Canada
Pretty based, he btfos feminists and doesn't afraid of anything

Seems like a bitch

I think he's hilarious, I enjoy him.

don't know who he is lol

Bump

Matthew?

roosh

saw him on that bald american oprah pschologists show some time ago, he got cucked by everyone pretty hard.

still proof that Iranians are pretty coold tho

Edgy cunt who does shit for shock value. Enjoys the fanbase of betas trying to be alpha

>Edgy cunt who does shit for shock value.

In what way? He's not being edgy at all, he's very calm and collected and expresses his ideas calmly and intelligently.

It's just autistic feminists try to attack him because free speech for me but not for thee

looks turkish

Iranian

He says quite obviously offensive shit that his beta fans like you try to pass off as "the truth". It's pretty funny that pay for his speeches where he calls women sluts and having sex with girls without their consent is okay sometimes

>He says quite obviously offensive shit that his beta fans like you try to pass off as "the truth"

Do you have any examples that aren't obvious satire?

>It's pretty funny that pay for his speeches where he calls women sluts and having sex with girls without their consent is okay sometimes

I don't pay for anything. I just like his forum and some of his videos, it's pretty cool.

In what way is he wrong though

he is ok if he is from a democracy. If not fuck him. If from Merica, he is godly

He got fucked by Dr. Oz really hard.

How did he get "fucked"?

He basically got invited to a show under the pretense he'd be allowed to speak his points and engage in a semi-debate. What happened was he was basically shown as Hitler and got interrupted every single time he opened his mouth.

I don't think he spoke a single full sentence the entire show.

Makes sense of course, Dr Oz needs retarded fat women to sell bullshit too. can't let the evil fatshaming misogynist hurt their feelings or they might not tune in next week.

Looks like a raghead.

It's funny when shitskins try to prove their right-wing credentials to show how "based" they are.

Also sage.

>Raghead

I don't think he does, he's not a muslim. you can't really choose the race you're born. I don't think it has much to do with what he says either.

>Prove

I don't think he's trying to prove anything either, have you considered maybe that's just how he is?

What does "right wing" even mean here? That he wants to kill jews or something?

bump

SMASH MISOGYNY

i don't know who he is but he's cute

Beta Faggot

>Beta
Lmao did he hurt your feelings

>Faggot
I think it is quite clear he is quite the hyper-heterosexual

bump

I like this dude, he's a degenerate but at least not an idiot.

>Rapist

[citation needed]

he would have gotten his message out way more efficiently if he didn't needlessly target feminist outlets and criticize western women so much. His work on game is spot-on and could help a shitton of dudes but instead he chose to ostracize himself by shitting on feminists. He gimped his potential

also Bang should be required reading for all males age 14+

reading a book's not going to get you pussy. In fact, it'll do the opposite. His advice is fucking terrible and it's just sad that so many pathetic people buy it thinking its going to make them happy. The guys a loser and con artist. I doubt he ever gets laid with any decent frequency.

what's wrong with his advice specifically?

You sound like either a butthurt feminist who never gets laid or a beta orbiter.
No one said reading a book is going to get you laid. It's not a step by step guide, it just gives you some ideas and underlying concepts.

>You sound like either a butthurt feminist who never gets laid or a beta orbiter.
>No one said reading a book is going to get you laid. It's not a step by step guide, it just gives you some ideas and underlying concepts.

You've gotta be fucking kidding. Nerds and autists use the term beta. You're not going to get laid talking like that either.

Its common fucking sense. If you're such a hopeless sap that you have to join a community of people who've barely touched a tit to learn a made up social science about how to approach women, then you're fucked. Picking up women isn't hard.

He makes generalisations about women, and talks about them in ways that tells me he hasn't had much success with them and is a bitter autist edge lord.

People actually pay to hear his Tony Robbins shit. But you're from North America so you'll buy anything anyone tries to sell you, no doubt.

" If you're interested in banging more women than you are now, I think you'll enjoy the information I'm about to share."

Jesus Christ.

Why the advice sucks:

I've never had a problem getting laid and I've done about the opposite of everything implied by his pick up bullshit, apart from the common sense stuff, like be healthy, confident and have self-worth. You don't need some douche bag to tell you that though. Everyone knows that.

His good advice is just common sense that people without autism are going to know anyway, like how to engage someone and make them feel like a person, work out etc. Conversely, his bad advice is, at best, going to make people work out on their own that his shit doesn't work, (like go up to a girl, you don't know at a traffic light and waffle to her about anything for as long as you can -- this is just going to make you seem like a horny freak. At least in Australia it would.) At worst that advice is going to make people follow a procedure and come across as an autist because conversation and interaction with people is just something you learn by doing.

> it just gives you some ideas and underlying concepts.

Underlying concepts. Yeah. Underlying concepts will make women interested in you.

Its simple:

Be healthy, confident, respectful but not a pussy, have an interesting job, interesting hobby, don't be short and develop regular social skills, treat women like you would a man, not as mythical unicorns who need to be approached with rules and underlying concepts. That's all I've ever done, and its worked for me.

Looks like a sandnigger to me.