>featherweight 85 grams
>Omron switches

Is this the logical conclusion to mice?

for me personally fk2>>

>sensei shape too big for my grip style/manlet hands
>virtually no perceivable difference between 3310 and 3360
>godtier cable i dont even need a bungee for
>also plug and play

only thing is that the coating is kinda shitty but whatever i like the shape too much

Yes, easy, the other dream machine mouse that has the right handed shape, or alternatively the Naos it's a clone of

Why not the Nixeus Revel instead?

I own one. Creaky shell and poor scroll wheel made me switch to the G Pro.

>virtually no perceivable difference between 3310 and 3360
Is 3360 that bad? When 3366 practically god tier sensor.

And I just hope Cooler Master release new version of Sentinel with 3360, better wait for Logitech with better shape then.

My hands are above average (19.5x10) so it's just too small for me. I prefer my ec1-a and my rival 300 over my nixeus revel.

The sentinel3 has a 3988 optical. You're wait is over.

I've Sentinel 3 now, wait for Cooler Master make a new mastermouse with sentinel shape, just like MM530 (Alcor) and MM520 (Spawn).

>2017
>spend more than 0.005 roupies on mices

tips fedora

which one is better ? Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 or Logitech g102 ?

grip : Claw
hand size : Large (18cm long)
game : FPS

forgot to mention that both are cost same

Intellimouse because better ergonomic.

what other mouses other than Logitech use 3360 sensors?

also are their any that have those Ring Finger rests?

rocketjumper on youtube seems to feel that its the best sensor, and my hands seem to wide or something where my ring finger is always getting in the way adding friction........ And i cant buy anything Razor until they execute their logo designers.

How about this?

Scroll wheel will fall apart after half a year... for some reason only Logitech seems to know how to build a proper scroll wheel. Tried Razer, Steelseries, Roccat, Zowie and all of them fucked up after half a year of heavy daily use. And by heavy I mean office-administration type of work... no vidya. Bought a G502 after this and now everything is fine for the last 3y.

Rubberized coating is cancer
Plug&Play as an argument in 2017?
Featherweight is a good thing on mouse?

>for some reason only Logitech seems to know how to build a proper scroll wheel
patents

G502 hyper scroll wheel is great, too bad the shape is not.

better than any zowie shit

What's the issue with zowie mice?

Good a thread as any. The omron click switches are rock solid but the actual plastic that presses down on the switch can get worn down over time. This shit just happened to an old stock Lenovo mouse I've been using and got so bad that it would actually un-click sometimes when I was holding the left mouse click down. The switch itself was seating into that indentation on the plastic clicker and it had gotten so deep that it wasn't getting held down as solidly.

Do any mice have stronger metal tabs on those switch contacts so the plastic doesn't get worn down and indented like this?

Logitech has tons of experience in making office mice so all their scroll wheels turn out great

Nixeus revel