Now!

Now!

Inb4
>A shitpost died for this

Other urls found in this thread:

uploadocean.com/5v5b06lg47ri
gnu.org/philosophy/open-source-misses-the-point.html
hothardware.com/news/google-could-face-record-1-billion-fine-in-eu-antitrust-case
youtube.com/watch?v=WcX-O5zp-oU
youtu.be/gjNJafCan74
allegro.pl/lenovo-t420-i5-4gb-320gb-bt-1600x900-gwar-12-mc-y-i6726722867.html
i.imgur.com/RuWFo6B.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=E5PXYehriYY
hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G145457216438
linuxfromscratch.org
copy.sh/v86/
mega.nz/#!peo2RAKR!iY7Kqyu3xGmpGT5_cTxKvTZrN-h61rNvTE01eA7WKQ8
i.4cdn.org/g/1497207312502.png
a.doko.moe/oktgbt.7z
urbaanisanakirja.com/word/mt/
youtube.com/watch?v=vbMO5KVMkjQ
techdif.co.uk/podcast/feed.xml
soundcloud.com/macross-82-99/82-99-x-uppr
gyazo.com/8570f84f0a59a6a9e6b534de05cb2139
virtualdjradio.com/podcast/clubzone/1496804400/dj-perfect-pitch-the-black-box-show/
imgur.com/gallery/Eurql
youtube.com/watch?v=N1Yc08t2XjI
youtube.com/watch?v=SMhwddNQSWQ
itworld.com/article/2738325/enterprise-software/how-linux-mastered-wall-street.html?page=3
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ux95b2QsuQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gt240

"Why does she wear the mask?"

I'm a memeposter, I can't help it

I'm on a mac:

Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called Pizza Hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI, called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Churchhill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, every Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called Papa John's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called every free mason, called Bilderberg, called my neighbours, called the mayor of every city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.

Now!

Inb4
>A shitpost died for this

My ctrl-v was a link to the latest new scientist magazine. Let's see if it gets through Sup Forums's filters:
uploadocean.com/5v5b06lg47ri

(you)

==> This operation has freed approximately 13.9GB of disk space.

Many years ago, in high school.
Punky Brewster transferred to my school when I was a sophomore. I didn't recognize her, but she knew me as a friend of a friend. We would sit next to each other on the hour-long bus ride to school. If she didn't have afterschool cross-country, we'd sit next to each other on the ride home too. I found myself trying to put my arm around her and stuff. Sometimes on accident. Sometimes not on accident :3. Eventually though, I just dropped any idea of trying to get her to like me romantically. I still liked her, and valued her as a friend.
On one bus ride, Punky Brewster told me that she had tried to kill herself. I got really scared and held her tightly. I embraced her right there on the bus. I didn't know what was going on, and I apologized. I was just scared. I didn't want to lose her. After a year of sitting on the bus next to each other, we'd gotten a love of minds I guess. I apologized a lot, and tried to explain. She didn't really mind. I think she understood.
Punky Brewster started not showing up to school every day, sometimes for weeks at a time. I didn't fully understand it at the time, but she was getting shuffled around between foster homes. When I didn't see her on the bus, I'd call her. We talked every day. It was part of my routine. I started riding my bike over to her place, or she would jog over to my place. She started coming to my place more and more often.
I found out about her and the foster homes. Punky Brewster's father raped her when she was very young. She tried to commit suicide on a semi-regular basis, and was on a number of anti-depressents. She had spent a lot of time living with foster families, because she kept getting removed from her home. But she always ended up back with her family (and her father).

Dense(512, activation='relu’)

C:\Users\[my name]\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk

Keeley Hawes

gnu.org/philosophy/open-source-misses-the-point.html

Koujirou moves to Tokyo from Japan's northernmost island of Hokkaido and insists on bringing his favourite horse, Hikarikin, with him. The alien king Rel arrives from planet Wedelun and gives him a belt that will allow him to transform into a Miracle Hero and to protect the world from alien menaces

it's an Amazon affiliate link and i can't post it here

hothardware.com/news/google-could-face-record-1-billion-fine-in-eu-antitrust-case

CoolStoryBob

Nätverk och kommunikation

X300

youtube.com/watch?v=WcX-O5zp-oU

(800) 480-2265

T. Phoneposter

youtu.be/gjNJafCan74

but

style="border-left: 8px solid #242424; border-right: 8px solid #242424; border-top: 0px solid #242424; border-bottom: 8px solid #242424;"

PK2

>not calling the ghostbusters
kys

Sounds like a joke, but my penis really is too big. I couldn't be in a serious relationship for the longest time because it was too big to have any meaningful form of sex. It either wouldn't fit or would hurt them. Erections are impossible as well. There were women who wanted to see and "try it" but that curiousity went out the window almost immediately.

allegro.pl/lenovo-t420-i5-4gb-320gb-bt-1600x900-gwar-12-mc-y-i6726722867.html

I fell for the meme

i.imgur.com/RuWFo6B.gifv

700zl is too much

boards.Sup Forums.org

youtube.com/watch?v=E5PXYehriYY

Nevermind, sorry
I can't.

hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G145457216438

Packages: 133
Shell: /bin/zsh
Resolution: 1920x1200
DE: Aqua
WM: Quartz Compositor
WM Theme: Graphite
CPU: Intel i5-6360U (4) @ 2.00GHz

Suzuki

Richard Stallman

linuxfromscratch.org

AXJCP-3B3PG-FMJ7F

Night Crawling Play

president

copy.sh/v86/

A mega link to a PC-98 disk image.
mega.nz/#!peo2RAKR!iY7Kqyu3xGmpGT5_cTxKvTZrN-h61rNvTE01eA7WKQ8

void Run() override;

馬鹿

Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.

Saga
i.4cdn.org/g/1497207312502.png

>Breathe Carolina & Dropgun - Rhythm Is A Dancer (Tall Boys Club Remix)

Someone find me this remix in full please.

Femanon here. Before this I've only been with white guys before, but all of my friends were going black, and they all talk about how much bigger black guys were and how they were so much better. So I got a little curious, and asked my friends to hook me up with a black guy.

He was so handsome! And his muscles, oh my god. He was this tall, large muscular black guy, and he made me wet in an instant. But it was when he opened his pants that the surprise came. It was so huge! I was scared I couldn't fit it in, he he said we could take it slow. When he started putting it in, I felt like my pussy was about to explode! It could feel every inch of my pussy stretched to the limits. And he was so dominant when he fucked me. He fucked me with this pure, unbridled, primal sexual desire that only black guys couod have. He made me feel like a real woman. No white guy had ever made me feel this way. I must've came like 6 times. When he finally came, I could just feel his hot jizz covering the walls of my sore pussy.

After that experience, there's no way I'll go back to fucking white guys. I'm now officially #teamblackboys lol

Any other femanons got blacked too? How was it? I'd love to here from you!

God said TempleOS must be perfect,

found this, is this it?
a.doko.moe/oktgbt.7z

urbaanisanakirja.com/word/mt/

RKI-408, RKI-412

youtube.com/watch?v=vbMO5KVMkjQ

As if on cue, her stomach gave an ominous gurgle that, she hoped, hadn't been picked up by her wireless headset's mic. She shifted slightly, feeling a familiar bubbling in her stomach. Maybe I overdid it with the kimchi-jjigae at dinner... Thought Hana, biting her lip. Maybe if I just-

ppbrrrRRRUMPT!

One more "One more "One more "One more LUL and i'm done" and i'm done" and i'm done.

value drop by 26%

Equipotential surface

Shit son that straight outta a movie

techdif.co.uk/podcast/feed.xml

That's the standard mix. I'm after the Tall Boys Club Mix. Thanks anyhow.

soundcloud.com/macross-82-99/82-99-x-uppr

Shintell is ded

C O N G R A T S

gyazo.com/8570f84f0a59a6a9e6b534de05cb2139

virtualdjradio.com/podcast/clubzone/1496804400/dj-perfect-pitch-the-black-box-show/

skip to 12:10

that's the only one I could find

Also based of this I think virtualdj radio might just be retarded

17:29 < alca> Only trust a Communist so long as he's looknig away and in range of your handgun.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

Federico Viticci

A92C720

SkyWatcher 114/900 EQ MD

systemd-analyze

imgur.com/gallery/Eurql

sftp -P 41050 [email protected]:files/dungeon/

i dare you

# $FreeBSD$

PORTDOCS+= pcl3
PORTDOC_FILES+= pcl3/NEWS pcl3/BUGS pcl3/README pcl3/gs-pcl3.html \
pcl3/how-to-report.txt pcl3/pcl3opts.html

post-build-pcl3:
cd ${WRKSRC} && \
${CC} ${CFLAGS} -I./obj -I./soobj -I./base \
-I./contrib/pcl3/eprn -o bin/pcl3opts \
contrib/pcl3/src/pcl3opts.c contrib/pcl3/src/pclscan.c \
contrib/pcl3/eprn/mediasize.c contrib/pcl3/src/pclsize.c

post-install-pcl3:
${INSTALL_PROGRAM} ${WRKSRC}/bin/pcl3opts ${STAGEDIR}${PREFIX}/bin
${MKDIR} ${STAGEDIR}${DATADIR}/pcl3
cd ${WRKSRC}/contrib/pcl3 && \
${INSTALL_DATA} lib/example.mcf lib/if-pcl3 \
ps/calign.ps ps/dumppdd.ps ps/levels-test.ps \
ps/margins-A4.ps ps/margins-A4Rotated.ps \
ps/margins-Env10Rotated.ps \
ps/margins-EnvDLRotated.ps \
ps/margins-Letter.ps \
ps/margins-LetterRotated.ps \
${STAGEDIR}${DATADIR}/pcl3
cd ${WRKSRC}/contrib/pcl3/doc && \
${INSTALL_MAN} gs-pcl3.1 pcl3opts.1 ${STAGEDIR}${MANPREFIX}/man/man1

post-install-docs-pcl3:
${MKDIR} ${WRKSRC}/contrib/pcl3
${INSTALL_DATA} ${WRKSRC}/contrib/pcl3/doc/* ${WRKSRC}/contrib/pcl3

post-build: post-build-pcl3
post-install: post-install-pcl3
post-install-docs: post-install-docs-pcl3

>Anime
Hi.
Go to hell.

# required by www-client/firefox-54.0::gentoo
# required by @selected
# required by @world (argument)
=dev-libs/nss-3.31 ~amd64
# required by @selected
=dev-libs/nspr-4.15 ~amd64
# required by dev-util/cargo-0.17.0::gentoo
=dev-lang/rust-1.16.0 ~amd64
# required by dev-lang/rust-1.16.0::gentoo
# required by @selected
=dev-util/cargo-0.17.0 ~amd64

>e/thread/2061453
Heh

youtube.com/watch?v=N1Yc08t2XjI

youtube.com/watch?v=SMhwddNQSWQ

I was pasteing it into youtube-dl.

QX6700

本気

GHOST_IN_THE_SHELL_STAND_ALONE_COMPLEX_BD_02_t00 (1)-004 (1)-002

itworld.com/article/2738325/enterprise-software/how-linux-mastered-wall-street.html?page=3

why do freetards make it so if you want to copy text you just highlight it, and then if you want to paste you middle click?

-1-

ccc

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ux95b2QsuQ

Dammit I'm mad.
Evil is a deed as I live.
God, am I reviled? I rise, my bed on a sun, I melt.
To be not one man emanating is sad. I piss.
Alas, it is so late. Who stops to help?
Man, it is hot. I'm in it. I tell.
I am not a devil. I level "Mad Dog".
Ah, say burning is, as a deified gulp,
In my halo of a mired rum tin.
I erase many men. Oh, to be man, a sin.
Is evil in a clam? In a trap?
No. It is open. On it I was stuck.
Rats peed on hope. Elsewhere dips a web.
Be still if I fill its ebb.
Ew, a spider… eh?
We sleep. Oh no!
Deep, stark cuts saw it in one position.
Part animal, can I live? Sin is a name.
Both, one… my names are in it.
Murder? I'm a fool.
A hymn I plug, deified as a sign in ruby ash,
A Goddam level I lived at.
On mail let it in. I'm it.
Oh, sit in ample hot spots. Oh wet!
A loss it is alas (sip). I'd assign it a name.
Name not one bottle minus an ode by me:
"Sir, I deliver. I'm a dog"
Evil is a deed as I live.
Dammit I'm mad.

ペリ公