/tosg/ - Temple OS General: Profound Success Edition

FAQ

>What is TempleOS?
TempleOS (formerly J Operating System, SparrowOS and LoseThos) is a biblical themed lightweight operating system created over the span of a decade by programmer Terry A. Davis.
>How did TempleOS start?
Development for TempleOS began in 2003 after Davis suffered from a series of manic episodes that left him briefly hospitalized for mental health issues.
Davis is a former atheist who believes that he can "talk with God" and that God told him the operating system he built was God's official temple. According to Davis TempleOS is of 'Divine' intellect due to the inspired nature of the code. According to Davis, God said to create the operating system with 640x480, 16 colors display and a single audio voice. The operating system was coded in a programming language developed by Davis in C/C++ called "HolyC". The OS runs a file system called "Red Sea".
>What can TempleOS do?
TempleOS deliberately has no network support. It runs 8-bit ASCII with graphics in source code and has a 2D and 3D graphics library, which run at 640x480 VGA with 16 colors. The OS contains numerous embedded biblical references including a program called AfterEgypt which allows users to "communicate with God" through an oracle.

USEFUL LINKS
Official website: templeos.org/
Download TempleOS: templeos.org/files/
Videos: templeos.org/videos/ and youtube.com/channel/UC7XZSFX4YhqzXbt513F2sEA

NOTABLE QUOTES FROM TERRY
>I wrote a fucken compiler. Linus has not finished his compiler yet and suffers humiliation from Stallman.
>Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.
>My job is to hunt CIA niggers.
>Bill gates and the illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle
>I don't know why the liberals don't allow beastiality
>I liked the previous bird, I hated this bird
>God knows Perfect Justice

Latest video:
youtube.com/watch?v=2LNOCwKWEkU

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/minexew/Shrine/issues/9
youtube.com/watch?v=cJBkfBlPqrc
youtube.com/watch?v=1pDOuo4tsZU
github.com/tramplersheikhs/cherub
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when's he gonna start developing templeos again? I like his videos but damn this nigger procrastinates a lot

what if Terry is a CIA nigger?

He is a high priest. Why would he herd nigger cattle when he has a fucking space alien?

Yeah but... what if?

He would be better of screwing people like you.

Okay. That simple. Have fun with your nigger cattle cause I sure as hell ain't gonna suck your fucken jew nigger cock. Fuck yerself, you think I'm gonna fucken enjoy nigger cattle after I've had a fucken space alien? Are you fucken crazy? I've got a fucken space alien. Of course I'm not gonna fuck with nigger cattle, fuck yerself. Enjoy your fucken nigger cattle.

YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE. YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE. YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE. GO GO GO GO. YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE. You got a fucken herd of nigger cattle WOO WOO WOO

Why is Terry just blogging now? He seems crazier than ever now that Sup Forums retards convinced him to stop taking his meds, Diana is a coal burner, and that people actual take his delusions seriously.

k

He did a lot of changes in the last few days. Check the github mirror.

what is this nigger doing now?
github.com/minexew/Shrine/issues/9
is the heretic planning to defile God's third temple? how do we stop him

New vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=cJBkfBlPqrc

When's the next livestream?

Who's Frasier?

a CIA nigger. Terry's always ripping the shit out of him

I am fairly sure it is literally Frasier Crane from the television series.

I guess all of that nigger monkey talk got Terry riled up. Now he's banging the drums:
youtube.com/watch?v=1pDOuo4tsZU

I'm headed to Vegas this week

What do?

His therapist. That's what he refers to him as.

Someone should buy him a new drum kit

Fuck, does that mean templeos might actually run on raspberry one day? Imagine the fucking shitposting that would ensue

I vaguely remember a "Jesux" or something like that Geocities joke page many years ago

templeos is retro as fuck

ayyy

What?!

Absolute sacrilege

Fits in pretty well.

github.com/tramplersheikhs/cherub

That's heresy. Also how did you manage that :0

The internet is still full of wonders