Pay the most money into the EU despite not having the highest GDP

>Pay the most money into the EU despite not having the highest GDP
>Take in the most refugees into your country per capita even with a somewhat overloaded healthcare system
>Pay the highest taxes in Europe just to afford all of this
>All while mercilessly bullied by other countries

Honestly Sweden sounds like a kind of person with good intentions but hopelessly naive and mercilessly bullied by its more clever friends. I kinda feel bad.

fuck canada

Austria took the most Refugees per capita.
We pay the highest taxes in europe

>Honestly Sweden sounds like a kind of person with good intentions but hopelessly naive and mercilessly bullied by its more clever friends. I kinda feel bad.

You mean a dumb person.

>Austria took the most Refugees per capita.
Most official refugees. You parasites left Greece alone.

>We pay the highest taxes in europe
no

No the correct word is naive

I am Greek.

>roughly three times as much money received from that paid to EU
Fucking magnets.

>Austria took the most Refugees per capita.
Nope, we were second to Sweden.

No they didn't. Sweden has 100k refugees while austria has 40k.

Iunno they seem to have their shit together better than you guys and your welfare country.

no

Why are we in the EU again?

It's been three years and we still haven't learned how to leech from the EU...

Multicolored money is pretty cool I guess.

>Sweden has 100k refugees
think they took even more, the numbers must be fucked right about now, like swedes.
We had like 40k + of these rapefugees coming here on holiday. about 10k got to stay or so, and probably fucked off even then.

>Work less, Pay Less Taxes
>Get Poorer
>Get More Money

how can you lose on this deal?

wait what do you mean holiday? lmfao an actual holiday?

You dont think these rapefugees didn't come here to cruise over europe leeching as much welfare as possible? wew
Hey, 40k iraqis showed up and we paid their flights back to their shithole cos they didn't like it here boohoo no daily bombthreats.
You think they're fleeing a war? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH fucking trudeau....
about 1k syrians came here for asylum, i'd grant them that. Fuck the rest, pieces of "grass is greener my home is a shithole" opportunist immigrant shits who literally just got a free eurotrip or ISIS contract with benefits...

1 dude fucked around europe for 3 years, hit the gym, ate comfy, probably fucked 10 underage whores per country and raped a few, came to finland and took a flight back home while posing to be a fucking 17 year old.

why the fuck are we giving money to Ireland ?

Aren't they suppose to be rich and shit and already scam us with their tax loopholes?

Because the rest of you wouldn't believe us when we warned you about them. "Look at them," you said. "How can they not be white," you said.

I want off this ride

notice how much money italy is shelling out, other than having to deal first with the invading rapefugees
i want to shit all over you niggers for calling us piigs you fucking cunts

> Luxembourg only pays 329 Euros per capita despite having the highest GDP per capita in Europe.
> Has population of only half a million yet always has had more institution presidents in the EU than any other country.

How do they keep getting away with this?

we catually call you niggers but...

this image is illegal in germany

Yeah.. Germans don't have a sense of humor though

I suppose thats how the holocaust started, some kikes trying to tell their customers jokes and laugh about it.
Then gemans wouldn't get it an started talking how shit jews are.
All the while merchant was only joking.

HAHAHA

>Romania and Bulgaria poorest members
>not even close to being the biggest leeches per capita

how does this happen

because the map is pretty bad, it's over the span of 4 years and it's per capita instead of % of GDP

>No they didn't. Sweden has 100k refugees while austria has 40k.

We took in 90000 refugees in 2015 alone and sweden more like 130000.

Looking at this map, Britain has no right to complain anymore than Denmark or the Netherlands.
Not saying they should not secede,

Makes me wonder why english are such a whiny babies