Going to sell some bitcoin and buy a galaxy s8 plus this week

Going to sell some bitcoin and buy a galaxy s8 plus this week.
Good idea or am i fucking up? Take in mind im crypto rich and have limited things to spend my gains on. Any other cool Sup Forums approved gadgets you can suggest?

How could you ever go wrong with that? It's the state of the art device at the moment.

You can Bitcoin some hookers.

It's a great phone user but I would recommend you to wait for iphone 8 because this year it might be interesting.

Ok so its the best and priced accordingly.. was wondering if i should wait for the note version or if there was something weong with it like it bending in uour poclet or something

I dont touch anything apple

The screen might be interesting, but it's still a screen attached to an apple product.

it is the most fragile phone ever

Are you retarded? Ever heard of the Sony Z3?

>touchwizz

fuck seriously?
in what ways?
i have a galaxy s (the very first galaxy phone) and a galaxy note 2 and they both still work
i expect nothing less than a phone that lasts a minimum of 5 years of everyday use

does it bend or the screen crack easily or something?

How? I haven't even had a major scratch in the back glass since I bought it a month ago. For the front I just use a screen protector.
Also no bending.

get a one plus one. s8 dont have the ability to root yet and locked bootloader.

saw those irl and they look gay asf

Give me a legit reason you must have the latest phone straight-away

Note is dying and i need a latest android for gamedev reasons but ive been doing deeper research and i might wait to hear the note8 specs before i buy so not going to buy one this week
juat hope bitcoin pumps higher whilst i hold on until august

Dragonbox Pyra.
You can buy it with buttcoinage.

* note 2

imho the only reason this phone is relevant is the dockable interface, needs to be rooted

in b4 exclusive OLED skew

stop shilling your buttcoins this isn't biz just treat your purchasing power as regular currency, no need to brand it

>nocoiner

>Nocoiner
>triggered simply by the mere reminder that bitcoin is a thing that exists
cope.

Honestly, I think it's stupid to cash any out until after the last one is mined.

Realistically, how long until that happens? Shit will be worth 10000$ or something

Just wait for Note 8

>iPhone 8

Nah. It'll probably cost close to $800 and have a limited supply.

I can buy an S8 for $425 right now..

this. It will most likely be a better experience with the dock IMHO

Get the u11 for a durable flagship

Don't fall for the meme screen

Im a trader-idiot i think we are near the top for this year hoping to cash out whenthe price hits close to 3000 and dump, im only going to sell .4 of a bitcoin
Besides i have plenty of bags im holding that could rise way more than bitcoin in the near term

Note 8 is going to be the bomb. Like Note 7 but better.