How long until I can buy one of these for < 80USB

How long until I can buy one of these for < 80USB

What fucked up country uses USBs as currency?

Nobody is ever going to let go of one of those for 80 USBs

>What if we made the viewing angles literally so bad we could show two content streams on the same screen?

The future is here

I'd live in this world. Forget bottle caps.

how many SSD is 80USB? I'm thinking about investing

it's just like the 3ds screen except 2 different things instead of 2 different angles of the same thing

nintendo btfo

it is for cars. the driver can watch the navigation system and the passenger can lurk on Sup Forums

that is why it says automotive something something in the background

Fucking useless just like op

>you will be able to watch hentai while ur mommy thinks ur reading papers from the corner of the door

this is going to sell crazy

I'm waiting for the perfect, Apple-made version, because these non-white subhumans seem unable to finish anything properly.

(You)

Most of the apple products ur shithead uses is manufactured by these non white subhumans
Get ur ass out of ur mums basement and go get some condoms before the neighbour nigger makes yo momma pregnant

Yes, I see nothing wrong with lower beings slaving away making properly designed products from the superior race. It's the best that they can do afterall, being of inferior intellect and form.

By the way, you're exhibiting a lack of control on your emotions, typical of non-humans.

Hey white fella
Lets go shhot some schools!

U must giving shiload of dollar blowjobs on the streets to be able to afford that cumskin

Where yo at i wanna fuck ur white mom

>introducing: Ultra TN™

i wish this was a thing when i was a kid and my mom busted me playing some horrible flash hentai games, this would've saved my ass from her glance across the room

Or if you have two spoiled kids on the backseat and they both want to watch something different.
Not that they don't have a tablet and smartphone each these days though. 'Merica fuck yea.

United States Bollar

UNIDED SDADES BOLLAR :--DDD