How do we stop the Brits from coming here...

How do we stop the Brits from coming here? They sent our ancestors to this Island because they were criminals and now they think they can just come back.

I'd worry about the Zhangs and Indos rather than the Poms

F U L L
U
L
L

AUSTRALIAN STYLE POINTS SYSTEM

At least Zhangs invest in our property market

You guys aren't full I have 23 relatives moving there in October.

Prepare to be inriched

Stop giving out working holiday visas like candy. When I lived there for two years on a WHV, at least 70% of all tourists/backpackers were English.
The plus to it all are the 18-25 year old German sluts that come to Oz on their gap year to drink and fuck.
Beautiful country, overall. Queensland in general is pretty based.

I'm sorry on behalf of the UK for sending your ancestors to a sunny paraside.

can't you lad get anytime to Britain?
Why don't you let brit do the same?

Because we're full

Your country is basically one big ass empty continent m8

We don't see it as a foreign country. It's ours and we'll go if we please

I hope you guys someday reclaim Sydney from all those chinks and Lebs

Build a wall. That's how we're gonna solve our beaner problem

Then make your country less great, back BREXIT with full force and try and get the UK to adopt TPP Elections not FPTP Elections.

t. Brit who just landed in Aus

i suggest the use of sharks and shark accessories

Oh god, they're moving from frozen wasteland to desert wasteland.

Dis gun b gud

Pretty much this.

beat them in a rugby match

>FULL
Yeah...full of shit

>Because you would rather muslim immigrant's?

Spray ira over their cars

Lmao you mean manipulate it to shake every cent out of Australians and sent back to China

Only 22% of Australians have at least 1 Convict in their family tree

That is a VERY low number considering how large and interconnected family tree gets when you go back 5+ generations, for people to have only just a single convict

Vast majority of the Anglo's that live in Australia are descendent from free Immigrants that came from the early 1800's to the 1960's

t. Mothers side came from London and Wales in the 1860's and Fathers side came from Nottingham in the 1960's

No convicts
My relatives (Scots and Northern Irish) where basically huge fucking arseholes as best I can gather. You know the stories how everyone in Scotland and Ireland fought the English at every opportunity for 'muh heritage' and went down swinging as they where kicked out by evil land owners?

My family was the evil land owners :o

>Japan not on the list

tfw you'll never date a jap

I don't mind brits, its the asians and lebos that piss me off. At least they seem to stick to the big citys though