Tfw want to master everything regarding technology but im 26 and even though i practive for ten hours a day obsessively...

>tfw want to master everything regarding technology but im 26 and even though i practive for ten hours a day obsessively reading and trying out things i still suck

feels bad man

You will never master everything, pick your favorite topic and specialize in it. Thats where the money is anyway. The people who dabble in everything end up in desktop support or helpdesk and never really do anything with their lives.

Well, user you can do two things.

The first thing you could is master your favorite topic until you have such a well understanding of it that you can change the industry.
Or secondly, you could be the one to make true immortality a reality, and so you could till the end of time continue to improve yourself.

It's not renaissance anymore, man. You gotta specialize.

practice more rather than reading. you'll learn better but honestly there's way too much to be a "master" at everything regarding technology. It's not a video game where you have 12 talents per skill tree, there are thousands upon thousands of niches and specializations.

It is like a videogame really though.

I am new so I don't know what my specialization should be in.

I didn't choose the jack of all trades life. It chose me.

u could start by quitting animu

I only jerk off to the pics

._.

>realizing that intellectual pursuits in life are finite at age 26
You're late

>It's not renaissance anymore

yes it is

Yeah this is good. Pick a field you're interested in. Look at how to get your "foot in the door." Certs, internships, local meetups, classes (uni or MOOC).

i just want to be successful ._.

Install gentoo
No seriously, you'll learn something if you're not already a Linux user

Any tips for landing internships?

Is the knowledge you get from installing / using linux transferrable to general programming?

>you could be the one to make true immortality a reality, and so you could till the end of time continue to improve yourself.
You should do this. Sounds like fun.

>Anime
Go to hell.

The skills aren't terribly transferable, but the knowledge is crucial to have. It will teach you about how the systems your software interfaces with actually work.

Funnily enough if you visit futaba they seem to be on topic and don't shitpost anywhere near as much.
Then again I'd take off topic animeposting over disgusting green slobs/wrinkly turds any day, at the very least anime is pleasant to look at.

why are you getting mad about somebody posting anime on an anime imageboard?

You need no life, no life at all.
Only then it's even remotely possible to educate yourself enough to be good at a wide area of technology.

>Or secondly, you could be the one to make true immortality a reality, and so you could till the end of time continue to improve yourself.
Mind you, you can't be smarter than the smartest man alive anyways, no matter how long you have, you are still limited by the knowledge of others and you are still only one man doing one thing at a time.
Not to mention, you would still be human, the more you focus on one topic the more you will forget the other ones you are already learned.

Only a retard would think one would need Gentoo for that.
Unless you literally don't care about your system and use it like a normie, it's nothing that you won't learn using any Linux distro.

Im literally retarded but im trying

Which country?
I am 26 too and I have listened to one thing.
I cannot be perfect in all the things. So I better pick the topic which I like the most and specialize on it and continue with decreasing level of likeness.

It helps to have a history of internships.