Anyone ever wonder who makes these Intel vs AMD threads...

Anyone ever wonder who makes these Intel vs AMD threads? Do you legitimately know anyone who gives a fuck which one is slightly faster?

Sup Forums is being shilled nonstop by multibillion dollar corporations. Save yourself, only use ARM chips for all your devices, it could save your life

>Do you legitimately know anyone who gives a fuck which one is slightly faster?
you underestimate autism

It's gaymers. They're retards. Hardware threads are bannable on Sup Forums. We must talk to Sup Forums so they pick them up from here.

>ARM
Fuck off with this walled garden horseshit. At lease mention OpenRISC, RISC-V or OpenPOWER.

You caught me at a good time. It's me. Most of it's done with a network of bots with Sup Forums passes. AMA

By the way, the photo of your sister is irrelevant to the thread.

There are people arguing about text editors and I don't think anyone's going to pay for someone to shill emacs on Sup Forums. Basically they do it for free.

>already BLACKED

Are gummy worms a symbol of white supremacy?

>Pls stop talking shit about Intel and i9

Hurr ARM crisps

Op who are the hot chicks in the pic

Robert Paulson

Fuck you OP, the girl on the right looks roughly like my ex, and has the exact same iris colouring.

Now I'm sad.
>Also, Zen is better than iCoreBingBus, can't wait for 7nm to get here

Y fellow fags?

Only gamers start these shitposting threads about how Intel is 2% faster in video games, everybody else knows that there's no reason whatsoever to buy Intel in 2017, at least until they start rolling out 6 and 8 core CPUs that don't cost $1000+.

And most people don't want to support anti-consumerist Jewish business practices either so Intel can go fuck themselves

It's amd's marketing.

>amd's marketing

Because it's a conspiracy now? Sure.

These threads score 200+ replies guaranteed every time. It's the easiest way for a shit poster to create a ""successful'''' thread.

It's individuals who gain compensation for posting misleading information about and products on online forums, and social marketing to promote AMD products while spreading fud about amd's competitors.

It's fun to shitpost about these companies.
when AMD releases something shit I call them garbage, and when intel releases shit I call them garbage.

Do people really think shills are a just a meme?

>totally not asking for it.jaypeg

it's just the usual case of /r/ayymd shitters spamming this place

>not SuperH pr RISC V
gtfo shill

Original consent

who are these semen demons

I'l take a guess left is 11yo and right is 12yo, so I suppose you're interested in the left one?

nicely played OP

i always wonder who makes the cunnyfu threads