Okay.

I'm here to announce that no one cares.

I spent all day installing gentoo and then I accidentally used the wrong files

Same, but you got to love it regardless

You cared enough to reply

Ok np

B-baka.

i hate anime

And I hate snakes that specifically request to not be threaded upon.

Did you know that Satania will only use a GNU/Linux OS? This proves that GNU/Linux is the best platform.

Ok

anime website

Can't you read? I think my statement was clear.
Inb4
>Here, you replied again, stop carrying so much
Tsss...

Why do so many weeaboos like Linux?

>inb4 anime webshite

Seems to be common all over the place for a Linux user that isn't 50+ years old

In my case, I like anime because I'm trying to escape from my life where I don't fit in with anybody. It occupies my time and keeps me from realizing how lonely I really am. Sometimes I get bored and like to read random things to fill the rest of my time. Linux happens to be a really good way to fill that time. ;_;

anime is crap. Manga is good tho

>Anime
Hi.
Go to hell.

"Ubointu Ganoo Leenocks" - Richard "fat fuck" Stallman

Let's be honest: Linux does kinda suck.

Giant a are you faggot fucking????

We're talking about Linux in general, not Linux from scratch

too real

I hate anime so fucking much. I may be a friendless loser, but at least i'm not an anime watching friendless loser. Read a book you fucking braindead morons

whoa...
so this...
is the power ...
of anime ...

>just pretending

There is literally only one distro that requires you to build everything from scratch (appropriately named "Linux from Scratch")

I hate all of, cause all of them have problems.

wow RMS is so ~kawaii~

install gen2

youtube.com/watch?v=FDsCH3gQMqQ

Dude, only autist use GNU/Linux unironically. And only autist enjoy anime
?????
profit

Fedora 25 "just werks" for me. No crashing on my laptop. Suspending ACTUALLY WORKS! Firefox is smooth AF with the new update. Linux is pretty comfy desu senpai.

i wish a cute anime grill would gobble my cock

>satania
>not using FreeBSD

Why?

Sauce?

Then leave.

(You)

No

hownew.ru

I'm serial. It's a real thing. Linux makes you autistic, depends how deep you want to go. Also anime is good for autist because you can read the expressions much more easily than in real life people. Because anime is also more dramatic, autist understand it more than irl acting.

GIANT A ARE YOU
FAGGOT! FUCKING

Back to plebbit with you.

kek/10

>no argument
>Heh I will say that he came from this site so I don't have think of a counter argument
Accept it because how would you explain this shit?
>pic related
This is a chat Ai btw.

U mad

>tfw you will never see a continuation of Ayano and Kyoko's yuri friendship

Again, leave. You don't belong here.

(you)
Do you really think I don't use GNU/Linux daily and watch anime?

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

Yeah.

this

T_T

I hate anime

why?, thats like saying you hate cars because some people you dont like drive cars. Linux is wide spread and multipurpose, i can bet that this website is hosted on a Linux based OS. As for using Linux on regular desktops/laptops, people use Linux for various reasons, personally i use it for the customization (Arch) and ease of use (after installing the core OS), i can install almost all software with one command. If your looking for a smooth easy experience, use windows or macOS but if your looking for an OS that your actually in control of (*cough* windows 10).

P.S fairly sure this thread is just b8, and anime is fucking gay

linux is like a big box where every one take a shit into it and the result is gnu/linux

As with any cartoon, especially 2d animation, it takes a certain skill to draw animation and have it look nice, and it is a skill that is coveted by true patricians and if you can't see that you are just a pleb, go back to your poo OS and your fucking game of thrones as it is all you will ever know, you closed minded piece of shit, and don't come back.
>>>/reddit/

Only most anime is gay

>Le anime is superior to western arts!
The fuck? Do you actually think that?

Uhh, they didn't say that.

Linux is a like big stinky foot where you have to pick your own scabs to eat

>wincuccs

Holy shit delete your post, sir.

He didn't said that.
Just reading your replies you are autist one here.

chegmate atheists

dont put words in my mouth pls

me2

To use linux you have to know 3 init systems 4 firewalls 12+n package manger. Each distro uses different kind of config files to load/black list kernel modules. If you ever have to install something with configure make make install you will fuck up the package manager. Each distro has different version of the same package. So lets say you want to configure apach2 on debian 9 then you cannot use the same config files for arch or gentoo because debian's apach2 package is fucking old

w-which animu is this

Linux belongs in the trash, I suppose.

How can someone hate Linux when there's ubuntu.
Of course if you felt for the arch meme thats another story

This is why Ubuntu is better than Gentoo

Sauce?

oh wow

>I'm pretty sure this thread is bait but I'm going to write out a reply anyway

Tried it. Didn't need to build anything. Linux from Scratch is more interesting.

sauce for animu plz

anime website

Dumb anime poster

>Anime
Go to hell.

From right to left fucking newfags

newfags fucking left to right from?

myanimelist.net/character/82361/Mai_Maimaki

Found this in less than 10 minutes of googling. Now fuck off.

anime website

I hecking love anime!

Spot the autists

No, he didn't say it. Yes, it was heavily fucking implied or worded so that it came off as implied.

say hello to NSA, cunt

Nah, you are just projecting. Saying that something isn't empty of value is quite different from saying it is the only thing of value. The only people who would think that way are absolutists like- wait, Donahld, is that you!