Why is there a connection between the trans community and tech? How come you rarely see trans people in labor or sales...

Why is there a connection between the trans community and tech? How come you rarely see trans people in labor or sales? Is the future of humanity dependent on tech for logic, decision making, and algorithms but also to identify our biological processes in our brain on the same level as the genderless electrical circuits computers use that are around us every day of our lives?

>Inb4 go back to Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/11/the-link-between-autism-and-trans-identity/507509/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Trolling_Induced_Transsexuality_Syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is a community between men and tech. And since trans females are actually dudes with mental issues, that's why you see a lot of them in tech compared to actual females.

go back to Sup Forums

connection*

Because they don't have enough actual women to hire, and need to fill quotas.

this
/thread

most "trans" are fat disgusting neckbeards already into tech shit bc massive asocial nerds

So why is there a connection between dudes with mental issues and tech?

Because dudes with mental issues are a subset of dudes. Fuck off with your shitty bait posts.

We are slowly becoming robots

Duh

Literally autism

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/11/the-link-between-autism-and-trans-identity/507509/

This but also there is the fact that trans MTF have a power fantasy. One of the largest reasons that men try to become females is because they want the benefits that are associated with it. In tech these benefits are very pronounced and tech companies go out of their way to give benefits to women. Trannies are attracted to the idolization.

whoah

are you asking why there are more males in tech?

But how come that subset is more predominant in tech? There's obviously a connection. This isn't bait it's modern conversation

>This isn't bait it's modern conversation

Autism is a fake news term non whites use against mainly white kids to label their natural reaction to biased multi culturalism and feminist ideologies.

Stop spreading that word around, asshole.

Go kill yourself.

It could be that the shyer "less male" men are the ones who are drawn to/good at technology, and so contain a significant proportion of the transwomen?

>less male

> The study found that participants on the autism spectrum were 7.59 times more likely to “express gender variance.”

>be 8 yo
>get pumped massive amounts of estrogens via tapwater and meat consumption
>watch alot of animu
>get autism
>start to play vidyagayms
>get the gay disease
>start crossdressing
>transwoman in tech

IT is a field that trans people are interested in they are intelligent people who can go their own way. Hard and software can have differences like running Windows on a Mac or vice versa.

>fpbp

/thread
(sage)

pretty much

Because if you watch too much Korean cartoons you turn into a trap because you want to emulate the hentai dickgirls they fap to instead of breeding and producing white children, securing their future.

Also pic slightly related.

because they can't get a gf and go insane

These. Ignore all other posts. There's no super magical shlomo shekelstein conspiracy, they were all just massive anti-social fuckups or nerds who were bullied who also happened to have mental issues. Technology is the ultimate retreat for fuckin nerds, so of course the ones with mental issues get dragged along for the ride.

Tech is basically the last retreat for people who were bullied in high school or are otherwise fuck ups. Just look at Sup Forums.

this

Also Semitic influence

They sit around on their asses all day, every day which keeps their testosterone levels low. Eventually they come to think they're women because they certainly don't feel like men on the inside or outside. Guys like John Carmack who don't neglect their physical health, manage to keep it together.

I bet if you did this same comparison with almost any other mental illness you'd find this same correlation.

I know quite a few transpeople and a *lot* of them are batshit. I don't mean "Oh ho those silly liberals" or "lol I'm bipolar guys, that's why I'm being a bitch". I mean seeing things, hearing things, dissocative identity disorder, all sorts.

im a straight white male and i would be friends with this person

who cares. People are into different shit.

Didn't start using the computer until three years after I first suspected I was trans, where's your god now?

>Didn't start using the computer until three years after I first suspected I was trans

You need to be 18 years or older to post on this site.

...What? The fact that I could reach a significant age without using a computer suggests I'm older than eighteen, not younger. You would be hard pressed to find anybody under eighteen who had three years they can remember where they weren't using electronics.

So you're some old dude in a dress? That's pretty gross.

Anything to get a reaction, eh?

/thread

You listened to Jewish lies and you cut your cock. kys my man.

Its just the truth. You choose to become a woman, then your most important characteristics are your youth and beauty. As an old dude, you have neither.

I did no such thing, SRS is (sadly) a messy hackjob with current technology.

I'm twenty one, so not quite. Besides, those are the important parts of being a woman according to men.

>Besides, those are the important parts of being a woman according to men.

Men determine what women are supposed to look like just like women determine what men are supposed to look like. It's called sexual selection

Post boipuccy or BTFO

Because only weak nerdy men get into tech and all mtf transsexuals start off as weak nerdy men, so it's only natural that they're all into tech.

But but feminist and cis hetero patriarchy.

And FtM?

I'm not denying that men have significant sway over what women look like.

I'm saying that what you consider "the most important characteristics" are what men fixate on. I care far more about appearing to be a woman, being accepted as one and viewed as one and being able to act like one, than I do about looking young or hot or otherwise breedable.

They're such a statistical minority that they practically do not exist for all intents and purposes, especially not in tech, where real women are extremely hard to find.

>ftm

>I care far more about appearing to be a woman, being accepted as one and viewed as one and being able to act like one

An absolutely pointless and illogical endeavor unless you're trying to attract a male mate. You might just be mentally ill.

In one of the strangest relationships I've personally been around, my coworker (homosexual female) is dating a female-to-male transperson who drives trucks for his father's company and regularly does manual labor type work.

>tfw dressed up and shitposting

does it get comfier?

Maybe
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Trolling_Induced_Transsexuality_Syndrome

Post boi pucci you fagot

>skinny male twig legs
>no thighs whatsoever
Take HRT or youre just another gay male.

a psyop from the CIA

Hiring a tranny is the riskiest move an employer can ever do. Or any troublesome queer at that. I wouldn't hire a schizophrenic that deliberately won't take their medication or think what they have isn't a mental illness. Why the fuck would someone hire a person whose brain tells them they are not the gender they really are? The tranny guys dream of chopping their penis off and the tranny women dream of sewing on a penis.

Post boipussy or gtfo

your anorexia produced knees look disgusting

So hire the hispanic who will "try to sleep with half your staff" or the african who will "steal shit" but you gotta fill that quota somehow.

Likes every "model" girl.

>for all intents and purposes
This is the second time I have caught you making this mistake on MY board. How much shame will you endure before you finally learn? Hahahahaha

getting dressed up, making an espresso cappuchino and programming with cute arm warmers in the wintertime is comfy af

>be cis lesbian
>all the """"girls"""" in the tech industry are either trannies or grannies
>real and young girls are ALWAYS in human resources or some faggy shit like art thus are tumblr-tier
>can't mention you work in the tech industry in dating sites without being asked if you're a tranny
TRANNIES GO FUCKING DIE. DIE.

Honestly I wouldn't hire any minorities unless they have really excelled in school and act completely white. No white women though. Especially not in a technology field.

>go on amazon
>click on top rated skirts and socks
>most highly rated customer review is a tranny
lmao

I don't know why you wouldn't just roll with it.
You could be a girl pretending to be a boy pretending to be a girl for the attention.

That wouldn't help a lesbian find another girl to date. Lesbians like WOMEN, not mentally ill men that put on makeup and dresses.

>""""lesbian"""""
>has a bf
>puts him in chastity and busts his balls weekly
>would probably still date a tranny if they passed from starting hormones at a young age
>99% chance this post is a tranny or total dude claiming to be a cis lesbian

what about mtf transsexuals who still like women?

Some lesbian begin hetero women hate men,sometimes fuck masculine men and date masculine women.

All the RF being thrown around messing with their minds.
Why do you think all the windowed "gaymer" cases are owned by faggots.
Why do you think government computers in the 50 to 80's had RF shields that were huge and heavy.

It fucks with your nervous system, which then fucks with the rest of the body.

>So hire the hispanic who will "try to sleep with half your staff"

Latino here, even though this is true they has no significant negative impact on the company unlike constantly losing supplies to thieving Africans.

Likes telecommunication engineers could just had daughters

Either got bullied as a nerd in school which continues to this day for some of them since they never fully grew up, or lack the social skills or confidence to get an offline girlfriend, or both.

>fuck all the women
>they all get jealous of each other and leave or cause communication rifts
>cut them off from your life if they get too clingy and suddenly they wont even talk to you at work
>no significant negative impact
Whatever you say Carlos.