Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, everyone knows that in most Western European countries getting a house is extremely expensive and people usually get a lot of debt just to live in their own houses or apartments.

Would you live in something like this in your country?

It only costs 28k USD.

Other urls found in this thread:

futurohouse.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>$28k
>for a hollowed out log
i refuse to believe this

>Swiss
>Western European
>USD

glorified container

It might be a good summer cottage.

>A cuckshed

Thats just a big static caravan and I am not a gypsy.

Do you have these in your country?

This better be some kind of mini office.

Are tiny houses non-existent in euroland?

They've become a trend/meme here but I guess land costs might prevent them from being a thing at all in europe

The problem is the ground it's standing on. Starting 100k here if you want to live somewhere civilized

>possibly 1 room
No, thanks.

>Are tiny houses non-existent in euroland

Futuro is a classic Finnish small house

>28k USD
That's about enough to buy a 3 room house in an strategic place near the city center where i live

That's fucking uglier than a american redneck trailer

srsly though

>Paying 30 thousand dollars for an airstream

If it's close to water and no immigrants around, sure why not.

ONLY 28k for that? What a steal sign me up

I thought you just all lived in saunas.

Cool, is that fiberglass?

I think so.

They are quite rare, I've only seen one.

28k for the house AND land, or just the house?

If the later, kek where are you gonna put it?

futurohouse.net

I love tight spaces, but the open front really bothers me, so no.

No, you can get them in flatpacks from the hardware store.

Well, I meant more like the continent then scandis

I know you swedes tend to have vacation homes

but to frogs, who live in a densely populated country, have tiny/micro houses? Or do property prices make that sort of thing impractical.

They don't include the cost of the property and utility hook ups. Which is most of the actual cost behind a house.

I might rent something like that for a while if it was cheap and the areas was nice and it was easy to get to. But i probably wouldn't buy anything like that no.

>28k for a barn
When did homes become a scam

Both of these look fucking nice, especially the second one

Nice, I helped my brother build a huge log cabin for him and his family last year, 8 rooms, 45 baths, game lounge, 2 kitchens, and a 4 car garage. They use it as as summer or winter home and I get to stay when there when I want

>45 baths

why

I am thinking perhaps he meant to type 5 instead of 4 but forgot to hit backspace.

It's not the problem if you would live in them. The problem is zoning and if cities/municipalities would allow those to be constructed.
Even if they were allowed they would be in some ghetto shit area with refugees, drug addicts and niggers.

It's all about location. People like to move into cities (with some exception obviously) increasing the demand and negative consequences massively. Combine this with shitty policies (like in here) and you have massively overpriced homes.

Those shacks look something walmart shoppers or other genetic defects would live in.
That looks sick.

4.5 as in 4 and a half

There are experiments with mini houses in the capital region right now, like these 50 square meter houses.

>walmart shoppers
>living in a 'sustainable' tiny cabin

yeah fucking right