What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

aaathats3as.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

April fools

join the cock mumble faggot

aaathats3as.com/

>aaathats3as.com/
does that video represent the average Sup Forums user?

No thanks I'm good. I should've really checked the date before posting.
Thanks for the answer.
I was really worried about it.

How socially acceptable is it to give a cock.li e-mail in real life? I have two informal e-mail addresses, one is politically incorrect (but most people wouldn't get it anyway) and the other is pretty NSFW for anyone who is weeb and knows what a cock is, but I'm fed with informal Yahoo/MS/Google e-mail addresses because I always get locked out because they have retarded anti-theft systems.

I have a @hitler.rocks email.

it actually helped me to land a job.
t. grateful @horsefucker.org user

how mentally defunct are you to be incapable of using gmail without being locked out?

I wouldn't use Gmail ever. And anyway, all those services ask you for a cellphone, and if you log from a VPN in a foreign country you literally get locked out if you don't have the fucking cellphone.

If you have to ask this question, you're not getting the job no matter what fucking email you put on your resume

Just use the airmail.cc domain. It even has a fake webpage.

I just made a Google account last Friday and was able to skip adding a phone number

>Airmail is an invite-only E-mail server focused toward professionals and E-mail enthusiasts. To report abuse please E-mail [email protected].
How does one go about getting invited?

Unless you made it from a phone, I'll call bullshit on that one.

I made it from a phone, oh.
Shit.

inb4 mass suicide

Kek it's one of the domain options when you make an a cock.li account. The "invite-only" webpage is so normalfags don't discover the real service you're using.

What if your boss/coworkers demands an invitation to the club?

You say you don't have any invites left. Or reveal your power level.

Why is tutanota meme'd in that mail?
Is it not safe?

I used tfwno.gf and no one questioned me

you make an account for him/her on the cock.like webpage, delete the first welcome email, then don't tell him about the webmail. give him the username and pass and make him login through a real client with server set to mail.airmail.cc

Its fake.

it's just another kinda known "privacy" email provider

as far as being safe it kinda uses its own internal system and if you use it without proper configuration or just the webmail then it limits you and in a way locks you into using their service, which could easily be abused

it's kind of like using telegram or signal for your privacy over xmpp+otr/omemo. sure, it might be secure, but using proper tor+email+gpg will cover your bases far better if you put in the few minutes of configuration time

>locks you into using their service
by which I mean your friends use it and tutanota etc. are normie services

they could pull a Facebook or Google and copy your private keys tomorrow say it's for your protection

>Not hosting your own email and domain name

Domain name is free or cheap as shit
A cheapo second hand or rpi can host it
Ssl is now literally free

enjoy your uncontrollable spam

You act as though Apache spamassassin, ClamAV, and DNSBLs do not exist.

Perhaps you should be more knowledgeable about the topics you reply to.

>spamassassin
>90% of legit mails get trashed
no ty

More like enjoy being blacklisted by every other mail service on the planet.

what other email providers will even take your emails? an email host isn't useful if nobody wants anything to do with it

This There's also the firemail.cc option.

...what field?

>I have two informal e-mail addresses, one is politically incorrect (but most people wouldn't get it anyway) and the other is pretty NSFW for anyone who is weeb and knows what a cock is
what? like I really can't guess which domain those are. just say it

Literally They don't have the right to "demand" anything of you. Hypothetically, if this was really invite-only and invites were rare/hard to get, most people would probably not be willing to give one out to their boss unless they really like them, which is extremely unlikely to be the case until you've at least worked with them for some time.
So there's nothing suspicious about giving a vague excuse along the lines of "I don't have any invites left". If they were to still demand you acquire one, why the fuck would you still want that job?

what's the deal about riseup lads?

Animal husbandry

Probably nigge.rs and cock.li

Run by SJWs.