Which is your favorite desktop environment?

Which is your favorite desktop environment?

I use i3, but I heard gnome is supposed to be better. Old habits die hard.

Windows 10 :^)

Unity

Most of the time I use dwm or i3, but on occasion I enjoy fucking male colleagues I meet at the club - not because I'm gay, but because my sexuality is defined by power.

POSIX shell. The only GUI app I use is a Firefox. Whether I use twm, fvwm, 9wm, lxde, or anything else, I'm too lazy to actually learn the features of the DE except for how to start a terminal. Lately I've been using the Linux subsystem of Windows 10 with VcXsrv, so is actually a serious reply, not a joke.

BSPWM

>Ha ha ha I bet u never thought I'd say windoze, right? get the joke? :d

Mah nigga

Unity because of the vertical space

All supported de's are equal today imo
Im using xfce on desktop nd lxde laptop

>Using a DE and not a WM

LESHIGGYDONATELLO

sorry I'm not autistic

its called GNU/Linux because its a full operating system as defined by POSIX

>tfw too much of a brainlet to understand how to config bspwm so have to use dwm instead

> (OP)
>Unity
You know it is true... Just nobody likes to admit it

there's nothing that difficult about bspwm, the thing I love about it is when you understand the concept everything just follows naturally, although you need practice to work the muscle memory in. I'm not using it at the moment because I've only got one machine for everything (an eGPU X230) so I have to sit in windows. I can't wait to go back to a SFF Desktop / lightweight lowpower laptop (thinking x301) setup, then I get to enjoy BSPWM in something like Manjaro whenever I want to.

That day is not yet though, need to sell some shit first.

Cinnamon

KDE

lol install gentoo xD

MATE is pretty gud.

>havent used mate in years
>install debian \:^)
>fuck it, try mate
>tfw

i3 master race
>i don't have a single pixel to spare

Bspwm for muh minimalism
Gnome for actual functionality

Also I've been out of the linux game for a while, is Xorg still the majority? Whatever happened to wayland?

MacOS.

GNOME
I refuse to believe there is a single person on this earth who likes the way unity looks.

Workbench

XFCE, GNOME for when I want to expand my thinking with something silly, and i3 for certain tasks.

Aqua

cwm