Why don't you have a gf?

Why don't you have a gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ys7xXYkL
reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/comments/4mfsfa/source_transpharmajune_sale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cuz gf is an expensive meme. Just copy chad, get one-night stands and repeat

You go on 5 dates just to get a kiss while CHAD fucks her WITHOUT A CONDOM on the FIRST DATE.

Because I never leave the house :(

Because i love playing games more.

> implying Chad goes on dates
He just hits up the club and bangs your future wife in the restroom without knowing her name

i don't want to have sex ever

Same here

Small dick

stress
disorder

each time I get close to a woman I get flashbacks. Reading Alain Soral's Sociologie helped a bit.
I have a neurotic fear of hurting them.

because I'm the gf

I leave house everyday and still no gf. There is no hope

I live in Brisbane

American soldiers stole my girl

cant have a erection,shitposting is too much fun and too much work

Because I'm not lesbian

how does it feel having no ass?

this
also Im not white

Pls be my gf

BECAUSE I'M INCREDIBLY UGLY

>It's an attentionwhore episode

m'lady..

*pulls out the chair for you*

why, I do hope you enjoy mac and cheese heh heh

*"""accidentally""" drop a packet of magnum extra large condoms in front of you*

oops!

Because I self destruct any relationship I have ever had. I attract broken women because no self respecting woman would ever date someone so fucked up.

Because my last relationship ended on such terrible terms that I don't think I can ever trust a woman romantically again.

I've had the misfortune of being stripped and taken advantage of. Whilst that moment in my life has been one of horror, I will always remember that it shaped me into the man I am today.

I'd like to think that some day a woman out there can help me get over what happened to me. I still have lots of female friends, but I'm finding it very hard to become romantically attached to any of them.

Because no girls around here talk to me and when I try to talk to them I either get friendzoned or ignored. Talking daily with a qt from Brazil though and we're getting closer and closer as time goes, skype 3-4 times a week and texting everyday, on and off all day. Might be a long shot but she makes me feel good. Plan to go see her in August...

Don't bully me please, my life is shitty enough.

i have never seen a vagina

You probably look like shit

Not sure, girls say I look cute and they look at me and seem to not be disgusted.

>beta bullied male for most of my high school years
>never really knew love and fell for a bitch
>the entire fucking school teased me saying "c'mon user she loves you" and stuff
>finally walk up to her and ask her out
>she says no and everyone laughs
>weeks later i discover she's collectioning boyfriends

felt insecure and never really had the courage to look for one. ;_;

I'm basically not even a human being anymore

>Not sure, girls say I look cute and they look at me and seem to not be disgusted.

Not visibly throwing up upon seeing your face is not enough.

Get some courage man, put on some nice clothes, find a few friends and go hit up some clubs or something. You can do it, you're french ffs.

Why don't I have slavic bf? ;_;

>I'm already a demon.

I think it's more personality, I see guys that look like shit but have nice girls. Problem is I'm too nice of a guy, not an asshole like most girls want.

You go to QUEBEC to date 7's while XIANCHANG eats CHARSIU with his QT.

Work on self-improvement.

Start lifting and do a cycle or two of roids, get a nice haircut and clothes and then see if your results are any different.

Because you're ugly as fuck

fuck off attentionwhore.

havent had a gf since 2013, and she was my only gf.

Really cared about another girl, but I fucked it up.

Oops I dropped my monster condom for magnum dong.

I'm too busy with Stu dieing to have a girl.

Also training to get back Malvinas just in case Pressident Asshead is too much of a pussy to take control of the country and the holy military has to assume direct control again

Because I get really flustered when talking to girls and I get really embarrassed, so I normally avoid them

>elementary school
>was always weird (now that I think about it, I think I've always been weird because of my somewhat dysfunctional and cold/distant family), but back then was too young to really care about social repercussions, still had plenty of friends
>enter high school
>suddenly being a weirdo is the single biggest crime
>out of nowhere I have no friends and I'm bullied
>lose all self-confidence, but somehow I still remain somewhat extroverted
>shortly before high school ends, manage to get some friends
>as soon as high school ends, lose touch with my few friends, become extremely introverted, have absolutely zero (0) self confidence
>for the past 6 years it's literally just been "go to classes, go home, don't talk to anybody all day long"
>no friends at all, literally never even known what it's like to be in love, even though I yearn for both friendship and romance
>for the past year I've begun drinking more and more
>I still can't get those thoughts/images back from high school out of my head
th-thanks high school

everybody on here is an attention whore
fucking leafs man

SOCIAL RETARDATION

It's a bit of a shame too since I have a big dick capable of performing the bottom right of >pic related.

Are you telling me you've finally LEFT HUMANITY BEHIND?

here

I feel like High school, whatever the country, is a mini version of hell for whomever is out of the norms, i still pay for my high school years as of today.

All of that painstaking effort just to be lead on. Why? Why can't it go my way for fucking once?

You are heading down a dark road that not a lot of people come back from.

Well two reasons, one my schizophrenia, two is because I don't support the idea of premarital sex

Stop making fucking girl threads and stop saying you're a girl over and over. Just fuck off to /soc/ or facebook or something, you're so annoying you ugly witch

I'll be your friend Pierre

t. triggered leaf

She has cute feet tho

yeah, definitely

the worst part is that I doubt any of the people who did that shit to us have any remorse whatsoever nowadays. They probably just tell themselves "haha dude it was just a prank lmao it was hella funny lmao" or some shit. It sucks that there's absolutely zero justice in the universe.

at this point it doesn't even really matter anymore, I'm more or less done for

I've started working out again slowly, used to be in shape but I will be in a few months again. Got a good cut recently, but no roids, fuck that all natural or nothing for this guy.

Because I like men

>Got a good cut recently, but no roids, fuck that all natural or nothing for this guy

Nah buddy

go on r/SST and buy yourself a couple vials of test-e, asin and nolva. Maybe throw in sdrol or dbol in there for a kickstart.

You'll look good and feel MUCH better.

Being natural is for fucking retards, not worth it. ASCEND my leafbro

>ugly
>introverted
>antisocial
>1,68m
>bald
>overweight
>hairy as a bear
>NEET

You just gotta do your research on /fraud/.

Too tiresome, for a mediocre compensation.

I don't want to endure conversation with a "used goods" woman that's not even interesting, to get sex that's not even rewarding.

(Yes, most women suck at sex.)

If the woman isn't very high quality overall, masturbating in the most sensible option.

I had a friend that did roids for a while, it kind of fucked him up, maybe he got cheap shit I have no idea.

I'll look into it, I don't want to be super buff or anything, you know what I mean. Thanks bro.

My nigga, now we're talking.

I like having heaps of free time and disposable income too much

>It's an X episode
What meme is this?

And I don't have a gf because I'm afraid of commitments and I'm a cold person (quote from past attempts).

>wearing this t-shirt in court

Autism.

Can't be fucked.

Every time I've gone out with a girl it's nothing but a pain in the arse, they put in no effort and just expect me to do everything.

I don't know, I've been alone for so long, never really had a relationship (I'm 25 now)

Been working out and exercising more so I'm getting more looks and smiles

But it hit me the other day

What if i did get a gf? how the hell would i function? I have NEVER had someone that close to me and my entire life is built around the fact that everything i do is because i want to do it

Hell i still sleep in a single bed

I'm used to having disposable income i can spend however i want
even when i get to fug I don't sleep in the other person's bed because I'm just not used to sleeping with someone else

I have no idea how i would react in a relationship

Well I'm ugly and I've got shit social skills

>What meme is this?
with any series, especially things like sitcoms, you write that when it's an episode which fits into a category which you don't like, and you want to express the fact that you don't like it.

For example, with "The Simpsons":
>it's a Lisa episode

>I had a friend that did roids for a while, it kind of fucked him up, maybe he got cheap shit I have no idea.

He probably did it retardedly.

>I'll look into it, I don't want to be super buff or anything, you know what I mean. Thanks bro.

Honestly the good feels of roiding are incredible, necessary for every man desu.

And the thing is that one cycle is incredibly inexpensive and if you don't like it for whatever reason you can do that one cycle and stop. Doing it once isn't going to give you any longterm damage and just test doesn't have any real side effects.

Just take nolva and PCT off when you're done

15 weeks test-e 500mg/week, 5 weeks dbol

READS THIS PASTEBIN:
pastebin.com/ys7xXYkL
pastebin.com/ys7xXYkL
pastebin.com/ys7xXYkL

>My nigga, now we're talking.

you /roids/ too?

because I don't live on campus where I can regularly meet girls anymore.

Better luck when I move to another uni that isn't within driving distance of my parents' house

a-at least it could be worse

When you have 250 confirmed women fucking, you kind of can afford this.

Thanks for clarifying. But why have people started using it here on Sup Forums?

Yikes schizophrenia and autism, a deadly combo

I appreciate the info man, thanks.

Maybe this is what I've been missing, back when I lifted heavy weights, I lifted fucking hard 4-5 days a week, switched up routines, blah blah blah, but could never get past a certain point. Didn't matter what I did or how much weight I added.

I've reached sort of a similar dilemma. What would I do with a gf? What can I even do that we both can enjoy other than fucking? What do you even talk about with this "gf" person to keep shit interesting? Do I just fabricate lie after lie and wish for the best? Or do I make everything dauntingly boring yet real?

most people on Sup Forums are crossboarders and the memes leak out and spread sitewide over time.

I don't know, maybe it appeared on Sup Forums recently, lots of Sup Forums maymays tend to spread all over the place.

True alcoholism is not a fun way to go. Especially in such a depressed state.

Bro lifting natural, or hell, living naturally is for stupid idiots

You will NEVER become good looking natty. Ascend bro ascend. Reach your true potential

I'm not a lesbian.

I'm a socially awkward 5'8 assburger manlet

desu I do a lot of shit that someone would really enjoy i imagine (cooking, go out for lunch/walks often, etc)

but every chance i had at a relationship i really just sort of carefully pushed them out of my life before anything serious developed

I hate being picky but it's hard to find someone i really feel connected to, perhaps it's too late

İ S K E N D E R U N

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah yeah, I can see that. Maybe if you lifted naturally for 10 years you could start to look good but who has that sort of time? fuck sake

hey
I've been alone most of my life, the thing I had closest to a rlsp was 6 months with a girl I only saw 2 evenings per week.
Once I spent a holiday abroad with a girl, we were together, but vacation is a different thing.

Lately (I'm past 30) I've been with a NEET girl, I was unemployed then too, she slept here, then the next day she stayed and talked about other plans together, then she slept here again, we shopped for groceries, the next day she didn't even allude to going back to her flat, we spent the day together, then we came home, watched 4 weddings, talked about having dozens of children, fucked bareback, her not being on the pill. Then we spent another day together and another night... Then we went to her flat and I said I was climbing the stairs, I needed time for me. She didn't understand. Later on she asked me countless times about that moment, why didn't you want to come to my place?

So basically we spent more than 3 days and nights together.
Never happened to me before.
It's weird because several times, like shopping for groceries together, I thought we were playing mom and dad.

Nope

My m8 has the hookup and has the know how so he can lead me into the right path.

I wont touch it yet once in out of the service. Plus I have fucking gynecomastia, so I have to get the surgery first and foremost

GET OFF MY WEBSITE

yeah, but what the fuck else is there

like this guy , it's too late for me to do anything. I've been asocial for too long, I've lost the ability to function socially even at a basic level.

are you two together now?

So why didn't you go to her place?

I have a gf, I want to stay and watch the copa america match but she want to go to dance

We are going to do obviously what she wants

im balding

cuck

reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/comments/4mfsfa/source_transpharmajune_sale/

Here, this is good