Daily reminder that there's absolutely nothing wrong with Windows 10

Daily reminder that there's absolutely nothing wrong with Windows 10.

Unless being a pedophile/criminal/terrorist an have to care about privacy issues, W10 is the ultimate choice for every kind of user.

>Great for productivity
>Great for gaming
>Great for developers

W10 is the most perfect OS to be created.

Shill alert fatherfuckers

install gentoo

Its pretty cool. BUT i don't like their ad crap, I mean this is a for pay OS, and all their telemetry ass clownery.

>Unless being a pedophile/criminal/terrorist an have to care about privacy issues, W10 is the ultimate choice for every kind of user.
Live stream yourself 24/7 publicly, You don't have anything to hide do you?

>Unless being a pedophile/criminal/terrorist
More like unless you're not a huge cuck.

>Live stream yourself 24/7 publicly
Only if you're a cute girl (male)

daily reminder to go fuck yourself

I'm tired of this garbage

go play candy crush soda on your botnet OS

>clusterfuck UI
>forced updates
>ads in the OS
>datamining
I'd use Windows ME before I used Windows 10.

>bloated
>buggy
>oh no something happened :(
>forced updates (only alternative is to disable them and have shit security)
>spies on you
>built in ads
>costs over $100 (unless you want to use a Russian malware activator)
>shit tablet interface
>hideous, flat, cluttered UI made of frosted glass and sharp corners
>Powershell is such shit that Microsoft had to port Bash
>comes with Minecraft and Candy Crush because the target audience is 12 year olds
>"nothing wrong with it"
Yeah, sure.

Install GNU/Linux. You don't have to be a cuckold faggot anymore.

Fucking automatic updates never even finish
>Oh no, something went wrong :(
>We couldn't finish installing updates, we'll continue at 3:30am

Any other OS good besides linux
>inb4 windows 7

>hdd

There's OS X, which is actually decent if you hackintosh. There's GNU/Hurd which I haven't tried at all. A BSD distribution might be good but it's for more advanced users and for servers. Haiku OS looks promising too.

IMO the best OS is Debian. XFCE is one of the best desktops out there. But if you need to be completely spoonfed then Ubuntu MATE would be a good place to start.

Thinking of Ubuntu, only downside is I lose a lot of my vidya, but I've seen online that most of it still works through wine or because valve.

What's the difference between Linux mint and Ubuntu? Not very familiar with Linux based OS

>Unless being a pedophile/criminal/terrorist an have to care about privacy issues, W10 is the ultimate choice for every kind of user.

Aaaand I can't take you seriously anymore.

k

Mint was really unstable when I used it about 6 months ago. I also used Ubuntu with Unity like a year ago and had a bunch of errors. Ubuntu MATE just works on an old laptop though. Ubuntu and Mint are forks of Debian.

If you're really concerned about games, just dual boot. Use the Windows partition only for games and use GNU/Linux for everything else. I've personally given up gaming because it's a waste of time for me. Linux was what got me into hobbyist programming.

Of course OP would never post his real name and all of his accounts and passwords here, but he would gladly feed them to Microsoft employees who have been known to mishandle customer data.

>"Oh boy, my project is due soon, better get on that."
>3:30am
>"We will install updates soon, save any work"
>Can't reschedule
>Can't even hit "not now"
>Update finishes following afternoon
>Fail class
>Become hobo
>Die
>If only i wasn't a pedophile
Windows 10 causes death confirmed.

I'm about to install LTSB in the hope that my PFN_LIST_CORRUPT bsods go away. I hope I can disable / filter out the telemetry shit because I am a huge weaboo.

My laptops a few years old, probably gonna go with MATE, ty user

>8
>EIGHT FUCKING ADS in one screenshot
Holy fuck lmao wincucks

Imagine if you had a critical embedded system that required a network connection and it's operating factory equipment, and Winshit decides to update while you're using a lift to move boxes over someone's head, or you're using a robotic arm to perform laser surgery in a hospital controlled by a Winturd machine. That would be real fun.

Jesus that makes me shiver

here
Should i delete the kek?

>not using Windows 10 LTSB

>LTSB
Does this stand for "lit that shit bruh?"

LTSB
i
t

t
h
a
t

s
h
i
t

b
r
u
h

Long term support branch.
Its an enterprise license without bloat. Tho i dont intend to pay for it. Not yet anyway.

It stands for "little tranny sucks balls", which is why that Femanon cunt uses it.

>$200 price tag
Fuck this shit, I'm out.

I deleted skype the other day.
Now it's back on.
°ܢo

>play stupid games
>win stupid prizes
Who would've thought that Windows doesn't respect user freedom?

do no delet kek

Windows 10 China Government Edition is the perfect operating system.

That's what LTSB is for

I was using red hat at work but because of a new client we were forced to move to win10. Now I'm afraid to shut down my laptop because they rolled out some fucking broken update that totally screws the system and it can't boot. so much for the "great for productivity™" meme, we all know windows is for babbys to play vidya, I hope m$ will fucking burn one day so we don't have to deal with this pathetic piece of shit company anymore.

Bonus meme points for trying to turn everything to le metro ui, so every advanced setting screen makes it look like it's been hacked together by a couple of MIT freshmen that will drop out eventually

delete the kek, it's overrun by normies now

>literally reads and writes any drive until it breaks
le spybotnet OS maymay

>systemd

hello ragesh
how are you?

You are right, I'm not a pedophile/criminal/terrorist, but, windows 10 is such a pile of shit os that I can't stand it.

and that's why people use versions that actually let you disable auto-updates

without-systemd.org
Void is patrician choice tho.