Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPgm6XCokNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nein, kannst du nicht.

What's the deal with sind?

du bist
er ist
das sind?

Also do I need to learn grammar and rules or can I just assume brain will eventually get it on its own

"sind" is compareable to "are".
"das sind" = "they are". "du bist" = "you are", "er ist" = "he is".

Learning through immersion is a method yes. But you'll need to be listening to the language constantly during your day.

watch german movies with subs.

No
it's a start though

Duolingo is nice to get a foot in the door but I suggest moving to resources more dedicated to the language you are learning once you got the overall grammar and some vocabulary as the format doesn't permit to really get advanced topics

It's pretty decent for getting a solid grasp on the basics of a language, you'll need to move onto something else afterwards if you want to become more proficient though. I used it to become conversational to a basic level in French and then just started hanging around in French communities, talking to French people etc.

That's what I don't get

das = this
sind = are

das sind = they are

Germans, what the fuck

Alors comme ça tu aimes la bite ?

Ich möchte diesen Teppich nicht kaufen, bitte.

>entschuldigung means sorry
Germans are silly

It's decent. Combine that with Memrise, and use these two for practice. Torrent a language pack and follow a course book + Audio thing for more structure. Maintain a notebook, play with germans/watch german films with subtitles for immersion. Play your favorite game in german (Like some RPG or maybe Sims 3)

Just learn arabic

sie sind == they are.
l2deutsch, retard

It's fucking difficult

das -> the (neutrum), this, that
sind -> 1st and 3rd plural in german (we are, they are)

"DAS SIND max und sein waifu" = "those are max and his waifu"

Ich hab deine mutti gefickt

German is a great, beautiful, manly language.
It's just that germans nowadays are complete feminine beta cucks.

> believing shitposts from /pol

>he doesn't frequently visit Germoney for (((work)))

> he doesn't live there
meine fresse, wir bräuchten flaggen für jedes board.

fugg :D

>saying there and not here
You don't actually live in Germany

wenn du meinst, kackbratze.
dieser thread ist jetzt ein deutschsprachiger. es wird nur noch deutsch gesprochen und sich über kochrezepte ausgetauscht.
im rbb lief eine tolle kochshow, in der eine dessert mit kandierten pflaumen vorgestellt wurde. arme ritter mit kandierten rumpflaumen. das sah richtig köstlich aus, auch ohne die obligatorische kugel vanilleeis, die sonst immer obendrauf geklatscht wird. mmmh lecker!

Try memrise, it worked decently for me

khe berga

just pirate Rosetta Stone

Don't. Their language will be gone soon.
Learn mandarin instead.

Du musst aus Österreich sein

I tried pimleur audio course
It's a good place to start

nee, berlin.

>rbb
Was bist du, behindert? Keine Sau zieht sich diese Scheisse rein, alter. Ernsthaft.
Regionales Fernsehen ist die Seuche. Fernsehen ist die Seuche. Die einzigen guten Sender sind DMAX (jedoch nur noch selten) und eventuel Vox. Den Rest kannst du knicken und komm mir hier nicht mit einem Abfuck wie Arte. 'Le baguette, le le le wir sind alle schwul'

ARD und ZDF sind OK.

die juwelen unter den kochshows laufen nun mal nur bei den regionalsendern außerhalb der prime time!
auch bei arte gibt es richtig geile kochshows im gegensatz zu ard/zdf/vox und wie sie alle heißen. dieser fette franzose, der obelix gespielt hat, reist in einer arte kochshow durch ganz frankreich und südeuropa und kocht mit den einheimischen die besten gerichte. im verkackten dinner von vox kacken sie abwechselnd jeden tag in einen keseel und bewerten das dann. das hat nichts aber auch gar nichts mit kochen zu tun.

Have some german music with short Radio Dramas in between (on the albums):
youtube.com/watch?v=RPgm6XCokNw

Ihr zwei seid lustig. Als ob irgendein ottonormalbürger so einen dreck fressen würde, was die dort zusammenkochen. Honig mit schokolade auf schinken und käse. ich glaube mir kommt gleich die wurst.

dummkopf!! It's called a conjugate, you use different ones depending on context. It's similar to english in this respect.

Waa studiert ihr den so?

was der bauer nicht kennt, das frisst er er nicht.

ich mach eine ausbildung zum einzelhandelskaufmann. :(

Ich hat gehört dass duolingo ist sehr gut für dich om du mussen eine Sprache lärnen

fucj i fucjed thyat one sory guse

fetti, was geht?

>all die Schwucken IDT beherrschen nichtmal Groß- und Kleinschreibung

Beim Überfliegen hab ich glatt irgendwas von "Kandidatinnen haben ihre Pflaumen vorgestellt" gelesen.

*german subs

frech

>dmax und vox
Lol

Why do you want learn german? Useless and ugly language. Lass es einfach

Duolingo is extremely shallow and for people who want to pretend they're learning.

I speak several flavors of Slav and English fluently. Should I learn German, French or Spanish? Is there any practical reason to learn Chinese or Japanese if you aren't into their media?

عملت بالنسبة لي. انظر في وجهي

>Just learn a language with an entirely different structure, layout and no similarities at all.

Literally retarded.

But it's Germany's most spoken language.

Learn French and German, French for the culture and German for the job perspectives.

If you're European, you can settle a relevant job with French, German and English.
You can learn Spanish too, but treat it as a pastime.

I speak english, german, french, occitan and slovene, if I had more time my next languages would be Russian (for the culture) or Hungarian (purely for the lulz of a non indo-european language)