Other urls found in this thread:

oneminute.rationalmind.net/net-neutrality/
youtube.com/watch?v=c_IoNQHMFLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Reddit
Nothing of value lost.

This is how it should be

Stop mooching and pay up you neet virgins

This isn't what's going to happen at all, though.

What will happen is cheap, symmetrical 10 Gbit internet for every building in America.

Do you unironically want to pay $10 for every new website you visit, on top of your monthly fee?

This is the future Sup Forums cucks want and they'll defend it.

republicans are the real jews, hitler had the wrong people

Is trump even getting rid of illegals or doing the wall?

>things that will never happen

Sup Forums cuck here - I don't support this of all things, but I'm mostly chill with everything else, thanks.

too late cuck

Capitalism at its finest

No hand outs

>doing the wall
Last time I checked it's getting downgraded to a fence.

Republicans are literally just controlled by the jews.

Ever been to a church service? They practically worship Israel.

then the isps can stop utilizing public tax payer subsidized infrastructure like cable lines fucking faggot

>just controlled by the jews
What else is new

>USA

But I'm already paying for the internet access. When you buy a car, do you buy tires, steering wheel, indicators, mirrors, wipers, and exhaust system separately?

>Pay money to access (((certain websites)))
TOP FUCKING KEK GOYIM

>tfw living in a third world country
>tfw i have 100mbit connection for 25 burger bucks
>tfw nobody, NOBODY, gives a shit whether I pirate or publish copyrighted content
>tfw muricans' despise my 'muzzie' non-free country
Holy kek

I mean, if the only thing going for your country is a good internet connection...

i used to live in yuropoora too and had free satellite tv. bought a box off someone and a dish and didnt pay a monthly fee for a subscription life was gud titties on mtv gud

What country?

It's the details, man.
At least they're not cucked.

Liberal politicians want it too

DAE think that republicans all are in the KKK and wish all minorities were killed? Like it's 2017 everyone, stop being so racist!

Turkey, Roachland, whatever Sup Forumslution calls it these days
That is going to change soon™

Yeah man, those peashooters you have are totally going to protect you from tanks, drones, and nuclear weapons.

>public drinking legal even on public transport
>legal prostitution
>autobahnens
>germans with live and let live mentality instead of the autism you get with republicans and christians
>walk anywhere and not get acosted for change
>no tensions between races
living in burgerland is great if you like schizophrenia unless you live somewhere not full of untermenschen

>2012
>live in a not-really-western country
>pay 10$ for uncapped 100 mbps internet
>no censorship

>2017
>still live in a not-really-western country
>pay 7$ (just because our national currency got shafted) for uncapped 100 mbps internet
>goverment will officially monitor all our traffic soon
>sites are routinely blocked
>goverment wants to prohibit VPNs/proxies/TOR/etc

JUST FUCK MY INTERWEBS UP.

Democrats want this

So do republicans so they can justify draconian laws, funny how theresa may won't suggest banning islam yet is perfectly fine with censored internet.

You do realize that the military and intelligence community is made of American citizens?
In my dealings with the Army + Marines, most of the guys are big on 2nd amendment rights and personal freedoms. Us Navy/AF guys aren't far off.

It would be basically impossible to order the US military to subjugate the nation.

I didn't know tanks and nukes could show up at people's doors wanting to search their houses for contraband and anti-social propaganda.

But can you search cp keywords on bing images though.

yeah and republicans want a christian state which is pretty similar

even if this happens can't you just get a vpn to bypass it?

S-should I try it?

A more accurate analogy would be having to pay a monthly fee for every additional road you use.

Christians are cutting peoples heads off ?

>germans with live and let live mentality instead of the autism you get with republicans and christians
I'd rather take that, than accept hundreds of thousands of unvetted refugees into my country to establish a Muslim state.

Most Americans are huge on personal freedoms, allowing you to do whatever you want as long as you don't intrude on someone else.

Also, keep in mind that the US is the size of your entire continent and your experience will vary. Living in Detroit is going to be very different than San Francisco, or Denver, or the Midwest, or Atlanta.

The thing is we shouldn't have to buy a VPN, if people want a cucked internet, that shit should be opt in, not out.

give them an inch...

theyll never establish a muslim state in germany. its hush hush in germany that they still have concentration camps for immigrants that force them to assimilate or stay in the camps

The anti-science era is over with, only ones who think science was founded by the devil are wackos who nobody will take seriously.

Yeah, so?

oneminute.rationalmind.net/net-neutrality/

no i don't

If nobody gives a shit.
Seriously, the amount of cp that bing has is unbelievable.

its a wall with fence like qualities

>The anti-science era is over with,
you say that but there is an unnervingly large amount of people who still believe climate change doesn't exist or isn't caused by humans, and that GMOs and vaccines give you autsim, and that's not even the beginning of it

It's confusing to me how Liberals will kick and scream at anything a Conservative suggests, yet they'll rally for a people and a religion who is literally 10x's as ass backwards and ignorant than any Conservatard you could name. It just doesn't add up.

Nope, you want this because you'll pay for it. Stop blaming the government for the things the free market can, and will do, if you decide to pay for it.

>Regulation stifles innovation
Yeah, let's change one regulation that makes the Internet less regulated with another regulation that makes regulations of the Internet much more flexible, lol.

I am a far lefty by Sup Forums standards (demipansexual ayy) and I agree, this confuses the everliving fuck out of me. They shit on christianity yet rally for islam. What the fuck?

>limate change doesn't exist or isn't caused by humans
Not exclusively a christian converative thing

>GMOs
I've seen more libertarians who are against GMOs than conservatives

>vaccines give you autism
Both the left and the right are anti-vaxxers.

>its hush hush in germany that they still have concentration camps for immigrants that force them to assimilate or stay in the camps
Sauce?

I want it too, jsut one more reason to laugh at burgers, not that we needed it tho

>It would be basically impossible to order the US military to subjugate the nation.

so then doesn't that make "we need guns to protect us from the gubmint" argument invalid as well since the soldiers wouldn't do shit?

>libertarians who are against GMOs
"""Libertarians""".

If they believe gmo and vaccines give them autism, they should be happy. Autism is what drive humanity greater, not normal people. More autists, more prosperity.

that's the point I was trying to make. Anti-science bullshit is nonpartisan and yet people keep on trying to make it partisan.

google immigration camp germany

>I am a far lefty by Sup Forums standards (demipansexual ayy)
No, you're just a pervert.

I'm kind of ancap and I'm against GMO too. GMO is useful for third-world countries. Why ruin our delicious natural food?

>The military is the only armed force in the county.

>implying you can taste the difference

there is a difference. american chicken eggs fed with gmo corn with yelloe yolks instead of the orange dankness of german egg yolks from chickens that eat flowers

with 1gb transfer cap

>implying you're old enough to remember a world without this shit.

ok so if this happens, what's stopping a new isp from popping up that doesn't regulate traffic?

Well you've already gotten rid of the 4th amendment, what's one more?

>i can totally taste the difference I swear!

That's directly related to the nutrition and care of the chickens, not the GMO content of the food.
If the chickens were fed right, even with GMO fod, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Poor grammar, but yes. You can tell the difference between freely moving pig who eat whatever you gave him and pig you feed with literal trash and has not enough space to turn a head. Huge difference.

drink a mexican coca cola and a hfcs american coke. hfcs one tastes like shit. fyi german coke is sweetened with beet sugar which at first tastes kind of bland but mix it with german fanta and you start understanding the german mind and its geniuses

The billions of dollars it takes to lay fiber.
Getting building approvals from state legislatures heavily lobbied by existing ISPs
It is impossible in 2017 to start an ISP, even google gave up

>implying there isn't link between gmo and poor care of chickens

This is the point that everyone in this thread is missing. The reason that ISP can institute bullshit is because they have protected themselves via local and state laws, banning competition.

That's why even google fiber had to stop. They were wasting enormous amounts of money trying to fight teleco giants in court over every single pole they used.

that has nothing to do with GMOs you fucking retard.

>This is what autists actually believe

also gmo crops are genetically engineered with gene guns that shoot chemicals like roundup into the plants genes with gold particles to make it resistent to roundup but totally gene guns were around since the advent of agriculture like the monsanto shills will want you to believe

ok, so the current isps are monopolies abusing their power

why haven't they been sued yet for this shit? it worked against standard oil

hfcs is gmo dumbass

I'm glad free market is somewhat regulated here in europe, not supported, because monopoly is result of free market when not regulated and then not free, but more free.
Although our state did Pinochet/Friedman shit after revolution, huge privatization which fucked all up.

I can taste the difference between a natural tomato and a GMOd one. One of them tastes sweet, the other one tastes like tap water. Figure out which is which.

We should dedicate board to fighting shit like Monsanto, /eco/.

it's not a gmod sugar, it's completely different

pol but its been overrun by corporate interests

Can confirm, bought tomatoes tastes like water and home-grew tomatoes are juicy, hard and tasty.
captcha: camino police

youtube.com/watch?v=c_IoNQHMFLk

its man made so therefor gmo

I have a garden, pretty sure I know what real vegetables taste like.

>Comcast/MSNBC
>Republican

Sup Forums is long dead

>linking to jewtube
>no arguments
Here it comes, linking to time-wasters instead of debating.

Go touch a little boy you queer

> Autists drive humanity greater

Tell us, how have you enriched humanity from your mothers basement masturbating to ponies in Japanese schoolgirl uniforms getting molested by tentacle monster?

But it's not the same thing as sugar. It is not genetically modified sugar, it is something completely different.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say. Those are two completely different subjects. Poor treatment of farm animals is an issue, engineered crops are not.

You are welcome to stop posting anytime.

Because there's a national attitude of letting businesses do whatever they want, because some of that wealth will "trickle down" to the average citizen.

It's sad, but pro business regulation is in vogue now.