Your cunt

Your cunt

Are you a successful or an unsuccessful person ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XL9528Gohe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>unironically asking this question on Sup Forums

I am the one who fell on the ground in the pic on the right

I was left behind and forgotten

Well I help people when I can and cover asses when it helps.

Does that count?

Successful people don't want others to succeed and unsuccessful people don't want others to fail, they want all to MAKE IT, WE'RE ALL GONNA GET A GF!

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB
I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE

Flag.

Don't know yet...

shut up you marxist pig

I'm 21 years old, never had a gf, virgin, still live at home, nothing to show for myself. Honestly if I killed myself it would make no difference. The only thing keeping me going is escapism.

>Don't know yet...
If you don't know by now then you have already failed. I am sorry you had to find out this way.

But successful people benefit from it when their competition fails.
Although it's true that many of them seem happy when people who don't directly threaten them are successful.

That said I'm an unsuccessful person who wants others to succeed.

>Honestly if I killed myself it would make no difference.
If I killed myself I think less than 10 people would show up to my funeral, and only my parents and brother might even give a shit, and even they would move on in a month since I am not even that close to them

I could literally disappear

According to that pic everyone is an unsuccessful person pretending to be successful

If you know by know clearly your goal in life isn't big enough.

I do not know yet. If I can fulfill my dream and move to France, I will consider myself successful. I am not really interested in money, I am interested in meeting people and experiences. I measure success by happiness and being a nice person.

I am too young to know the answer,So far things have been in a range of mediocrity to excellent in life.

>fulfill my dream and move to France
wtf lmao

I have visited a few times, and I already have pretty much everything set up. I will likely be there within a year or two, working as an English teacher.

>fulfill my dream
>move to france

tu ne dureras jamais

He wants to reconnect with his berber heritage.

/meme

user, it's time you grow the fuck up and move to Japan to be an English teacher like a normal person.

Attention anons
This is the single most important and accurate lecture and definition of success you will ever hear
youtu.be/XL9528Gohe0
youtu.be/XL9528Gohe0
youtu.be/XL9528Gohe0

>a guy on top helps the other guy get on the top
>the second guy throws the successful one off the top
>now the successful one has failed and the unsuccessful is on the top but he's still the unsuccessful one and the other guy is still the successful one
That pic sounds like just another shitty excuse for people who can succeed once but can't stay on top for longer.

Morality of a successful person, but I'm stuck in the middle class.

I was going to rage at this pic, but the author's intent is ambiguous and the oldest tineye result is tumblr (no disappointment to be had).

Flag.
I wouldn't consider myself succesful.
But according to this picture then yes I'm succesful.

>tfw