Women in tech fed up with Klossy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOPXkeITZzY
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/300/300728021/300728021_201512_990.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*than

good job saying the exact opposite of what you mean

I don't see why peeps are mad

Because she's a stacy, now the actual coder women have nothing -she has the looks and the brains and soon after she has a child - she'll have it all. Fucking kill me

>degrees

babby shit

her code really made me think

Stop giving this stacy bitch any attention, she doesn't even deserve it. All she did was jump on the "MUH DIVERSITY IN STEM" meme without any knowledge or personal interest whatsoever.

Yeah she used bleach to make sure they couldn't be recovered too !

>maybe some women in general don't want to be programmers
>I am fine with giving them the opportunity, but let's stop trying to shoe horn them in

Didn't she use bleachbit?

Yeah, Bleachbit's site actually has a pic of Hillary on their home page with the quote
>Like with a cloth or something?

no, like literal bleach !
youtube.com/watch?v=UOPXkeITZzY

its fucking unheard of

Damn you're right.

I've never seen a video of her or anything
all I see is dumb posts on Sup Forums that I don't trust for good reasons

so, what's that Kodi woman doing that _actually_ hurts, dumbasses?

its just land whales like pic related that are jealous of her looks and success. Same way neckbeards despise chads.

Women don't accomplish shit, because they are concerned with appearances primarily. Look at these cunts. Why are they barefooted? Because it was a photo op. I doubt they actually walk around the office barefooted. They spend 100% of their effort on looking inspirational.

beautiful

Among other things. and putting it lightly, she encourages women to take sub-par paths to learning. This leads to them attaining a low skill level, one that's far below their level of confidence in said skill, which only serves to reinforce the stereotype that women can't into computer.

Good catch.

Looks like she was having trouble remembering where her "code" folder was. I'm not sure why this image focuses on the shell rather than the actual code at the top. Yes, it's babby hello world shit, but I don't see her claiming to be a professional. I feel like people just repost this image mindlessly because they see a bit of the image zoomed in, then think "haha this must be funny and really show how dumb she is because its ZOOMED IN" without understanding the subject themselves at all.

You know she's not going to fuck you, right? She isn't going to see your post and swoon so you may as well stop acting like you have brain damage.

Go back to Sup Forums. The image makes no sense.

cd ..
ls

>A bunch of shit that clearly isn't muh KODE folder
cd code

wtf :(

pic related is her fucking """code"""

Because she already typed ls and there was no folder called code but she still typed in CD code. Which means she doesn't even know the simplest commands but even more amusing is how people in silicon valley pretend to not notice and worship her because she is hot.

$su
$***********
$shutdown -h now

shut it down

Wrong

I actually own a "towel" with that image on it. Payed like 5 bucks to the dev of bleachbit for it. Worth every penny.

LEAVE KLOSSY ALONE!

>be me studying cs
>1 girl for every 20 guys
>they basically get carried by betas
>I'm one of the beta
>"user, what's a Linux?"
>"user, there's a dinosaur on the wall!" (it's Charmander)
>"user, you're very smart, let's be teammates for this project."

I know I shouldn't enable them, but I can't help it.

Classic tax dodge

you will never get the pussy. they will use you until you are sucked up dry.

That was a photos taken for an ad of women underwear.

So you are actually one of the few poor people who could learn something by taking her courses.

>Looks like she was having trouble remembering where her "code" folder was
It's almost like there's a command for that. You use the find command. It's as easy as "find /limit/earch/to/this/directory -type (specify type, d for directory) -name (name of folder)". See pic related.

>not sure why this image focuses on the shell rather than the actual code at the top
Because it shows what a pleb shit is. She can't even change a directory properly. I don't know how the fuck she compiles stuff.

>I don't see her claiming to be a professional.
That's literally all she does, every single day.

Stop white knighting for a dumb bitch.

threadly reminder that this is nothing more but a scam. here's a similar scam.

>Girls Who Code is a nonprofit organization which aims to support and increase the number of women in computer science. The organization runs summer programs which teach computing and programming skills to high school girls.

>The organization is sponsored by a number of software and technology companies including AOL, Google, and Microsoft,[5][7] and in August 2014 received a $1 million contribution from AT&T.[8] In 2015, founder and CEO Reshma Saujani collected a salary of $224,913 from the organization according to Internal Revenue Service filings.[9]

girls who code, just like the karlie kloss bullshit, was also started by a woman that has absolutely no tech related background and a non-tech related job.

What is this psuedocode bullshit?

kek

Can confirm, over a third of their revenue went somewhere that wasn't the charity itself.

990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/300/300728021/300728021_201512_990.pdf

Same way with everything for women and normalfags. It's not about the activity, it's about the prestige or social status or image that comes with the activity. You see this with every fucking hobby, casuals who just want to look cool or smart or whatever. Everyone wants to be smart, no one wants to actually study and learn new shit. Everyone wants to be skilled but unfortunately a lot of people are entirely talentless, and they'll remain that way because they're unwilling to put in effort or they're just flat out incapable. I feel bad for people who program for a living because it seems the average person can't tell the difference between a real one and someone pretending. Saw the same thing with my hobbies but at least my job wasn't put at risk from the legions of posers.

you need to realize that there's no reward in it for you. you won't get laid. if you're too stupid to realize that, just look at her facebook page which i'm sure is plastered with photos of the guy currently going balls deep in her.

it the future of coding, better start learning

Are you discriminating against cultural code diversity?

>footprint
>more impact

>I'd still fug 2/6 of them

This, I'be noticed its prevalent in all CS majors now but especially in these special "women's" courses. How they don't think it's the most degrading thing is beyond me.

Do NOT enable them. This one really hot girl tried that shit on me.
>professor announces that I had the highest score on the midterm
>extremely hot girl named J comes up to me and asks for my number
>comes to my dorm in extremely short shorts and a low cut shirt
>sits on my bed
>says she just wants to study
>smokes my weed
>I actually try helping her out even though I just wanted her to touch my dick
>she leaves
>have a group project for the end of the semester
>she and another girl ask to partner with me
>I do my entire part in a day or two
>they keep saying we all need to meet up but I'm the only one to show up
>J tells me to wait and says she's on the way
>shows up 20 minutes later
>sits me down, starts feeling on me while writing down instructions for what she wants me to do
>very blatant attempt at manipulation
>day before the project is due they're blowing my phone up
>I'm out with my friends
>they insist I need to come meet them
>go back to campus and go to the library
>ask to see their work
>they've done nothing at all, I don't think they even understand the assignment
>I'm already done so I try to leave since I have better shit to do
>they freak out about how we're a team and I can't leave
>sit there for like 90 minutes while they write up some bullshit
>they tell me to practice presenting my part
>both laugh at me entire time
>on the day of the presentation, both of them combined took 3 minutes (presentation had to be at least 15)
>i completely carry them
>2-3 weeks later my phone is blowing up
>they both failed the project and course and are freaking out asking if I failed, too
>they call the professor a bitch and talk about how a lot of other girls in the class failed and they're all gonna complain
I didn't even reply. Class was 95% female, there was only 3 other guys. Saw her again later and she was staring daggers at me.

I'm in a mid tier Uni for CprE. Our CS course and Software Engineering courses are in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, like design, English, and history majors. They don't even have to take Calc II to get their degree. It's absolutely horrible.

>Calc II
Largely useless for most people in the field.

>Fail the class
>Complain to the teacher
This really grinds my gear.
Anyone who fail the class then go bitch at the teacher bc they didnt even try to pass the class.

I don't get this "code" meme, makes me cringe so hard. Why the fuck won't this #koderz say programming, programmers and programs, nowadays is code, coders and fucking apps. I have never seen any videos of her but today I saw a few and it's like that these wemen want to learn Kod3 so that they can show man that they can do it if they want. Surprise, you can't

It's more about the problem solving aspect that higher level mathematics courses demand. Solving a differential equation takes a lot more intuition than statistics.

That image bothers me

I know. I meant that by the time you're ready to take a second course in calculus, you've already developed your problem solving skills plenty, and your time is probably better spent on something else.

go play eve online for a few months

after that you could sit there watching the dog's legs get ripped off as it howls in agony and you wouldnt feel a thing

>she and another girl ask to partner with me

this is where you should have refused

Things that never happened for 500 jack

Like I said, the majority of the class was females and most of them were equally basic. It would've been the same result either way. The few girls who were actually going to do their part would've also either refused to partner with me because they thought I was a slacker or they would've been bossy and controlling. If you ever work with one of those career girl types you'll realize they're high strung and extremely annoying to deal with. They're all about form over performance. It's not enough that the work gets done, they gotta organize and plan and control every aspect of things, make outlines of outlines and boss everyone around. I'd prefer to just work alone, but that was the next best. At least I got some eye candy and I didn't have anyone breathing down my neck.

The Jeopardy presenter is named Alex Trebek, you philistine

I mean you can say that of anything, but it's not that exceptional, I've had similar shit happen to me as well.
Also my name is Alex.

>nothing ever happens anywhere at anytime
There was nothing even slightly far fetched about what I said, anyone who lives in America can vouch for me, state colleges are basically daycare for adults depending on the major. Story was actually even worse, she also tried to use me for weed a few times.

Alex

It's actually alec

NGOs are a business and have always been, never been about helping others, anyone 2 with brain cells knows this.
And it's literally one of the easiest ways of dodging corporate and inheritance taxes apart from providing tax deductions to your donor buddies.
In most NGOs 70% of their income gets paid to the execs. I've worked for NGO fuckers before, the amount of bullshit they do is astounding even compared to normal corps.

ALEC?

Yes

It is called algorithm class. Pseudo codes that only works in theory cause there is nowhere to test it and you just write it and fuck everything else.

>itoddler
>callings people basic
so it's safe to say you're a nigger.

Not him but i got some succ out of this before

I mean you do you but that sounded like a fucking nightmare.
>at least I got some eye candy

damn how do you "top of the class" dudes are so retarded when it comes to stuff like these, holy fuck.
You could've easily made everything yourself, have more free time for friends or actually going out and talking to girls that you're not classmates with.
Like holy shit they laughed at you during presentation rehearsal ? please man I don't want you to become a literal cuck

Ok what in the fuck? No it's not it's Alex apparently I could have swore up and down my parents corrected me from saying Alex as a kid what the holy mother of fuck?

I personally hate iPhones but it was free, pretty hard to turn that down.
>inb4 give it back, Jamal
It was a buy one get one free deal and my mom really wanted an iPhone.

>start new class and get paired up with hot girl for project
>she turns out to actually be smart and hard working
>we finish the shit and get a good grade, we paired up another couple times because we work well together
>wanted to fug her but she had a bf who was even nerdier than me so i didn't bother trying

they're not all worthless Sup Forums at least give em a chance

I watched this movie because of here but she is only like this in one scene in every other one she is not very attractive at all

The reason this bubbly bullshit gets on my nerves is that it's super patronizing to the few hard working women who work in the field by choice.

It's useless, it's not going to make great computer scientists out of the girls who don't have an interest and it's treating the ones that do like fucking children.

>tfw the president will never reply to your youtube comment

After she has a child she will stay home like all other wom... I mean, like all other american and japanese women.

>nigger classmate asks for hairdrier
>give her mine
>she never returns it

I'm left-wing and I genuinely hate the majority of Liberals.

I know this doesn't make sense to most people, but there it is.

>user there is a dinosaur on the wall

Are you sure she isn't retarded? That's a very random thing to point out

good to know, thanks for the blogpost

The problem is that americans ruined language so I can't tell from your statement if you're a center-left guy who hates identity politics or a bona-fide communist who hates economic liberalism.

Ran off with 240k/year for doing nothing special?

This is why we need communism and/or a war against the rich. They get rich off other's backs and by cheating, not by actually doing hard work that merits high pay.

>>smokes my weed
dropped the story

wtf dude eve is nothing like that
join oruze (no boys allowed tho)

at least they are using IBM PS/2 Model 25s. Real computers compared to the jokes they have in schools today.

>This is why we need a war against the kulaks. They get rich off other's backs and by cheating, not by actually doing hard work that merits high pay.
>This is why we need a war against the jews. They get rich off other's backs and by cheating, not by actually doing hard work that merits high pay.
Congratulations, you have the same reasoning as the mass murderers of the 20th century.

>(((free)))
good goy

/blog
>im left-wing
>liberals
who give a fuck, you think you are special or something?

Originally I didn't care if women were into the same things that I was, it became a pain when, "The gender wars" started, and who started it? 3rd wave Feminists.

I would mind having a honey who loves technology and enjoys the things I enjoy, but this shit that Feminists started it's got to stop.

To clarify, I believe in left-wing ideology, I just don't like the people claiming to adhere to it because most human beings are scumfuck opportunists who don't actually care about the shit they are preaching.

It preaches equality in equal opportunity and equal treatment, yet white people are told to shut the fuck up on certain issues on account of having white skin only. It preaches this and fiercely holds radical Christians accountable yet a lot of the time looks the other way when the prospect of most Muslims having a fuckton in common with radical Christian Republicans comes up.

Most people are spineless, idiotic, hypocritical or a combination of the three. You just can't rely on most people to be responsible when espousing worthy ideals, and that's terrible fora democratic society. Small wonder why society progresses at a snail's pace in everything.

*wouldn't mind

>Congratulations, you have the same reasoning as the mass murderers of the 20th century.
as anyone should, Josef should've gassed Beria as well though

>left-wing ideology
>let me be as vague as one can be when talking politics
So you're against the Royal veto. Good to know.
What's your opinion on abolishing nobility's privileges?

>political violence is a viable means of maintaining ideological purity
Go read Anna Harendt first and then come get shot. I'll wait.

I'm not choosing targets based on irrelevant criteria like religion but by the essence of my point though.

There's no way more than 1% of wealthy people actually deserve their wealth. They all either cheat like assholes or just get carried by daddy or the other rich guy whose ass they kiss. Their money comes from opportunity: work in showbusiness for example inherently means working with huge crowds, where a ticket price difference of 1 buck means nothing to your visitors but can add up to thousands or millions that can be paid to staff, not because they earn but because the money is there and they gotta do something with it.

I'm pretty sure the collateral damage of killing off the rich is much smaller than when you pick your target by some cultural criterium.

$su
$*********
$dnf install -y bleachbit

It's literally free, for windows and Gnu|linux

I'm just showing you the ad, they actually have this on their site. It's cool