What did Russia mean by this?

What did Russia mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZKU-8DDM1k
youtube.com/watch?v=fyvPe0uqjjY
youtube.com/watch?v=sC9bsezOB2s
youtube.com/watch?v=M0w2C9HWuUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holly shit. Soviets had the worst generals in history.

russians are literally zergs

I guess we'll never know

>What did Russia mean by this?
the usual

This is what happens when communism meets with paganism

youtube.com/watch?v=TZKU-8DDM1k

They won fair and square achieving all their mission objectives just like how the US won the vietnam war :^)

:^)
victory
youtube.com/watch?v=fyvPe0uqjjY

>6:1 kill/death ratio

daaamn.....

The data is Finnish. Soviet's might differ.

i wouldnt trust soviet propoganda :^)

But you would trust Finnish propaganda because it pleases you?

finns never lie

Are you saying that Finns didn't slaughter you like pigs?

cyka blyat

>camping on a frozen forest

finns are just faggots

this desu... fucking stalinbot piece of shit russian homo spotted

cyka blyat

1. The first part of war we used Ukrainian pigs. They were cannon fodder, not Russians.
2. I say that numbers can be much different in reality as Finns obviously decrease their numbers and increase soviet numbers
Sure.

Actually, guys. Have you heard that Russians want to make a memorial plaque for Mannerheim in Sankt-Petersburg?

>Have you heard that Russians want to make a memorial plaque for Mannerheim in Sankt-Petersburg
lmao making statues of the guys that got you BTFO.
thanks i guess

They want to put the plate because he was a loyal Russian empire officer and had a portrait of Nikolai II (last Russian emperor) in his office all his life.
They also made a plate for Akhmad Kadyrov (Rus-Chechnya war), who never visited Sankt-Peterburg.

>some russians were shouting "disgrace" when mannerheim memorial plaque was placed

lmoa ruslels cucked

Russian empire seemed better than swedish empire... the shit that came afterwards tho... wew lad... JUST

Stalin didn't give a shit about russian lives
"Mothers will birth more"

>Ukrainians are only Russians when we need to invade Ukraine
Anyway those brigades came from Russia and Belarus. Also, the actual number is 1 million dead which the Soviets confirmed after the war.

>If they want a new war this time we wil kill them all
youtube.com/watch?v=sC9bsezOB2s

>Also, the actual number is 1 million dead which the Soviets confirmed after the war.
this tbqh

>Afterwards
Russians had multiple programs to wipe out Finnish culture and language during the real union with the Czars.

It wasn't his words. It is allegedly Jukov's words. Which is still arguably.

> which the Soviets confirmed after the war.
Proofs?
> >Ukrainians are only Russians when we need to invade Ukraine
We call them Russians only if they accept Russia, its might, might of Russian national and its language. And if they speak Russian and spit when they hear Ukrainian "language".
If they are dirty cockholes, Polish rapebabies, we don't consider them as humans.

Lol Кaдыpoв мocт. Дocкa Mannerheim. Cлeдyющaя плoщaдь Бaндэpы.

>"beat" the fucking Soviet Union
>people think it was just Russia

>Proofs
Nikita Khrushchev quote
Mannerheim–Virkkunen 1995: 239.

Of course it's illegal for you to talk about this since it is illegal to talk about soviet defeats in WW2 in Russia. I understand you fully if you deny this. I wouldn't want to go to Russian prison either.

It wasn't his words, he was just bringing it into reality

K/D ratio means nothing when you still lose the war.

>the generals that won WW2 were bad

ITT
Of course it's illegal for you to talk about this since it is illegal to talk about soviet defeats in WW2 in Russia. I understand you fully if you deny this. I wouldn't want to go to Russian prison either.

Holy shit, this pic is pure cringe. Nice maymays you've got here.

How come Russians attitudes are so similar to these of Chinese?

now thats a new level to get mad about...

>winter war
>soviet victory

Fucking how?

I'm sorry. You probably don't see people being emotional too often and it scares you. I heard it's normal for people living in cold shitholes.

>getting emotional over a fucking pic
hey.. see me getting emotional in this pic?

politics

No. Finns don't have emotions. You are just bots. This is confirmed by your abnormal level of posts per capita.

To be fair, the last time I was in Hanoi the place was covered in McDonalds.

t. russian
but yeah... cant argue with that really xDD

to be fair

Well we certainly are more altruistic towards gay people than Russian empathy lacking homophobe brutes

You involved gays in the conversatinon therefore you are faggot.

Why are you trying to banter with me? Attack on memes isn't attack on your country or you personally. I doubt you would defend Finland as passionately as you defend memes.

That map is full of bullshit. All those countries with 50-70% already have equal marriage and adoption. There's no way to go more 'equal' than that.
Fucking faggots never have enough. Give them a hand and they take your whole arm and stick it up their AIDS filled assholes.

How is Sweden not highest in Europe? I thought it was the strait white men who are discriminated against there

No, I involved gays in the conversation because overall attitude towards them reflects to overall tendency of empathizing, and Russians severely lack empathy.

Video strongly related.

youtube.com/watch?v=M0w2C9HWuUQ

> There's no way to go more 'equal' than that.
> Fucking faggots never have enough
This.

Cos swedes are fucking FAGGOTS
nobody likes FAGGOTS
gays are ok but FAGGOTS???
Yeah... Know the difference.

>russia sucked during ww2
nothing new here, move on

fags are disgusting desu

>FAGS OR NOT GAY
>NIGGERS ARE NOT BLACK

stop this

If someone wants to fuck a dude, it's none of my problem or business really. Gays cant breed you know. Them getting married is not my business either, fuck the kike lovers and their faggot christianity.
Faggots on the otherhand are pic related and who can really defend shit like this going on in the public spaces?

This.
Also picrelated
>vegan
I FUCKING LAUGHING TO TEARS.

Straight people do some gross shit in public too, you know.

You give em a pat on the back?
I've never seen anyone except faggots doing stunts like this.

Are you actually implying that soviet sources would be more legit?

Well yeah, it's much harder for women to perform oral sex on themselves.

checkm8 faggots

The farce that is 'Finland' was invented by Japanese fishing companies and proposed to Stalin in the late twenties, seeking to evade Japan's universal fishing regulations established in 1901.

The deal was simple: Russia would allow Japanese fishers to fish in 'Finland', actually a part of the Baltic Sea. In return, some of the fish would be given to the hungry Soviet citizens before being transported along the trans-Siberian railway disguised as 'Nokia' products. Have you noticed that Nokia is the biggest Finnish company, and Japan is the biggest importer of Nokia products, despite the fact that very few Japanese have a Nokia phone?

Although the Japanese now no longer have much need for their fishing colony any more, it was kept alive by the US, Swedish, Russian, and Japanese governments to avoid embarrassing themselves.

All of the Finnposting on the Sup Forumsernet is done by Russian intellegence hoping to spread the propaganda of Finland. All of the Finnish memes, Finnish-Swedish banter, and aggressive posting by Finnish users is done in the hope of 'proving' to all Sup Forums users that Finland is real.

Don't be fooled. Finland doesn't exist, it never did.

They won by brute forcing numbers.

It was all a qenious ruse by Stalin to encourage Hitler to make the first move.

We used all our resources and had to make peace

>Stalin
>caring about anything else but his on delusional boipussi

Pick 1.