Guess who's back?

blogs.technet.microsoft.com/msrc/2017/06/13/june-2017-security-update-release/

betanews.com/2017/06/13/windows-xp-patch-tuesday/

back again

>implying serious gentoomen still use xp

You're right. They use Windows 2000.

I use it to play my backlog of eroge games

XP-tan is best tan.
All this update to W10 proved to be bullshit.

XP MASTER RACE

Of all OS-tans she is the one who seems more in touch with her users
Is her secret simply being the most user-friendly?

Not familiar with eroge, but for XP era stuff, can't you use Wine?

When the world ends
When the forests burn
And the sky falls upon the ground
I'll still love you XP-tan

When the seas dry up
When the stars crash down
When the winds blow mountains into dust
I'll still love you XP-tan

At the end of space and time and memory and mankind
I will love you XP-tan

She also still loves you

b-but I love xp

>Microsoft did this
I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's a shame software is starting to drop support for XP. I finally had to migrate my mother's computer from XP to 10 this week because she's studying Russian and some Russian teaching site doesn't work with XP for some reason

I still use XP at work. My terminal is the last in the whole office that still runs on XP. The day they force me to switch is the day I leave.

>not using POS 2009
It just werks and still gets monthly updates

For this month yeah. She'll be put back onto the shelf.

I still use an old XP machine just to type stuff in. It doesn't even have internet on it. Kinda like an old typewriter.

Some stuff is not properly emulated. Now put this together with weird text hooks (S-JIS) and you have a recipe for disaster. Some old eroge didn't even survive the 98 -> XP transition, imagine XP -> 10.

Especially cracks for 95/98 era games.
There is a very popular torrent with a working XP virtual appliance for virtualbox.
I used it to play old games (red alert, arsenal 2) that used fps magic and played at 10x speed in wine and on newer windows versions.

Why can't microsoft just release the source code already to windows xp.

This

I'd love to see them doing this, unfortunately it surely won't happen. Maybe they didn't changed that much the core of it and they don't want people to find out or they don't want people to see how messed up it is?

>Vista
The pain, the never-ending pain! Very sweet of her to be supportive of her retarded little sister though.

Vista's the best remotely modern Windows version

Please post pape. Better resolution if you have it.

Vista-tan is not deserving of sympathy, also the personification is skewed. It should be a landwhale.
It's out of support now anyway and it's very rapidly getting impossible to use it with recent software. Even my father who's so resistant to change he still drives the car he bought when he was 17 made himself change from it recently.

>It's out of support now anyway and it's very rapidly getting impossible to use it with recent software. Even my father who's so resistant to change he still drives the car he bought when he was 17 made himself change from it recently.
Irrelevant.

It's going to be sad when I finally build my pc and have to get Windows 10.

My heart can't handle the jump.

Vista-tan deserves to be sold of to Nigerian slave traders as a public-use rape toy somewhere in the Syrian desert.

Stick with 8.1 until it reaches its end?

Shady's back

It's the D.R.E

>Anime
Hi.
Go to hell.

Im holding out on a W7.
Fuck 10, it's aesthetically horrendous not to mention the default wallpaper reminds me that niggas can take a peek into my things.

Don't have it unfortunately

You can have this though

I get she's trying to be a good girl and help her sister, but to call herself useless, bad and not stylish is going too far from the truth
XP was the best thing before 7 in all the fields

t. tried to use vista on a single core P4 with 1GB RAM

13 YEARS LATER AND I'M STILL LOYAL TO XP-TAN

Back to r*ddit, cuck

I wish I could run WinXP bare metal on a Raspberry Pi. Would be the perfect place for her.

You could port ReactOS

rude

>Anime
Go to hell.

Why not use modern Windows with XP compatibility mode?

anime website

Vista wasn't bad if you weren't running it on your Pentium 3 crapbox. It had poor driver support for a while, but that's on the hardware manufacturers, not the OS.

This seems to have originated on pixiv as-is, with the taskbar and icons. Here's my attempt at an upscale.

You should get fired for being an autistic retard and compromising the whole company security.