Galaxy Note 8

So what's it going to be like?
What price do you think they'll put it out at?

>Touchwiz
It will be shitty laggy device after a year just like S7, S6,S5 nothing new

Dude buy any Android device other than samsung..
Samsung is an utter embarassment to Android community

you need to kys

just because you bought Samsung doesn't mean you should defend them, LG is also shit until they will make a phone that doesn't bootloop just because Samsung is the most popular doesn't mean it's the best

not him but what device do you recommend? and dont say one plus 5 shit isnt released yet

>Kiddo uses samsung
U dnt have any other option other than defending that shit

Agree. Im on a samsung right now. Fucking blows

Ok ifag.
Note 3 here
It's literally still flawless
Too bad you'll never know what it feels like because you can't use sd cards.

They have the best displays, fastest SOCs available in android phones. If you can't stand touchwiz there's gonna be plenty of pajeet roms. Honestly the displays are the only reason I would still buy samsung for, but it's getting annoying with the dumb aspect ratio (coming to more phones, yay.) and curved displays.

Like all Samsung phones. Excellent build quality and disays but awful software and locked down.

>locked down
dumb burger. you're supposed to buy ifag phones.

My note 4 is very stock and i've owned it for a little over 2 years now and it's still as fast as it was the day i got it + the battery life has only suffered a little bit and i rarely even use it on battery saving mode.

Getting the note 8 when it comes out since my upgrade has been here for a few months.

Like S8, but with 6 GB RAM, 6,5" display and stylus support

Nice projecting, too bad you will never know what it feels like using latest android and having security patches and having free RAM on your phone, even S8 is always at %90 with touchjizz
you think it's fast because there isn't anything to compare it to. If you didn't tried lineage you shouldn't talk about how """fast""" your phone is

I'm on the same boat, bought my Note 4 back in Jan 2015 and it's still pretty damn good for my daily uses, battery is a bit worse but not so weak by any means

I'm expecting the Note 8 to be pretty similar to the S8 with the additions of what this user said

Dont buy samsung op

I fucking hate samsung but they display is god tier when comes to watching video

Literally every other phone it's better than samshit

>Display is good tier for watching videos

I mean if you enjoy having black bars or having the videos zoomed in to fit that weird aspect ratio...

You didnt notice it you fag..
I already have 1.. but sell it because of touchwiz... Other than that its perfect phone.

S6 owner here. No lag in two years with the phone. Recently upgraded to Android N. Still flawless, with decent battery life for a two years old phone.

Fuck off.

Samshit is a better name for that abomination

keep telling yourself that. You're thinking that because you bought the most expensive phone 2 years ago. According to gsmarena N update was very flawed and people started to notice lags, some people had to factory reset their phone becaude of play services and even camera performance decreased. Just like how M update was disaster for S5 and L for S4. It's not surprising. Just don't buy a Samsung or LG next time. Samsung is literally Apple tier

what is the best phone right now?

there is no "best". all of them suck in some way, but samsung sucks the most. Mi 6 is good but Miui is cancer and lineageOS decreases camera quality, also alternative choices like Redmi Note if you think battery life is more important than muh benchmarks. OP5 is good but iphone copy. Oukitel K10000 Pro has god-tier battery life but no updates or custom roms. All my hopes are on Nokia, OS is close to stock, quality and durable hardware. The only way to not being fucked is not buying anything if you ask me, i just follow the news in case a buyable phone appears

>AMOLED
>black bars
Yep, you're definitely a retard.

Lol shitsung buyer spotted
Kys faggot

Most popular?
Apple still has the biggest market holding :/

Samsung's s8 line didn't beat the iPhone line sales.

Per country it varies but global I'm right.

Found the actual retard who doesn't understand that barely anything supports that god awful aspect ratio. Not even fucking youtube.

congrats you're right :^/