME SPERG LIKE FUCK REEEEEEEE

Hi, you must be new here