U
M
P

first for chalgija youtube.com/watch?v=CDvEeXtSvBg

alright.

Ημμμμ

don't remind me
i have to go to the cemetery now and it's already hot as balls

You're holding a memorial for a beloved?

Zdrasti, /balk/.

am i the only person that thinks balkan > other

but that might be because i dont actually live there, and just visit with my diaspora money

also music
youtube.com/watch?v=OBBGwh0994s

based diaspora

youtu.be/ZhAwV9bjMCo

IT'S FUCKING LIT

-To my brothers of the Herzegovina and to the oppressed of Eastern Europe.

The Turk must go away to Broussa.

He descended like a wolf, passing the Bosphorus, devastating, murdering, and violating those populations who gave us the Pelasgi, who were, perhaps, the first civilisers of Europe.

He must no longer tread upon that part of the world kept by him in misery. At Broussa, with his vices, depredations, and cruelties, he will find enough people of Asia Minor to torment and plunge into desolation.

Rise, then, heroic sons of Montenegro, Herzegovina, Bosnia, Servia, Therapia, Macedonia, Greece, Epirus, Albania, Bulgaria, and Roumania ! All of you have a most splendid history.

Among you were born Leonidas, Achilles, Alexander, Scanderbeg, and Spartacus. And today even, amoug your robust populations, you may still find a Spartacus and a Leonidas.

Do not trust to diplomacy.

That old woman without a heart certainly deceives you. But with you are all the men of heart throughout the world.

England herself, till today favourable to the Turks, has manifested to you by means of the obolus and sympathy of one of her great men that she ought to prefer the alliance and gratitude of a confederation of free peoples to the decrepit confederation of the Empire of the Crescent.

Then to Broussa with the Turk!

Only thus can you make yourself independent and free. On this side of the Bosphorus the fierce Ottoman will always be under the stimulant of eternal war, and you will never obtain the sacred rights of man.

G.Garibaldi.

it's that day of the year, no idea how you call it in english "зaдyшницa"
was with grandma on my grandpa's grave
it's so freaking hot outside...

which diaspora, tho? Make?

Rumanians confirmed Bulgarians once more. ))

hello

Summer core
youtube.com/watch?v=PEvXUaphUm4

Is it true that Bulgarians are retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=vo2GRRGUXjE

jugoslavian. though i have been to sofia, varna etc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk9lfPBhyBQ

I don't bloody think Sharia Law allows it bruv

Quisiera decir que Serbia es puro amor y vida.....todo mi amor va para serbia.........Muerte a los croRATAS y a los bosniANOS putos.

GOD IS A SERB

go be a spic somewhere else

chicano saltamuros

VIVA COLOMBIA

VIVA SERBIA

First i ride my bucephalus to persia then i bang ur mom

Toвa дa нe e Caшкo?

Don't show this to us pls

are bulgarians the biggest pussies around?

yes

t.retarded

wait let me visit my /hellens/

Also do makedonians believe this anticki shit or is just a meme?

Most of them joke about that picture

yes. Every time I go out they are FUCKING EVERYWHERE nowadays. You can just tell they're fucking pussies from looking at them. It's funny because they all dress like "hard men" with shaved heads and gold chains, but they would get eaten for breakfast.

"I saw a bunch of peasents who went to london to get easy cash,so that means every other bulgarian is the same."

>You can just tell they're fucking pussies from looking at them.
you should take a closer look, tho
but i guess it's hard from the other side of the sidewalk

100% din gaz de la rusi, nu aveau cum sa faca treaba aia.

why do beta males always call alphas pussies?

what made you think bulgarians are pussies? the fact that if you said this to some bulgarian you'd get your wig split?

>Romanians
>balkan
we're just Nordics (aka daco-getae-romano-thracians) who got separated in the Carpathians during the Aryan invasions. Get on our level fucking shitskins

WOW wtf is this true?!?!?

Baltimore?

>Baltimore?
what did he mean by this

what does that even mean? lol.

on a serious note though I think the Bulgarians are heavily involved with drug dealing/crime etc. here now. the club was absolutely packed with batka looking people last weekend who looked very out of place.

just checkin'

>on a serious note though I think the Bulgarians are heavily involved with drug dealing/crime etc. here now. the club was absolutely packed with batka looking people last weekend who looked very out of place.
that's true, tho

doesn't matter, what a bunch of disgusting cuck pussies

It's quite an impressive feat to look out of place in London clubs btw. But the Bulgarian mafia look is.... "distinctive"

t. cuck pussy

how distinctive? usually bulgarian mafia members have:

shaved head
gold/silver chain
big muscles
wear tracksuits or leather jackets

youtube.com/watch?v=_bAPg1YYLsE

t. bulgaria

>distinctive
you mean "gorilla"
unfortunately that's the day-to-day diaspora you might see
the good goys are usually blending in p. good and have either nice jobs or shitty jobs your chavs wont work

they took a good decision since they're still under the russian influence

what's wrong with this vid?

exactly what you're describing. they were mainly wearing collared shirts though. this is a seriously drugged out club where 99% of people just look friendly in t-shirts etc, so this group of 10-20 batkas really stuck out. Have no idea what they were doing there. (Apart from some drug-dealing/muscle related activity I'm guessing..) I'm sure there were normie Bulgarians there too, but as you said, they blend in just fine.

rate OC

>collared shirts
oh, those are normie bulgarians then

absolutely nothing. galena and cvetelina yaneva are fantastic.

lol no. should have taken a photo for the memes. if I witness something like that again I'll remember to.

you really can't distinguish normie bulgarians from mafia m8
most shave their heads and wear chains

btv every diaspora bulgarian i met loves this song how come?

youtube.com/watch?v=14wWF42S_Bo

never heard of this
most bulgarians listen to Ceca or Mile Kitic

I know what you're saying... But there are always normie bulgarians out and about these days. They are cool and chilled and blend in with the hundred other nationalities present.

These guys were just standing around in force looking intimidating.

damn son, you drag me back to the 90's when we used to listen a lot of srubsko in our Lada on our way to selo...

What are you talking about? The batkas love to wear collared shirts.

Good thing we exported almost every shitty Bulgarian and gypsy to the west.

man i swear ex-pat bg's love this shit it makes no sense. btw mile kitic is a poor man's milko kalaidjiev

batkas are normies you dumb cuck
go to literally any club in bulgaria, most men wear collared shirts

>poor man's milko kalaidjiev

Kek

"Normies"... are you fucking retarded? Go out for a change and see if everyone has a shaved head and wears collared shirts.

Unless you're living in some shitty backwards village.

problem?

>tfw want to beat up this lad who pissed me off but don't want to get revenge cuck'd because bulgayrians are vengeful as fuck
what do lads?

which country is this man from?

kill yourself pedo

don't do anything 2bh, karma is a bitch.
if you were going to beat him up you wouldn't be questioning it. or just do something /devillish/ instead.

But they do you autistic fucking aspie. Have you EVER gone outside, let alone a fucking club? By shave their heads I don't mean with a shaving razor. I mean they keep it short, like a buzz cut.

And yes, normies wear collared shirts.

It's like you live in a different country or something. Don't speak when you don't know shit, autist.

bulgaria. most of it is make-up, obviously. what does your father do?

youtube.com/watch?v=FmYeG7kfQbk

the meteo prognosis for today is of tri moreta ^))))

google Victor Kalev. he's roleplaying on that photo, tho

brag on the Internets. That's the bulgarian's way in dealing with problems.

rate emotion OC

Where do you live, gypsy?

Plovdiv, cringelad. Where do you live? If you say Sofia I'll know you're lying because these faggots do it 100x times worse. Either that or you're a sheltered autist who has never been to a club.

Then I guess Plovdiv is a fucking gypsy town cuz I rarely see those shaved heads you're talking about here.

the funny thing is that bulgaria could have realistically joined jugoslavia after ww2 were it not for the ussr

>Either that or you're a sheltered autist who has never been to a club.

No such thing as too many moretas.

sup guys

noice

/balk/ is for balkaliens. go hang out with the russians and ukrainians. ill fuck off as well once the mericans wake up

Idiot, you could probably open a lexika of bad words and throw them at us and most of it would be matching, pussy and cuck sure not.

kinda rude for a diaspora

квo кaзa, мaлкa кyчкo и т.н.
can i be honorary diaspora?

Here again to promote the unification ot south-east European orthodox countries. It is the only salvation and path to independence and strength. If even one of you brings this idea home I already have succeeded. Step by step it will happen, the other option is cultural destruction and demographic death

Poles and Balts are honorary Russian diaspora. ))))

im performing social expirment bros

cuck.

I agree, but you can't manage with those shitheads. The second you talk about south-eastern unity, especially with an orthodox focus you are called a Russian agent.