Yuros will NEVER, EVER live in this much luxury

>yuros will NEVER, EVER live in this much luxury

Other urls found in this thread:

etuovi.com/kohde/7656536/kuvat
thepinnaclelist.com/property/hopen-place-residence-9010-hopen-place-los-angeles-ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all those houses have no gardens...y?

A garden takes up space that could instead be filled with a larger house.

Because they're in the middle of the Mojave and anybody outside of California knows how big of a waste of water it is to grow grass out in a desert

>Americans don't realize that they're like rats ith those houses

lol

>tw I will NEVER, EVER live in this much luxury

looks like a mexican city desu

delet this

me in the middle

>I will never live in the Mojave
wow you got me burger I'm so jelly

Why are they all just 1 floor?

*ground floor

Old people like to live in neighborhoods like this when they retire (they all believe that they will be able to drive forever), so they don't want to have to walk up and down stairs.

>commieblocks

I recently stayed in the Mojave for a few days, it was hot as all fuck and there was nothing to do, living there would be hell.

I live in the Northeast and from New England. Green rolling hills, forests, rivers , lakes, beautiful coastlines, mountains, etc. Are all better than a big house in a wasteland.

I never understood California's retardation with living in a desert and insisting on grass. I'm glad their future is nothing but wildflowers (it was settled during the wetest period in a 14,000 year cycle)

Who the hell wants to live in a desert

No the Greek is right. It looks like a dump.

this is basically greece but with great beaches and more unemployment

My house is bigger than yours. Therefore, I am richer and more successful. I have achieved the American Dream. Son, if you don't understand this, you are trash. Get a job. Get a life. Get a house like mine and maybe we can talk.

Kek I live in NYC and you can tell the projects because the're essentially skyscraper height commie blocks and brown.

Living in a commie block may make someone feel like a caged rat, but they are generally fine as long as blacks don't live in them like in the american projects.

stop it you're giving me a boner

>no groceries stores in sight

???????

I live in NYC. You'd live in someone's closet here.

Just drive ten minutes down the road to the corner store.

And you practically live in my closet

he still technically wins

The person with the biggest house is the most successful. That's how it works here.

Is that guy like the king of that little place

Delet this. I actually live in a decently sized apartment with a nice view though.

>my artificial inflation is what matters

So, you're apparently the better person because you spent USD$4,000/month to rent a 600 sqft studio apartment, where another person could pay USD$1,000/month to own a 2,000 sqft house with property to spare.

No. Raw dollars don't mean shit in this case. You're just a jackass who has convinced yourself that living in a city is worth wasting so much money.

It gets hotter as the day progress, especially on a second floor.

Get on my level

I'm in a much wetter part of the state than the fucking Mojave and even here most people don't have lawns.

>the road that leads to my house is sand
>if the power & water company shuts down i die in the desert alone
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>if the power & water company shuts down i die in the desert alone
No, you just drive to town and shoot the powerman until they give you electricity again.

You sound like you live near Redding

Flat suburbs freak me out.

is there a ocean somewhere?

More like $1500, it isn't even a bad place desu.

>drive
if your truck doesn't get stuck in the quicksand on your drive way, sure

>quicksand
>desert
u wat?

I am pretty sure they are poor fags if they live in the fucking desert...
Hell, you could buy really nice half-timbered houses in bumfuck nowhere here for really small money, but who wants to live there!?

Closest would probably be Huntington Beach, California, which is about 4-5 hours away

>i don't have flimsy water pipes under my house
do you even 'merican?

Houses in a place like that are some of the most expensive outside of city centers.

Not living the good life in SOCAL you faggots?

Thick, solid, unbreakable lead pipes.

Hopefully because niggers are not allowed there?

>shitty desert house in bumbfuck nowhere is considered luxury in america
That's it. I'm donating. Don't give up ameribros, things will get better!

That's part of it, but also the fact that they are so big is a major factor.

Looks like Age of Empires

>Just drive ten minutes down the road to the corner store.
That'd make me sad

But why? These paper houses cost fucking nothing...
Here land is a really big part of building (parents payed like 150k) and if you build your house in bumfuck nowhere and just build a shitty paper house even a upper lower class guy could buy a big house.

>west coast faggots

comfy

I still prefer big cities but this looks comfy af

California looks so nice

The only thing in real estate that matters is the true cost which is USD/square-foot. The most expensive places in California are barely half of the top places in Manhattan using that metric.

Oh man never visit Florida. I agree though.

The houses are big. That's what matters. If you have a big house then you can brag about the number of sq. feet you can afford.

Really strange.
Here you get a normal sized house (maybe 150-200m2 for a family with 2 kids) and brag about how much land you have. Nobody cares much about how big the house is - especially is you have no garden.

etuovi.com/kohde/7656536/kuvat

average finnish summercabin

A lot of people here would wonder why you were wasting the land. A lot of neighborhoods have regulations requiring that your house fills a given percentage of your land to prevent people from leaving too much empty space. If all the houses are big then the people who live in the neighborhood feel more rich and exclusive.

Gardens aren't really big in areas like op's pic. You just have a lawn and some space between you and the next house.

This is how an LA pimp lives. Imagine this pool in the summer filled with fresh young sluts looking for fame.
thepinnaclelist.com/property/hopen-place-residence-9010-hopen-place-los-angeles-ca/

>have your own house
>neighbors complain about loud music
Kinda defeats the purpose of having your own house if you've got no privacy, doesn't it?

Do not be an idiot. The US is not really one country and every city/county will have their owns rules on what you can build. What is OK in Manhattan is completely different than what what is allowed in Wyoming.

back here the regulations usually just state the shape and color of the house,roof type and the effiency number,for example with 0.25 effiency you can make a 250 square meter house + carage in your 1000 square meter lot

and it varies a lot between municipalities etc
and if you live buttfuck nowhere like me,only thing they care is livable square meters,since that is the only taxable thing

>he lives in a big house but has a 30% chance to get shot over his lifetime and has to pay $75,000 for any medical problem more complex than a common cold

must be a bitch having to clean all that fucking sand from your backyard after a little breeze

>Amerifat will never understand

Whenever I see photos of French villages, I just start screening for Jerries. Played too much WWII games.

>no stores in sight
>no mail office
>no fast food shop
>no pharmacy
>no cafes
>no gym
>no utility shop
>no park
>looks too depressive to walk around
>have to drive everywhere
That's just fucked up. Living in a commie block is literally ten times better.

What if you don't have a driving licence? Do buses go there?

> People actually use Cars and Public transport ironically for means outside of long distance travel and/or work
Why not just walk? It's good for the legs

gross and soulless like fatyfucks themselves

>comfy
>constantly cleaning sand out of everything

Pick one

>What if you don't have a driving licence?
You take the test when you're 16. If you're not old enough for one then you probably live with parents who take you where you need to go.

Carrying pic related over a long distance tends to be quite painful m8, especially for old people.

>I'm 23
>still no driving license
ayy

>luxury
I went on a week vacation a few hours from here in a complex in the middle of the Mojave that looked just like that one. It was fucking awful, there's nothing to do and it was hot as a bitch.

Looks really comfy, but bocages trigger me ever since I played Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy

>run your infantry unit through a bocage
>men who run through get shot one by one because they can't see the enemy until they're in the open

Here you would be considered on the level of /r9k/ NEETs for that.

But shit happens, like some people have their licence withdraw.
>with parents who take you where you need to go
Definitely not something my parents would have done for me 2bh, even at 8 I had to take the bus whenever I wanted to go out

>I went on a week vacation a few hours from here in a complex in the middle of the Mojave that looked just like that one
Why?

Buddies of mine wanted to do it last summer

withdrawn*
I don't have my licence either btw

>like some people have their licence withdraw.
You have to make sure to renew it, otherwise you'll have to take a taxi to the DMV to do it.

>I had to take the bus whenever I wanted to go out
In most towns here, you wouldn't have been able to go out then. Buses don't go into suburbs, and in cities they are infested with so many poor people you'd have to be criminally negligent to send a kid on one alone.

> 12 kgs
o no so hvy :'^(

The license is expensive here, takes up a lot of time to get and young people don't usually own cars, so some wait for a while before getting one. Taxis are relatively cheap and trams/buses drive everywhere and are in decent condition.

Here you can only survive without one if you live in a dense city.

This looks like heaven

Having to patrol a shithole like that would almost make me wish for a nuclear winter

It's a desert

>live in So Cal
>more and more people are just letting their front yards die

I get the water restrictions but houses with just yards of dead grass makes everything look ugly as fuck.

I live here, i would hate to live in a dry desert desu.

why the portuguese name?

California kinda looks like the Croatian coast. And like a lot of the Mediterranean, in general.