/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user finds a cool froggo • user doesn't like Zircons :( • user's powerbank has gone limp • Lewds crawler update • Chink shit god does a good deed for user • CSG Podcast 2.5 comes out • user gets chinked and his phone was opened/used already • Ali Canuck gets nothing >Last thread's news
• KZ ZS5 potential audiomeme of 2017 user posts a first review • user has his orders cancelled for making a second account
• user reviews the Mini KZ ATE
• user receives the VEITHDIA sunglasses, polarization confirmed
• Flash sale on the Chuwi Hi10 Pro review seems good
• Nice DIY clock user
• user bought a bunch of fountain pens

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_591295.html
youtu.be/jSSpLek3tsQ
aliexpress.com/item/PingPong-DingDong-ChingChong/32798992505.html
m.
clyp.it/rbrakajq
aliexpress.com/item/Mini-Lav-Mic/32570198807.html
gearbest.com/classic-toys/pp_424998.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Md78sOI1-r8
gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_436717.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-LED-Smart-Fidget-Spinner-Flash-Words-Set-by-Android-APP-USB-Charge-Gift-Toys-Tripod/32816482214.html?
s.aliexpress.com/miQfIRf2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unofficial bread. abandon ship

3rd for not bad for a $132 phone.

Where are you? Nu Zeelund?

naw iss official

what phone, user?

aay nue zillan
i have a xaomi fit band on the way, hope it doesnt explode on my wrist

So I asked for a mouse and keyboard setup for under 30 yesterday and one of you told me to get a James donkey and a Logitech k120. Well I've ordered the mouse but I kinda want a mechanical keyboard now. So are there any good chink shit mechanical keyboards I can get for like no more than 40 or 50 bucks?

Hi TechTablets guy

Ukoo Mix for $100. MT6737. Yes?

Not in New Zealand but in Alaska.

Isnt that a xiaomi mi mix knockoff

colors look a bit dull due to low saturation.

yeah... no

Only if you buy it for the sole purpose of being mired by normalfags with iPhones.

I have bipolar disorder and I'm trying to control the urge to buy chink shit.

Anyone else on the same boat?

If you watched his videos you'd know he's living in Spain

James Donkey mechanical keyboard to go with your James Donkey mouse
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_591295.html

LeEco Cool1

No only coincidence. Not made to look similar.

Mi4C

/csg/ podcast 2.5!
youtu.be/jSSpLek3tsQ

Why are nearly all the large size magnifying glasses 3X magnification? Can someone find any with a legit 5X magnification at least 2 inches in diameter?

Looking for a Zuk Z2 level phone for $150 or less.

best seller for kingdian ssd? are they reliable?

Fuck off comfy

First for chink Raspberry Pi accessories
Is there a chink shop for such things?

Do we know what size the keycaps are? Especially space bar?
Is It standard ANSI?
I'd go for donkey but only if i could change the keycaps and dismount yellow shit plastic feet.

how much have you spent on chink sites?

are there any hidden charges in these chink sites? I got my first card today and it says "visa classic" and it has ~ $100. Are there any transaction fees?
First time paying something online. I usually choose the "cash on delivery" option.

A total of $300 now, counting all 60ish purchases.

oh and the card is based in sri lanka.

So I ordered a bluetooth speaker, it arrived BUT it does not hold the SD card in place, falls out of it. Otherwise it works great, sent vid to chinky seller now he said pic related

Ofc im not accepting that, im thinking about ordering another one with 75% discount or just disputing for 50%

What do?

did you have any issues with customs?

I don't want to know.

just tape it and enjoy your 30% discount. We make really small profits.

He is trying to Chink you, you are aware of that?

Any mi band alts?
Also, any good audrino starter kits?

Of course i am, i ordered over 200 chinkshit i just dont know if i should get another speaker or my money back

Why would you need 2 shitty speakers?

I'd say get the money

Yes.

Aliexpress converts your money into dollar then adds conversion charges.

if you get a refund, do you also pay for the shipping charges to send it back?

Nah man, refund only

yes, it's more expensive to send it back.

Todays catch

the chink knife is good looking,link

None. NZ customs is alguds, and we have free trade with chyna. Except one time were I bought a cheapo lighter. I never received it because customs automatically throws away lighters with a declared value less than $5. I got a refund though so I didn't really care.

Recommend soldering irons
pleaseeee

are there any good options for pc headsets on aliexpress or should i just buy domestic

i mostly just need them to be headphones 95% of the time but sometimes i want a mic attached to my headphones, modmics are nearly the price of a new headset and i tried a $2 chink clip mic and it just plain doesn't work unless it's directly in front of my mouth about 2 inches away and pointed at me

I need a soldering iron too. Complete noob to electronics and stuff.

philips shm 1900 for $8

aliexpress.com/item/PingPong-DingDong-ChingChong/32798992505.html

hmm that looks decent but i'm not trying to get too cheap, i guess that wasn't clear from my post

i have sony mdr-v6s for headphones right now so i'm looking for something -close- to these in audio quality, i don't wanna switch headphones and change my audio device settings every time i have to use the microphone

Say please

What's the Zuk Z2 replacement? No underpowered SD625 please

anything cheaper?

Zuk Z2.

If you want cheap, just go buy a shit one from the local hardware store, user. There's a point where something's too cheap to be worth using.

v6 owner checking in. Take it from me, I love chinkshit, but just pick up the sadly overpriced modmic and be done with it.

are there not even good american product options? i'd probably be happy with a modmic if i bought it but it feels so fucking shitty paying like $50 for a microphone on the end of a stick

Please nigga

nice blade

if i posted that to australia i would end up in jail... so lame

It was really hard to open my wallet to buy it. Paying for overpriced shit is high on my list of things I don't like doing, it's why I'm in this thread.
I looked all over for a decent (cheap) alternative. I mean, how fucking hard is it for somebody to stick a mic on a tube with a magnet? Anyway, until someone figures it out, modmics are the only good answer unless you're ok with sticking a huge mic on your desk somewhere (you don't).

m. dhgate. /product/microtech-troodon-a07-4-models-double-action/394084869.html?invitorid=ERbERf9c

Sry for fucked up link, Sup Forums thought its spam

Eh its not that good desu, pic related was cheaper and its legal to carry too

where should i buy my j-lube from?
most shops i found on google either sell it for twice the price or don't have international shipping

>$1200 worth of Xiaomi phones
>$600 worth of teclast windows tablets
>$300 worth of watches and jewelry
>$250 other random 2-3 dollar shit
>about $150 other stuff from aliexpress

I buy from gearbest for all my female co-workers and I get to keep the GB points

why do you even need a knife

Ordered. This better not be a fucking meme.

Cont'd

I use said GB points to buy discounted tablets, I make the technologically inept women pay in full, with the new point I buy new stuff and keep the money

The flask is pretty shit i got the same one and it started to rust inside

you could get a lav mic from some 70 cents, the audio quality isn't "good" but it's very much usable
here's an example - clyp.it/rbrakajq
here's a link - aliexpress.com/item/Mini-Lav-Mic/32570198807.html
but that's just the cheapest one I could get when I got it, look for the cheapest one and get that

What was the post processing applied? Can I do that in audacity or something?

How do Ali coupons work? I just got a "$30 store coupon" can I use it on any product or just specified ones?

I do a lots of farm work

it sounds like he just did some compression and normalisation as per

Has anyone here used chink whetstones? I'm thinking of getting a couple to play around with my shit nonchink kitchen knife (so no real losses anyway).

csg infographic says "they will break in transit and are typically too thin to do any heavy work on"

>Not having a Pikachu attack helicopter in 2017

linku gearbest.com/classic-toys/pp_424998.html

Well both of those are not a problem. If they break in transit, I get refunded. Although from reviews I've seen, they usually chip a tiny bit around the edges, which I don't really care about. I don't plan to do any heavy work, since I'm not a pro chef. I have maybe 2-3 knives that I can work on. This is more as a learning experience and whether I'd like to actually get into it or not. I know gookstones are better, but I'm not dishing 30$/stone for something to play around with.

Can you recommend me a dock/cradle/charger for android that won't just crumble into carbon in a few weeks?

Hard mode: 3.5mm and HDMI

~$300 or $400

they say hyperx cloud is the only headset you should buy

Are there any autismspinners that have programmable lights? I mean something that's based on this "technology" youtube.com/watch?v=Md78sOI1-r8 .
Can't find any on aliexpress

Can anyone recommend some cheap but decent in ear monitors with microphones? If I recall correctly most of the recommended ones on the wiki don't have them.

like every kz product is available with mic, dummy

gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_436717.html

nvm, i think i found one aliexpress.com/item/New-LED-Smart-Fidget-Spinner-Flash-Words-Set-by-Android-APP-USB-Charge-Gift-Toys-Tripod/32816482214.html?

do you ever forfeit disputes or settle for a small partial refund because of a convincing chink sob story?

No. Sob stories are part of their business model.

Are the Bluedio T4 headphones on hot-deals bit of the discord any good? They look swanky

(only) DC offset removal
yes you can do that in audacity, but if your sound chip/card doesn't suck like mine you won't hear much of a difference
I have two double sided ones, both 18x6x3cm IIRC, they work good and I've successfully sharpened very low end to mid end knives and scissors with them, one was neatly packaged and got here safe, the other (from another seller) was chipped and the fucker chinked me into not giving me back my money so now I'm waiting on another one from the same store to open a dispute saying it got here chipped
both were a bit less than €15 and if I needed them I would buy them again from china
not anymore, they won't tell the truth to save their lives if money is on the line

Do you have a link on the safe seller senpai?

thanks. you nice voice btw

As if we needed any more proof that the /csg/ discord is a secret club for pedophiles and kiddy fucking degenerates. It's sickening that RegOP endorses this filth in the OP of our pure Christian general.

But hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilia

>pasta
nice meme pino gook

Nice advertising dude,I can already see 300ppl more in discord chat. Everyone with cute anime girl picture

here you go senpai, this is the specific stone I got from them
s.aliexpress.com/miQfIRf2
no problem