/brit/

Her majesty is probably just waking up Edition

Good morning your majesty!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bnNWUUZ7cEA
vocaroo.com/i/s1D1HqwdjfCB
youtube.com/watch?v=YMuLi7BC_wc
nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me

Get the fuck off my money.

old cunt

Can she even die?
>mfw queen for 63 years
>select all images with tea

Philip looks good for his age
man he's old as fuck

reminder of what happened last thread

Reminder whites are leaving your country en masse and coming to Australia.

BRITAIN BTFO

who cares, this happens every day because idiots get restless and want to spout memes

>185 posts
what the fucm

that thread was bad anyways

She's 90 and it's a Saturday. Surely she gets a lie-in while they pump Philip full of all the unholy shit keeping him alive

>"fair allies"
>threw Brits into the jungle to build railroads with their bare hands for laughs

genuinely have no idea why you made this. this happens legit like 4 times a week at least

forgive and forget 2bh

>the Queen will die in your lifetime

Not if we all kill ourselves first

feels gut mann

>JFs will banter us when this happens
scum

If you dislike the monarchy you're either a paki or some povvo northerner

more like republishits will crawl out of the mud to start a fuss before her body is even cold

remember lads
say NO to cuckime#

>us

Fuck off Fa Ying, you're not one of us

>being unaware of the man, the legend that is Thailad

Mate just fuck off you mong

>americans pronounce poor pohr and cook cuck
why

youtu.be/bnNWUUZ7cEA

He's not a legend, he's a very naughty boy

>implying she can die

what are you french

obviously threads get deleted a lot

but these threads followed all the rules made after the bump limit and everything so there was no reason that the last two threads should have been deleted

last thread was the fourth thread

Might shove a 10p in my japs eye?

Thoughts?

yeah...he spergs out and does it all the time. like I said, it happens all the time. just spam shit about him doing it for free and eventually he stops

no
vocaroo.com/i/s1D1HqwdjfCB

tune for the queen

youtube.com/watch?v=YMuLi7BC_wc

The Jews kill the Queen to drum up votes for Remain if dubs.

all the time? that might be a bit of an exaggeration

>couple of friends sat they think a friend of mine might be bipolar after I tell them a few stories
>never mentioned it before but decide to drop it in conversation
>talking with said-friend sometime
>"Yeah my dog was all lazy a second ago but now he's jumping around everywhere"
>"Haha what is he bipolar or something"
>"...user I'm not bipolar"

Suspicious

scabrous old hag

bit weird going on peoples facebooks who've died and seeing their posts from like a week before they died desu

KILTED SOLDIERS WEAR NO DRAWERS
WON'T YOU KINDLY LEND THEM YOURS?
THE RICH MUST ALWAYS HELP THE POOR
TO SAVE THE BRITISH ARMY

good post

night x

it's morning mate what are you doing

check your circadian rhythm privilege my man

Might try going to a shooting range next weekend lads.

good lad
dont listen to the queers who think only americans shoot guns, guns are class
t. yuro

sorry, but kook is phonetically taken to mean a crazy person, also, cook follows the rule of took, look, etc.

really, you're just being annoying as usual

Did eggs die

Is that okay in Thailand?

I know they have incredibly strict drug laws (executing people for possession) so please make sure you're well within the bounds of the law when shooting

I own 3 AR-15s

no its pronounced cook, same as kook
its a kooker, and a woman who kooks is a kook
cuckold is pronounced kookold also
fuckin yanks

i own fuckall but im very pro guns in general
2nd amendment is fucking great too, wish ireland had it

yeah yeah, why don't you go calling arabs asians now

>executing people for possession of drugs
That's not correct
>make sure you're well within the bounds of the law when shooting
It's a licensed range, guns are perfectly legal here.

but i dont i call them arabs
asians has always been east asians to me
im not brit scum.

Make your own as in buy the parts online and then put it together yourself

All you'll need is a punch and hammer

Check out various sources though as to what parts fit together well cause if you just throw together a bunch of random shit you'll end up with gaps and your accuracy and reliability will suffer as well
That's really the only reason to buy a factory AR-15 but if you're not competition shooting you'll be fine with making your own

at any rate, there are more of us speaking English than you, and we are actually uniform in our diction

so it is standard

eh not really bothered with that atm.
my uncle's got loads of guns actually (hunting rifles i believe mostly). he's ex-army, got "shot in the foot" in lebanon (wink). steals clothes from the warehouse he guards now
no such thing as standard english. english is pluricentric.

if you are american man and don't own guns then you are an absolute melt and should consider castration

Good lad

port arthur was a setup to take away your guns lad

some people actually feel uncomfortable seeing a gun in any way (not even traumatized victims of crime)

you have to wonder how they get that way

might do some gardening today

>guns are perfectly legal here

that's true pretty much everywhere in the world so long as you have the proper paperwork, I just don't want to see are thailad get gang raped in a 3rd world prison

kek it took 19 posts for a brit flag to post in /brit/

Why would I be arrested for shooting a gun at a licensed gun range?

its because they feel that people are ridiculously impuslive with guns and gund alone and will shoot someone at the snap of a finger
makes no sense imo that never happens

bloody yanks

>you have to wonder how they get that way

The media is far more powerful than anyone can understand

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

what are you planting?

very unpopular opinion that will get you labelled a piece of shit but some of it is very suspicious desu

reminder

dunno m8 funny stuff happens in the 3rd world i lived in the philippines for 3 years and saw no shortage of it myself

extremely suspicious tb h
sandy hook's the same but the americans are more competent ofc
this, its just how SEA is perceives

probably nothing but there's a lot of weeds and stuff that need getting rid of.

people here can get uncomfortable around guns but they have had absolutely no exposure to them. people who fear guns in places where guns are everywhere are absolute nancies

I've lived in the country we've actually discussing for 4 years and I'm telling you you're talking shit m8.

nothing more dull than trimming hydrangea

one of my mates came to visit and got visibly uneasy when he saw a man open-carrying (which is common around here) in the grocery store

never gonna let him live that down

all I know is that you can't understand a good half of the English speakers in the UK

found a fucking earwig on my bed, swiped at it and it flew across my room so I tore my room apart looking for the little bastard and mum woke up and yelled at me.

- x

where is your friend from?

I was slightly uneasy when I went to France in 2009 and there were armed soldiers with famas rifles throughout CDG airport but then got over it pretty quick

see obviously you know best but people dont really know about SEA. just hear shit like death sentence for chewing gum, and all the countries there get mixed up (i can probably point out 4 SEA countries on a map)

brexit is +20 over remain now after Jo Cox's death and the left's pathetic attempt to use a still-warm corpse as their soapbox
52-32
The people have awoken.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/

>(i can probably point out 4 SEA countries on a map)
protip: they're all pretty close together, if you can find one, try the ones next door.

i can understand anyone in the UK except certain scots and maybe some turbochav accents
only other accent i cant understand is knackerspeak (which im not sure is really english)

Hey I garden too! This year I planted a few different types of peppers, tomatoes and blueberries. I should probably weed tomorrow tb h

I don't understand why people need to open carry when they go out to do everyday stuff. Just get a cc permit and don't be a fucking attention whore about it.

we grew up in the same town but after uni went our seperate ways he ended up in washington dc i in a rural small town

he's always been a bit of a ponce

i know singapore (the mall country), vietnam (SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN) indonesia (islands or something) thailad and maybe malaysia

Remain voters don't fill in polls. Same way the Tory voters didn't and the Scottish No voters didn't.

We're voting to keep things the same, so we don't care enough to tell companies about it.

Polls don't mean a thing.

why tomorrow?

the result is completely unpredictable tb h

Just when you're about to lose faith in mankind.
here you go lad

because it's night time silly!

well its 1:30 in the am here so if he's a west coaster its like 11:30 pm there

could've been a security guard off duty or it just could've been a regular person

it's their right to do so and if they want to carry then that's fine they shouldn't not carry because it conflict with someone's feelings

no need to freak out because someone in your vicinity has a pistol holstered on their belt

what a ducking sissy, I'd feel safer in the states with guys CC'ing. gives possible shooters more priority targets than me lmao

better provide pictures