Im a depressed guy who can't get into vidya anymore. Just spent $1820 on a bunch of pc parts for my first build

Im a depressed guy who can't get into vidya anymore. Just spent $1820 on a bunch of pc parts for my first build.
Sitting in my room just staring at everything in boxes. I feel like fucking shit. Bought a 1080 card. 144hz monitor. i5 7500.
Bought it all at microcenter. Might just fucking return it all tonorrow.
I hate myself.

Here are the parts i picked all at microcenter. Might return them

not technology

return it all and take a vacation to europe and fuck some nice european girls in a red light brothel

Gaming is pretty dead to me as well, after it being my only hobby for pretty much my whole life.
Booted up steam and tried playing a few of my games today and only played each for like 10 minutes before deciding I just wasn't interested.

Yea, I would get pretty depressed if I bought shitty parts like Intel and Nvidia too.

>buy used GTX 970
>play Bloons Tower Defense 5

>im a depressed guy
>posting on Sup Forums
>bed is still neat and room looks clean
something fishy is going on here

gib pls

Maybe his mom makes him clean it.

protip girls are 25usd to fuck in frankfurt germany

I have a switch and ps4 and hardly play those. Idk why I thought spending money on a nice pc would help. I don't even need a fucking pc. I can just use my friends who hardly uses it himself.
Why are we like this? Gaming has been pretty much my only hobby and escape but it no longer draws me in. I miss being addicted.

if you want man amsterdam has gay prostitutes wholl fuck you its 90usd in amsterdam man or woman

Meant for. Also here is the shirt case I regret getting

I HAD $4.1K I bought the pc parts.
What the fuck am I doing with my life.

>pretty much my only hobby
diversify your skills

Give the shit to me. I'm broke as fuck, I only have a PS3 and a 19 in CRT TV

Play games not hardware.

Play what you want, not what you """should""" be playing.

girls are so beautiful in european brothels too the ones thatd charge 300 or more an hour in the usa

why pay when he can do it FOR FREE

were too beta for that shit girl would extort us for money or yell rape

Thailand is better for that. I backpacked Europe for 5 months when I was 18 and lived in Bangkok for 9 months a year and a half ago. In Thailand you can fuck a Asian qt, get drunk, have a great Thai meal and see some great old Buddhist temples in one day for about 60 USD.

just build it and queue up

Redpill me on the genital jew.

I've been told if I have sex it will change the way I look at life and allow me to become an adult. I'm 29 almost 30.

How does the brothel process work. I am assuming it is different than what you see on TV.

never been there but europe has like 500 usd round trip flights to thailand... back in early 2000s wish i wasnt such a pothead and traveled more

Also that PC cost like 100 bucks more than 3 months of my rent in Bangkok for my own one bedroom and a maid to clean it once a week.

You saying I overpaid for the pc?

OrTbh its thailand, you can also fuck the maid for free every day

Return it
Use the money on a gym membership or a bicycle or both
Get strong, get vascular, get happy
Play vidya in the future once you soft yourself out

>wasting all that cash to play rehashed xbox games

There is no prestige in benchmarks. Just buy an xbox and put a real OS on your beige box.

Ehh idk if I like the case and the ram is only 2400mhz..shouldve got more

Thailand is Disney world for the early 20s man. I plan on doing another year or so there in the next year or two.

frankfurt its a neighborhood near the main train station and the windows have pink neon lights around em. theres a stairwell you ente and up to 6 flights of stairs each level has various rooms and the girls available have their doors open and you pick one to go inside she washes your dick in a sink puts a rubber on sucks you with the rubber on and you fuck til you bust a nut then leave btw dont touch the railings in the stairwell and the further up you get the more aggressive the girls

You know what. This advice actually is great. I think I can't enjoy vidya because I'm unhappy with myself and the way my life is. Trying to escape and enjoy vidya won't work and will only make me feel worse.
Im returning this shit tomorrow. I seriously need to work on improving my life and myself.
Thank you user, seriously.

Microcenter better take all this shit back tomorrow!!!

Good luck user. Seriously look into a gym membership. They're cheap. You'll feel better.

Is it open? If not, they should just fine. They probably even will if you opened it.

Good luck with getting /fit/ senpai, remember to eat protein and lots of it. Skinless boneless chicken breast and high protein zero calorie yogurt helps.

In Thailand you can go to a "BJ bar" and drink 2 dollar beers and then pick a girl and go to a room behind the bar and get your dick sucked for 15-20 bucks.

do things that aren't computer related and out of your house, or at your house if it's gardening. Fill your day with activities, play some games at night. Get friends too, if you're friendless use a site like meetup.com to find people.

if youre into the orient i guess i like european girls plus its highly regulate so no diseasesl

I have a few gyms around me. Going to either do that or buy a bike. I think getting muscles is the better option.

go to a rock climbing gym instead of a normal one, they are more like bars with people you can sit down and chat with / make friends with. They are more like games where progression and advancement becomes addicting. Girls there are open to climb with so instead of any difficult pickup game you just ask for a partner

The only thing I opened was the case but I put it back in the box. I'm sure they will take that back.
Im glad I realize that video games just aren't going to have the same appeal they did for me all of my young life. It's time I focus on other things.

They have eastern European girls just like the brothels in the Netherlands and Germany. The girls were hot in Germany and Amsterdam when I was there but if we're talking bang for your buck, Thai girls can't be beat.

I am not sure what my new hobby will be but I don't think vidya is going to work for me anymore.
I only have one friend. I realllllly need to find more. I may try hanging with my friend's friends when they go out. I always so no to going out with them

Going to bed. Thanks everyone who chatted with me tonight. I appreciate it. I feel less like shit.

I just hope microcenter let's me return all this unopened pc shit without issues.

I've thought the same about me and vidya, but I found that I can still get relatively hooked to it if I play the right game. It's a matter of luck and research, finding a game that clicks with you.

You may find after bettering yourself, that you'll find new enjoyment in video games. Or not, I don't know. I personally still enjoy games, but people change.

Good luck.

Vydia is shit these days anyways

Doing media editing without any talent, ideas or drive is a waste of time for everybody, just look at jewtube celebs.

What if you don't want to fund sex slavery?
Are the natives receptive to your advances?

At least you have friends

Read a book nigga.

Girls in Thailand for the most part aren't "sex slaves" they are willing to fuck for money it's not a shameful thing in their country. Also all thai girls hooker or not expect something in exchange for sex like your buying them something or giving them money. And you are more likely to catch a STD from a regular Thai girls than a Thai hooker.

1820$ on an i5 and a 1080?

i'd feel like shit too if i'd paid money for an i5

>Locked i5
Ryzen or bust

I need it more

That CPU is fucking shit, return it asap

Woke up randomly and checked thread.
What exact cpu should I have gotten instead? I'm pretty sure I'm just going to take everything back and say fuck it for the time being
Maybe get a pc later. I don't need it.

Lmao this dude bought Intel in the current year.

Ryzen 7 you blithering retard

OK so from what I'm getting is I should've bought Ryzen 5 1600?

Compared to the i5-7500, fuck yes.

40 dollars more and you get a 1600x with better speed.

God dammit. The build a pc guy at microcenter does that the Intel would be better for pure gaming.
Why am I such an idiot to trust these guys...

Take the shit back and complain to his manager. Anybody that recommends a locked CPU for gaming deserves to be fired.

Yeah dude. I'm not meming. Basically AMD just dropped the hottest thing in quite some time and a socket that is going to support so many chips. You really should be getting in to it. Even if you got a 1600 you could latter drop an 1800x in it or God knows what since they have hinted this socket will be around awhile.

You'll be much happier in the long run if you don't buy a bargain chip from an architecture at the end of it's life.

>microcenter
>intel
Of course they would, their intel stock's probably piling up because R5 > i5 and i7 is losing the battle against R7 in anything multithreaded and somewhat comparable in single threaded work.

Im taking everything back in the morning and just forgetting about building a pc anyways.
I feel like a chump and I don't even need any of this shit. I'll probably build a way cheaper pc down the line when all this mining Bullshit settles down and I can find a video card for a normal price.

Just take it back and say you were misinformed. Also how the fuck did you spend $1800. Take the week to shop around and price compare. Did you buy this on a Microcenter credit account or something?

60USD per day is 1800 USD a month faggot
>cheap

I went to microcenter and thought Hey, let's just get everything at one place!
Ya, I'm retarded when it comes to purchases. I'm going to look like a dunce coming into their store with a pile of boxes to return too.

Good man. Take your time and find out what you want then wait and pull the trigger when the price is right.

It's likely an AMD/Intel or AMD Nvidia price war is about to pop off because the landscape just got really competitive.

Don't sweat it. You'll feel so relieved when you get in your car after.

Another vote for return it and sort yourself our.

Also yeah should've gotten a ryzen 7 or ryzen 5.

no it's gonna mke him more depressed and jumpstart a cycle of insecurity/inadequacy.
He's gonna look back on that moment in 10y and realize he got memed by a bunch of autistic obese neckbeards from a user vietnamese CP board to ruin his life

tl;dr: just switch 1080>1070, i5>ryzen 1600/1700, obviously the mobo
and start having fun.
You'll gonna feel great once u've built your first pc

Buy a $600 road bike instead and enjoy the outdoors.

You should've picked this case. Now kill yourself OP.

Listen to this guy for the cpu.
But I'll add that cpu aside, it's a horrible time to build a pc, because ram and ssd prices have skyrocketed in the last months, and on the gpu side amd is lagging behind so there isn't a lot of competition.

>ssd prices have skyrocketed
nigga a 500mb is 140$
prices have more than halved in the last 2 years

Why obviously the mobo

Jesus I just can't sleep tonight. I might call off work tomorrow.
I think I will be happier if I get a pc later down the line. I really jumped the gun yesterday buying all that shit at once. I need to focus on other things in my life before I can enjoy video games again, is my theory.

but 140$ for 500MB is extremely expensive user

Yes because if you were a tourist or lived there you would fuck a hooker and pay to see temples for 30 straight days. Are you on the spectrum?

>wagie
>depressed
really maeks me think

I find it kinda funny when people say they're burnt out on videogames, I just can't see it happening to me. Maybe you should try competitive genres OP, fighting games or AFPS. Fighting games are especially fun because local communities tend to be great and it's a mainstream enough genre.

I would most certainly need a hooker most of the days yes

Build the computer

You'll feel much better about it all once its built and booted up.

What are the saunas like there?

no, fuck you. Video games are not the solution, and not enjoying video games does not imply being a failure.

I find that after hanging out with friends or a hard day working, video games seem much more appealing as a fun way to relax. But "if I build a good PC and play Sup Forums approved video games then I'll be happy" is the wrong mindset, doing one thing all the time won't lead to happiness. Just look at speedrunners.

Oh yeah, that'll cure depression. Fucking some whores, for a nervous 3 second orgasm that you had to pay for. Then come home, to later find warts growing all over your dick, and hoping you didn't get the AIDS.

Got no real advice, except maybe to try to get into coding. If you take to it, it's 10x more rewarding than gaming. Though, be warned, once you start coding, you'll basically look at gaming as a child's pastime.

I wouldn't build it. I realize the case is too basic. The cpu is shit. And I got ddr4 ram with only 2400mhz.

Protip
Generally Thai hookers will give you their phone number and after like 2 paid fucks you can fuck them for the price of going to lunch with them(7 bucks). They all want a white man to marry them so It's kinda like having a gf but you only have to see her when you want to fuck.

>The build a pc guy at microcenter does that the Intel would be better for pure gaming

He's right, don't listen to the AMD shills here.

>no, fuck you. Video games are not the solution,
Never said they were

>and not enjoying video games does not imply being a failure.
Never said it was

What's dangerous is doing something as dumb as returning ur entire 1820$ worth of parts because "depressed" subjecting oneself to abject humiliation and defeatism that's gonna hunt you for years to come instead of making the best out of it, like maximising your buck/perf and trying to focus on the positives in your life

Is that a gaming headset? Why?

Uh like a sauna. Rip zzyz.

>marrying a thai hooker

Decided to get that instead of speakers to block out the world.
Plus my roommate as movies loudly in the living room.

>subjecting oneself to abject humiliation and defeatism that's gonna hunt you for years

Not sure how to respond, but that sounds very manipulative. Nothing shameful about saving money

Get a nice pair of headphones and a decent mic. /hpg/ is helpful if you aren't completely retarded.

You should check out Intel's retail programs. Basically intel has programs where they give retail employees discounts and such in return for completing 'education' about intel products.

They're literal paid shills for intel.

Intel currently has two processors better than ryzen: The G4360 (or whatever, the cheap pentium), and the 7700k. Every other intel processor isn't better.

>wagie
>shitty apartment
>loud fat roomie
>normie
>depressed

relllly makes u think