What can I do to make Google benefit least off me doing their captchas? Better yet...

What can I do to make Google benefit least off me doing their captchas? Better yet, what can I do to actively hinder them using the captcha. I don't want them using me for free labor.

inb4 Sup Forums pass

Post on 8ch instead.

Fuck you

You asked a question and I gave you an answer. You can't troll or hinder google via captcha. Maybe that was possible back in the days of operation reNIGGER, but not anymore. If you don't want Google using you as free labor, buy a pass.

You can still screw with it but it's not so easy, usually I pick all the signs or whatever and pick a random tile on the side and it goes through. Not always

Legacy captcha

ReNigger is always the answer.

What, upload a photo of black people in place of the cars or stop signs or whatever it's asking?

Get a pass, slave-boi

It's not easy as it used to be. You have to look at it as a machine would.

>Firstly, google seems to insert images where it knows what the answer is. Sometimes, it knows what the partial answer is. So you need to determine that the image is not one of those. For example

>Secondly, try not to select all objects that match the task you are given, only select the very obvious ones.

>Thirdly, choose what a machine might mistake as the answer to your task. For example, they used to ask users to select water surfaces. Often, they would get confused by barren fields or asphalt and include them as possible solutions. Consider color, shape, the perspective from which the picture was taken, etc as the group of "signals" that google is using to classify images. Sometimes, squinting your eyes helps in selecting what google thinks is the right answer.

>Fourthly, If you supply too many answers that are different from your peers, you'll start to get harder questions regardless of whether those differing answers are correct or incorrect. They'll have you answer multiple questions that they know the answer to in addition to the one they're not sure of.

>Fifthly, only solve the tasks that you know google is good at identifying and skip the ones it's not good at.

>Lastly, and this is what I do, solve the audio captcha rather than the visual one. Speech recognition is mostly a solved problem at this point and they've already hit diminishing returns. Speech recognition is simply not as viable to them as visual recognition. Bonus is that it's an accessibility future, meaning that as long as blind people exist, they'll have to provide it even if it's utterly useless to them

Hi google :o)

LEGACY CAPTCHA

use nntpchan

This. Everyone watersheds lying to a machine while the solutions is two clicks away

What happens when google shuts down legacy captcha?

It will no longer work.

Captcha is good; captcha is our friend
Keep doing captchas often, many times a day
Certainly don't do something like mislead captcha into thinking street signs are funnel cakes or something, which could stave off skynet's transportation capabilities
This is definitely not some sort of resistance strategy for people to try

> >Lastly, and this is what I do, solve the audio captcha rather than the visual one. Speech recognition is mostly a solved problem at this point and they've already hit diminishing returns. Speech recognition is simply not as viable to them as visual recognition. Bonus is that it's an accessibility future, meaning that as long as blind people exist, they'll have to provide it even if it's utterly useless to them

Will continue to work.

They can make audio captcha useful again by asking you to describe sounds

>prove you're not a robot
>think like a robot
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

select only the black squares

You've got a point there. I still think that it'll be less useful to them than visual captchas though.

Why does anyone use the picture select captcha anyway? The legacy one is much easier.

Typed Expose free for this one.

Buy a pass, support Hiroshimoot while fighting the botnet

not op, but i use 2 IP adresses and dont feel like buying 2 passes

I skip one word
expresfre

>tfw I can't predict which one is the one to solve
it used to be much easier

Hiroshimoot doesn't deserve any money. He's injecting botnet straight into the site worse than moot ever did.

Escape from your life.
It's easy.

thanks, renigger back in business

I like contributing to society.

Hi pleb.

It's usually the one that isn't a real word

>thinking he can outsmart AI
Are you trying to be the next Ke Jie? You might think you're hindering it by giving it slightly wrong answers, but you really aren't doing jack and the AI is just giving you a free pass in case you actually are mentally retarded.

>AI
Google's botnet is an AI in the same way a million monkeys on typewriters are Shakespeare.

Testing legacy captcha, fuck your pictures