/Guts/

Let's see those insides

What do g? My computer cabling looks like it was done in India

Should I just seppuku and get it over with

no

commit yourself to sudoku

Need to take a new picture but oh well

Had to tone it down to 215 bclk, so actually just running 4.3ghz. Got some wierd behaviors at 220, will have to do some fine tuning one of these days to try getting higher.. Cpu definitely got more to show, too bad it only uses 20x multi.

Thought these Rampage 3 Extreme boards was supposed to be extreme? :P

I'll get her there tho, just needs some time.

Thats a cute setup, what you got running in there?

Finally an updated pic

I want to upgrade soon.

My friends just upgraded to Ryzen.

i5 4th gen, 2x 250gb SSD in raid 0, 1x 120gb SSD (all Samsung), 3tb hdd, gtx 1070.

OP here, I have the same exact GPU. What kind of improvements did you see going from one 1080 to 2, and how do they scale in different games/resolutions?

Obviously different games are going to scale differently but like I said in the last thread I have had zero issues with scaling except for in a few indie games here and there. I tend to notice scaling being around 75-90%. If I get 40fps at 4k with one card I should get 70ish FPS with two, atleast from what I've observed with my games and my FPS graphs before and after getting a second card

Very clean and simple looking, love it.

nobody can touch me

what the fuck?

Noice. Overclock on the i5? That mobo looks so comfy, kinda makes me miss itx.

We'll see when coffee lake comes along, maybe I'll go small again :3

I see you're going for that mad max vibe

Man that case have seen some battles.

Love the hole in the door for the fan wire.

i fucking lost my shit reading this

there's being a cheap ghetto nigger and then there's you.

atx psu for scale

great reddit post, my friend

fresh guts pic

like i promised

Really awesome!

4/10 your cable management needs work.

Any more ITX out there? I am jerking off hard to them right now...

Sixth one is mining in my desktop, had a hell of a time getting these five working, so gonna sleep on it and move it tomorrow.

>nvidia
>for mining

you're a special kind of stupid, aren'tcha?

More efficient, I have expensive electricity

speccy now included.

>Disregard AMD superior perf/watt
>acquire Stupidest Miner of 2017 Badge

1070s have better perf/watt

>470s, 480s, 570s, 580s sold out every fucking where
>1070s arent

Okay.

Because AMD is just better at cryptomining
That user is referring to actual games

I got 1070s because they actually are better if you have high electricity costs, and not many people know this. Most people think nvidia is garbage for mining, but its better for me. I'm in a trailer so every watt counts.

No he isn't. Read back.

>tfw your new build is obsolete as soon as you put it together

really nowhere to stuff cables, and i'm not about to invest 100+ on custom sleeved cables.

>look at case the wrong way
>it explodes

Hey nice
How's the BIOS been for you on that mobo?
I have the exact same set up only just one GTX 1080. What Ram do you have and what frequency you running it at?

My complaints about this motherboard are basically just summed up to slow bios updates, last one was a month ago and it still isn't the best with memory, however, I get around 2933 1.36v with my 32gb gskill 3200 ram so I'm satisfied for now with the hopes it will get better

This photo is four years old. The only thing I've changed is the addition of a SSD.

I need to upgrade it though, at the very least the GPU, a GTX670, although I fear the i5-4670k I have would bottleneck heavily anything new I throw in, and the PSU that every once in a while starts making a clicking noise.

Ah that was like me, I updated to the 1.0.0.6 official AGESA bios that was released on the a forum (I think it was overlockers.com) it allowed me to go to 3200mhz on my RAM with this bios but it's not perfect, so give it a try

No overclock, I'm a basic bitch.
Thanks, I'm very happy with how it looks too, took me a while to get it to my liking.

>glass case
>on the floor
i wonder how this will end.

Turn it off, unplug everything, replug everything back in and properly manage your cables.

I'm going for a similar build with a 1080Ti and a 1600 on the same monitor.

What kinds of games are you playing and how are your framerates? Have you OC'd the CPU?

Rate my airflow

How did you overclock with a h81 board?

Looks pretty badass tho.

is that a mini itx board in an atx case?

>celebrate building my rig
>realize i bought waves at ico for $150
>find password and cash out with $11k of btc
>put it into fiat to buy more miners

You gaymers are never getting rid of me, I'll be posting my rigs till the end of time

Yeah, I used to have a smaller case, but quickly grew tired of it.