Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals: Baking a bread because Pierre asked for it edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hangout with other Sup Forumserpals, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

interpals.net

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH

Old bread where Pierre asks where them Interbenis at:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0pBNFcuGgh1qBrVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/balt/.

reposting my question

It works for me , on what platform are you using it on?

Mobile
Guess that's why
Haven't made an account though either

I'm roleplaying as a Turkish immigrant in USA to talk to people , otherwise all of the people have blocked Turkey.
It's sad

I'm also on mobile though , try again with an account logged in ?

The search doesn't work if you're not signed in, that's why.

How do I into qts?

Pretend like you're interested in their languege/culture. After a long boring conversation the doors will slide open

Is finding a qt to be able to talk to and be legitimate friends with just a dream? Every time I try something like this I feel so artificial, but when on Sup Forums I feel like I can say what I feel.

Talk to them while drunk and get drunk every night

Can confirm this is the best way. A script is handy, too.

Have you managed to get nude pics from any girl?

Just got a qt Korean girl's snapchat! Snapped her back and forth a few times and then looked at her snapchat score.

"4"

She made a snapchat just for me.

What is my next course of action?

I want to thank Sup Forums so much.
I'm a bit of a Chad when I want to be since I can get girls off normal dating sites or at clubs or whatever, but I've met a wonderful Korean qt on interpals and we're engaged now, I'm moving to Korea in a few months and everything. Believe in yourselves lads, your waifu is out there.

>I've met a wonderful Korean qt on interpals and we're engaged now, I'm moving to Korea in a few months and everything

You didn't answer my question user
AFAIK scripts don't work anymore. I tried to use mine this morning and I got a message saying I was viewing too many profiles and had been timed out

Be fun and "cute", they like that more than a western girl would (kinda...different for me to adapt to since I'm an ex-Marine lol). Also you likely need to up your fashion game, Korea is the most fashionable nation on earth.
Also be prepared to do a lot of the talking. Like, she might stare at you while you talk on skype but it's not awkward it just means she likes looking at you and listening to you. They're generally kinda shy, at least the ones on interpals, however that's not necessarily true as many normie Koreans are party girls who drink a lot. Make a kakaotalk too, it's the standard Korean messaging app. And make plans to visit sooner rather than later. Family is very important to them so bring presents for her parents too. And flowers for her.

So I got an account last year and the users frequently above 15,000 at peak hours, now it's half that. Why?

I have never met someone on this website who could carry a conversation

How do I get a mudslime qt?

somene posted a discord chat for culture pals but i cant find it anymore, did it move or is there a new discord chat

post your hair

it's tough. but they exist lad.

This.

I want a muslim wife who is submissive and will be my property.

wewlads

>girl says she wants to marry me
>she dissapears
i think she is legit ded
;_;

Fuck this motherfucking mods. Ban ours script ;_;

scripting is for fags igor

You mean for whites?

What did the script do?

here s a (you)

Do you also send her money?

Because the site is broken and a chore to use

are you guys goodlooking?

of course,arent you?

Not really, but doesn't matter. Being white is enough in most cases.

I want to thank Sup Forums and /cp/ as well, I got to know my French qt like this last December. Since then we visit each other two weekends a month in Paris and also in my city, next to the French border. I'm thinking about doing my master degree in Paris so we can live toegether in a flat.

that's sweet, good luck!

Reminder that beauty is a relative concept. In my case I barely get girls in Germany but I've always been quite successful in France, girls all over the world love foreigners for some reason.

i thought this general was dead?

nah, but my flag is))

>tfw lost virginity thanks to /cp/
why the fuck would you move to korea though, seems like hell on earth

corean qts are not that hard tbqh
usually if they are 20+ they start to become really desperate because of their autistic country

i have red hair
more than enough to get a decent stream of people who think i'm exotic

thread is alive again, and people say wonders don't happen anymore.

how is everyone doing?

solid 7 i guess, for foreign girls probably a point or two more

>if they are 20+ they start to become really desperate

Am an older dude in my 30's. In every asian country i've spoken with older women they have told me about the culture that if you're over 25 you're literally garbage for local men, and their families won't approve of a marriage because it's less likely that you will have children.
Western men are the best thing that's ever happened to these women. But it should be known that if you don't lead them the way a proper man should, they will become shitty just like western girls. Jap girls are the worst for this behaviour in my experience.

Also Korean cities are nicer than canadian cities. Proper transit, beautiful streets that aren't all concrete/asphalt. The biggest issue is chinese tourists that throw their garbage where ever they want without giving 2 fucks.

Pretty good, trying to line up qts for my next trip overseas.

Returning home after >10hour night shift
Thanks god i only work once a week

Are you going to stay there?

Lol she's way richer than me.

Good luck bro :)

Thank you Czech friend :)

See Korean cities are way nicer and more fun than American cities as well.

Yup.

Living the dream Iad

I thought /CP/ threads are already dead.

every time i update my profile i get 10 times the views i normally get for a day. is this normal and do you have to update it every day for more views?

i'm really tired of girls starting a convo with me and then just stopping messaging when it gets too boring for them

also i never message others first. but should i?

also
>penpal
>language learning
>friendship
yet message only the opposite sex

why does every girl do this? do they actually also talk to girls at all?

If you are handsome you can wait for messages if you not, message first.

>register on interpets
>too beta to text someone first
>got spammed only by murrican whales, aseans and poos
>delete account

What I'm doing wrong?

>too beta
this

pls stay there if you bring new Elliot Rodger to life.

/CP/ DISCORD INVITE
discord.gg/0pBNFcuGgh1qBrVk

is this an actual mechanism or am i imagining things?
>every time i update my profile i get 10 times the views i normally get for a day
maybe more current profiles are shown first in searches

maybe not. i looked at some poor countries like mongolia and kazakhstan for fairer mongol mongrels but it was all educated university girls. so i don't think i can even message girls from poor countries if my socioeconomic standing isn't significantly higher

yes

Update and leave yourself online, it'll bump you to the front of the homepage "quick search" list.

They were for a long time desu, that's the first /cp/ thread on Sup Forums in a long time

and is a status update enough to prioritize you in search queries too? so is the consensus to continuously update your profile to maximize the views you get? i would feel like a loser if i'm the only one doing it T_T the viewer scrip seems too creepy
ok thanks

Apenas seja vocĂȘ mesmo, Alberto.

who /avin a giggle/ here?

No, a status update will only makes you visible in the "Live Global Updates" page, updating the status it's the only way to be more visible without scripting afaik.

This Norrbotten flag though, hnnnnnng

Right now a 16 russian girl messaged me.
Is that bad or not? I'm 20.

also one more thing, should you enable or disable the looking for flirting and relationship options?

Disable it lad

i already had but i just thought if disabling them maybe makes girls who want it more hesitant to message you

Enabling it can make you look too "thirsty".

Did anyone replied to you?

Not really.

Only if you already look thirsty in the first place desu

why's that bad? i just want to get it over with as soon as possible and get someone to breed girls for me

What should I talk about to a Moroccoan qt lads?

meant "to bear", not "to breed"

What it's like to be universally hated in all of Europe. You'll relate to each other quite well.

Is it creepy if I message someone that just visited my profile without messaging first?

She's overly muslim though I dislike the freedom of drinking for a moongod

Not at all. That's pretty normal, most qts even want to be messaged first

Guys, why aren't you sending the Ken pasta on Interpals?

Can't beat the Venezuela rage but some of them are somewhat entertaining

i'm crying

post your ugly profile pick (assuming it's not you in it) and profile for context

>tfw finally fucked a french girl you met on interpals, and Hungarian and Polish girl will soon visit

How to fill an ''about'' graph?

How do you handle this shit?
My qts always get too much feelings.

There's me on my profile picture, I would say err that I'm average but she said because she was mad af and she was a Weaboo and I talked bad about Japan.

Also this was the whole chat until that rant lmao

They used to hate us on these international dating sites because our abazas were fucking shit up.Is it still like that?

not funny. delete. bully some PoC if you have to

He's a chad, he doesn't care about others feelings just how his penis feels :D

>Korea is the most fashionable nation on earth
Lmao
Korea is full of sheeple who do nothing but copy naver style guides
Also once you leave Seoul it's a peasant shithole

Can someone from the Nederlands reply to me?

>Alberto
top kek

10th for Fuck Paul.

weeb btfo

well done. I'm tired of seeing weebs on interpals all the time.