Will a dual boot MacBook Pro run Skyrim?

Got my MacBook Pro 15.6inch 2015, want to play Skyblivion and Skywind when they come out, will my laptop dual booted with Win10 be sufficient?

no

no it wont

y tho

if you don't get any graphical mods it will work at least at lower setting
however thist might cause you eye cancer

Is it the version with the Radeon R9 M370X? I have that version and it will easily run Skyrim. Not sure how it'll do with mods, I play Killing Floor 2 on mine from time to time when I'm not at my desktop.

My 13-inch 2015 mbp with intel iris plays skyrim easily.

Thermal throttling. They'll heat up past 100C° after a few minutes and then either shut down or sustain thermal damage.

I'd tell you to sell it on ebay and get an xps 15 but you seem like a homosexual that likes fashion accessories.

meanwhile an i7 surface pro 4 TABLET PC can sustain 3.2GHz for extended periods of time. Also probably has a better iGPU too for video games.

i have a r9 390 and i get 25 fps in my skyrim at 1080p. but then my skyrim also looks as good as or maybe better than witcher 3

The shills are in full force today, I see.

Get the fuck out with your stupid baby shit

>
>dual core
>average clock speed 2.2GHz
kek, just stop
Right, vanilla Skyrim runs on anything though.

must have a dud. I have rMBP 2014 15" and it runs perfectly fine

That's before the prime95 torture test. Look at the frequencies, they stayed at 3.2 GHz for both cores.

>t. apple positivity squad agent

>running furmark and prime95 simultaneously for 1 hour is a legitimate use case
kek, poorfags say the funniest things

Fuck off. I use Mac, Linux, and Windows everyday. If OP wants to use a MacBook for games, it won't be a problem. (biggest problem is going to be weak gpu performance)

>pro
>can't do actual pro work
>cinebench and unigen heaven are not that demanding for the hardware
get castrated by your molten macbook macfaggot

>Fuck off. I use Mac, Linux, and Windows everyday. If OP wants to use a MacBook for games, it won't be a problem. (biggest problem is going to be weak gpu performance)
No it's going to be the insane thermal throttling on both the CPU AND GPU you retarded sack of shit.

I'll compile something right now and my temps won't get above 70C

lol, I'll be waiting for your photoshopped shill propaganda, faggot. I used to own a macbook pro 2015, you can't bullshit me lmao.

Apple can't make a laptop worth shit.

>calls your bluff
>"hurr durr, you'll just photoshop"
Using that logic, I can say you photoshopped all the images that prove your point.

What bluff? Apple laptops overheat and thermal throttle so much their batteries detonate, killing everyone with no survivors.

Why do you think everyone is trying to stop OP from playing his cpu and gpu intensive game?

Yes of course! Skyrim is one of the most optimized games around!

Do you have the cap of that one guy asking if he can run it and his cpu was at like 153C°?

Yes it wirll

Another MacBook Linux question. Found an eBay listing for a MacBook air that is iCloud locked. This is the picture the guy posted and it definitely does not look like an iCloud lock. Just a regular administrator password lock. Am I correct? Will post ad if necessary I don't get "give it back Jamal'd" to death.

my 15 inch 2016 runs Skyrim@ 80 frames avg

>guy asks if he can play skyrim on his macbook
>pajeet triggered by the very mention of apple has to spam the thread

Skyrim runs okay on my Thinkpad

From 2006

Thanks Todd

r u serioally shilling mocroshit

wooow

wwwwwwwwwww

good thing you spent 2500 dollars to play a six year old game at 80fps most likely on medium settings, my 600 dollar cx330 also gets 80fps, and 10 hours of battery life and I can replace things inside of it.

>They'll heat up past 100C° after a few minutes and then either shut down or sustain thermal damage.
you're retarded.

OP. It will work, but it won't be a pleasant experience.

I ran it at launch on 2011 maxbook, didn't run well but it ran.