GOP Data Leak

Does anyone know where I can get the Deep Root GOP data that was leaked?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Jewels_(Central_Intelligence_Agency)
gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB222/family_jewels_full.pdf
carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go back to your containment board

Go back to /r/politics.

The S3 bucket was only publicly accessible from the 12th to the 14th and I don't believe it the information on it has been leaked.

Some webcrawlers could've had it

No becausse it doesn't exist

Protip: If the CIA says something, the opposite is true.

Ask Vlad Putin. He runs the GOP now.

2BTC on the darknet can get you anything. With free shipping via FBI.

this whole 'russia did it' business is just to get the US public ready to accept sanctions and/or military action back like in the good old cold war days. For some reason, antagonising the second largest nuclear power is a good idea to the democrats.

Where'd 'russia did it' with hilary's emails? It's weird how that investigation went no-where.

Wow, I'm so excited. This is my first time, so be gentle:

Well when you hear the sanctions and the war drums you'll know you were prepared, on purpose.

>went nowhere
>All U.S. intelligence agencies agreed Russia did it.

Ok, Yuri.

The same ones that said that Saddam was a massive threat to world peace.... in 1990. And 2003. The same ones that iran-contra, overthrew governments, trained torturers, ran guerilla operations causing the deaths of millions of people around the world, made up some shit about lybia back in the 80s so they could bomb them for no reason, fed LSD to children to try and brainwash them, dropped bacteriological agents over US cities (causing deaths), fed radioactive mush to retarded people, toppled democratic regimes across the world, said that cambodia needed to be bombed (killing 100,000 civilians) but that Indonesia genociding east timor is perfectly acceptable, the same CIA that hasn't said a honest thing in 50 years and all their intel buddies.
Oh and the CIA that has TOOLS TO SPECIFICALLY MIMIC RUSSIAN (and other) HACKERS TO PLANT FALSE FLAGS ON POLITICALLY RELEVANT CYBERCRIMES. This was leaked in the CIA tools leak (the Vault7 leaks that also contained eternalblue responsible for the wannacrypt ransomware outbreak)

This is just OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD with as much effort as I care about on a Sup Forums post.

Their number one goal is to remove Trump. They would say absolutely anything to achieve that. It's a mistake to treat them as impartial "experts".

front page on reddit kek trying so hard for rossya fault rossya did it, and I read some about it. well it's not leak it's already public since beginning wtf.

Akshully Rove / Rumsfeld asked 892 guys at the CIA before one dude from the mail room said what they wanted to hear.
downing. street. memo.

Prove it. Because they did not. And it's already scientific truth just like principles of free market and evolution.

Da, comrade

>Believing CIA niggers

Russians are too stupid to use a proxy.
t. CIA nigger

alt facts are not scientific facts.

Russian state intervention isn't proved.

Did what?

if they have proof then Trump is already impeached

what all these intelligence agencies do is bragging about "I believe Russian hacker blalalalala.."

What exactly did the Russians do in their intervention

They influenced public opinion.

By doing what?

Don't feed redditors.
They constantly focus only on "how was it done" and not focusing on what has been revealed, corrupt politicians, links between gov and corp, incompetent hillary.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

>wikileaks
>literal russian psyop
i cant even rn

>Wikileaks
>Russian Psyop

What did the CIA tell you that: the peple that literally did pull literal psyops like Project MKULTRA, and Project Mockingbird?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

Again, if you believe that Wikileaks is a Russian Psyop, than go back to /r/politics.

*people
Don't forget the Family Jewels report.
Such a credible and trust worthy organization, don't you agree?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Jewels_(Central_Intelligence_Agency)

>citing wikipedia

gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB222/family_jewels_full.pdf

carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php

(((bernstein)))

Yeah, yeah yeah. He's a Jew. The point is the our intelligence agencies act awfully more like propaganda creators than actual intelligence agencies.

>believing the CIA
I understood that even amerifats agreed that the CIA is a rogue agency this days.