/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/SLdgTiuc
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehawken.org/fs/
imdb.com/title/tt1418206/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nala is inflated

Great thread!

>tfw 2 months left on teh till btn

NEWS. FUCKING NEWS. FUCK, WHERE IS THE FUCKING NEWS, YOU STUPID WOG

Are 4K disc cracked or is this an exploit? 4 movies now have been dumped.

what can you get to on apollo invite threads? anything good?

RED recruited a few ETMs

You were supposed to have it on my desk by page 8.

hope you're backing up your data

someone's backing it up

if you get to a very high userclass, pm reddunce to receive an invite to red.

I don't care. If my NAS crashes, I'll just send a FOIA request to the NSA.

Good news /ptg/! SuicideM3LON lives!

FUCK LIFE
yur1 can you mail me a handgun?
kthxbai

oppaitime, theoccult
OT, TO

fuck off spaghetti, you sad cunt

i see

>oppaitime up
>theoccult up
I see

>sent :^) down
>AB recruitment on RED down
test

>poopy
>doopy
I see

AB will never recruit from that open signups shithole

they already did on April

>left down
>right up
move your body, move your body

Does AB recruit on MAM?

fuck no

No

no

Does ipt have scene releases in their original form?

'no'

APOLLO IS BACK UP

no.

>yur1 the cunt
he'd probably dp it

"!next"
"for the INs"
What does this mean?

so what's with all the heavy metal uploads. wtf?

why do you care

anyone using feral know if their rutorrent addresses are broken? i can't access mine.

works fine

shit. thanks.

daily reminder

thehawken.org/fs/
Also some people on IRC were having problems, some of the web stuff is down.

What message is this even trying to convey?
Whatever the message, it is not very clear.
It looks like some faggot wanted to make a comic but had nothing to say.

Does any other tracker have a "community buy" type thing?

SONG TO SONG

Please explain

One of the .click sites has a thing in the forums where they all chip in and buy a peace of media.
I think it's a pretty neat idea.

Watch your language

I DON'T GIVE A H*CK!

FUCK NO
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>>/global/rules/6
The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

Is there any path from AB to PTP? I'll have 1TB upload soon, that's got to count for something

there isnt a path that goes through PTP right now user

312c hates anime, he will never allow your filthy kind in his white community

Spread out you dumb weeb.
Also you must be new because PTP had a thread there before everything got locked down.

Do users have invites to give? Won't beg here of course

Is RED recruiting on any trackers?

They are currently disabled.

anime must be quarantined, user, soz. we can't have weebs shitting up all private trackers, can we?

no they're 5k over user limit and have been for at least 6 months now.

btn, ptp, bib... you know, creme de la tracker creme

Does PTP even do freeleech? Are 1080p mkvs freeleech?

Is apollo down? Been getting error 502 for the past few weeks or so.

>Is apollo down?

it's dead

really? What happened? and what are the alternatives now? Notwhat?

R*D

RED all day. NotWhat fucking killed itself.

>Been getting error 502 for the past few weeks or so.
No they dont have retarded 1080p fl like AB but there are fl user picks daily and very generous bonus points. PTP might as well be ratiofree to most users

Probably one or a few uploaders doing it all. This sort of thing happened on WCD even towards the end, there were some niche genres that one months were virtually unrepresented on WCD then by the next month one or a few people took it upon themselves to fill the gaps and suddenly every album is on there.

shit. Hey guys, I've been banned for trader/seller/GA on bib, even though I never did that at all. How can I get my account back? Talk to them on IRC?

if you were invited by some random loser, you were probably in an invite-tree with an infringer in it

The .click sites have shit like this I think. I think Elbitz might too. e-learning type sites are most conducive to stuff like this because there are often things that cost lots of money. It's not really necessary with most common forms of media because they're usually relatively inexpensive.

Damn. Even though the guy who invited me was a real user, with 100's of uploads? I was a PU myself, with 100+ uploads, no way to appeal that?

Even though you probably didn't trade shit they won't ever believe you. You have to start again, there's nothing else you can do.

ignore zed posts, filter zed posts, make this general great again

>PTP might as well be ratiofree to most users
So then why the elitism? Before I got into AB I though private trackers are hard to maintain ratio. Now I have 1TB buffer. And you're telling me PTP is easy as well?

The elitism is largely about the content and not much else. Many of the most elitist sites aren't particularly hard to maintain.

lel PTP is probably much easier than AB

Elitism is what allows them to maintain such a generous ratio system, as almost nobody is taking advantage of it.

so now that I'm banned, what's the fastest way to get back into bib the purist way?

1TB raw? because the other one is not impressive at all. I do hope PTP (or KG) starts opening up on AB some time soon though. I really don't care to play the tracker game personally. I just want to watch good movies.

Bastards, I should be disillusioned but I just wanna get in more now.

The hardest place to get ratio on is RED. All the other trackers are pretty much #forthepeople. Turns out the best thing for a tracker to do is get people to not care about their ratio.

Of course raw, are you insinuating I'm a dirty pleb? I have a large HD though and my upload per torrent is pretty low but I still get ~10GB a day so it's pretty easy

>are you insinuating I'm a dirty pleb
No, just making sure. I don't get 10GB a day. I had to go out of my way by abusing the system

Private trackers are a fucking meme.
If you want what CD uploads just use soulsee, lots of people share what cd uploads there. As for anything else, rutracker, thepiratebay, and isohunt work just fine.

What about This World of Ours (2007)?
imdb.com/title/tt1418206/

The only way I got this movie was some user snatched it from PTP and put it on mega.

how many gb was it?

>that synopsis
fuck now I want to watch it. Can you up it?

just use soulsee, lots of people share what cd uploads there. As for anything else, rutracker, thepiratebay, and isohunt work just fine.

Shit quality, but I guess it's so hard to find even PTP can't get a proper rip and only have whatever is on puredark...
Fuck, I just realised I can use PD
I'll try digging it up. He uploaded another on so I'll up both. However, both had shit qualiy, so don't expect a 30gb mkv

I found one result. Not that it has any active peers. But it exists.

soulsee?

Nice try cuck but you're not marking me

What program is that?

qbitorrent. It just werks.

>The hardest place to get ratio on is RED. All the other trackers are pretty much #forthepeople. Turns out the best thing for a tracker to do is get people to not care about their ratio.

Maybe, just fucking maybe, site economies are tightly tied to the type of content they look to source. There's a lot more music to be uploaded out there than there are movies. The What.CD and RED econ is set up to incentivize continual sourcing of new content. Movies can be handled by a far smaller set of power users.

You would have a point if sites like Rutracker don't do just fine without any sort of economy.

Instead of mega, I'll seed this torrent

It actually doesn't.

I don't want to mark myself. Can't you just use MEGA?

dumb question, but to reach #bibliotik-disabled, which server should I use?

>The What.CD and RED econ is set up to incentivize continual sourcing of new content. Movies can be handled by a far smaller set of power users.
complete horseshit
I have around 140 CDs that I've ripped with EAC just for archival purposes and I won't even bother uploading any of that to RED for one simple reason: NOBODY will ever download it
It will sit 0 | 1 | 0 for years until I decide to stop seeding since there is no purpose

Fuck, fine I'll do both you whiny faggot