/BST/

/BST bread, old one died

Other urls found in this thread:

dualmonitorbackgrounds.com/anime/hatsunemiku.jpg.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do these threads keep dying

because they're shit and pointless, they're more Sup Forums than anything is this shitty board, but whatever makes you guys feel better about yourselves.

>they're more Sup Forums

They've been on Sup Forums for as long as Sup Forums has been here

What table top is that?

One that sags

well no shit, cause Sup Forums outright bans them since they're retarded and even they know it, therefore this garbage thread sifts here.

same memestations, different day

>in b4 faggot poster and the countless replies from people who think it's not a b8 image

Currently working on getting everything the way I want it. Had to break out the hardware

Shot of the mounts. I need to see about a second arm for the tall one

dunno man , but if that side tilted monitor was (or maybe is?) touchscreen that would be rad AF

It's actually a drawing tablet, like a cintiq.

rad AF it is then.
cheers.

I personally would have the top monitor vertically to the left side for shitposting purposes but that's just me.
Great setup user.

Here is a better picture of my battlestation itself.

Kek, thanks. I like the IPS (top) closer to the drawing tablet, since the colors on it are spot on, and the tablet, not so much (Hey, for $200 I'm not complaining).

That side arm is a gas spring, as well, so it's fully mobile

>no vaporizer
>no fedora

keeping it simple, huh

Actually I have a bowler. Fedoras are too lamestream.

What's with your wall? There seem to be window frames mounted on your wall but there is nothing on the other side of the window.

design choice of the room, never bothered to take them down, i should though

Hi boys. What are you doing lately? I've been playing Siren and RE7 with my friend.

Ah yes, a man of taste I see

Is that right side mount free rotating?

If it is, holy shit, jelly.

Ayy. Its been a while. About two months since I've taken a new photo. A few things have changed. I hope everyone's summer is going well. R8, h8, etc.

Hot dogs/10

I'm really digging the counter tops man. If I had the money and thought I could pull off natural wood in my setup I would totally go for something like that.

Always mad respect for the project master.

Hmmm... Lots of personality. Cozy, but the walls are a bit over occupied for my taste.
personality/10

>Currently working on getting everything the way I want it.
The endless journey. Dust up a bit. Also, your desk looks kind of dank (in the water damaged way, not the cool way). Could just be schmutz? That top monitor implies to me a South Park WOW meme man posture. I never did understand the vertical multi monitor setup though. What is the view from your webcam like anyways? Is that your bald cam where you can keep constant track of the top of your head?

Never before has a panoramic image showed me so little
I like the keyboard. Points for originality on the desk I guess. Points for the thinkpad and dual PSPs. Not much else to say. Meh/10

That sure does make you look smart. Lose the books, cable management.

Not bad. Looks like a pretty cozy environment, like your battlestation is in a sunroom or something. Do you actually use desktop shortcuts?

10/10, would play PICO-8 games on

Nice trips. How exactly is that mouse positioning working out for you? Looks uncomfortable.

Very clean. I like this quite a bit although the oversized speakers on the desk always look somewhat ridiculous to me.

Nice, I've been meaning to give Siren a try at some point. Cozy. Overall I like it but you need to wrangle that spaghetti.

Yes, it is.

Almost done rearranging. Sorry the lighting is so shit, now.

How long have you guys been shit posting here anyways?

gotta occupy my walls, friendo. and that's not even a glimpse into the massive stack of posters and prints i have. not enough wall for them, i need them 100% covered to the point of cluttered!

To each their own senpai.

Looking good
People come and go
I've been posting many years longer than some
And some have been posting many years longer than me

truth.

Since 2008 at least. Since the time my life was completely out of order.

No one ever rates mine ;-;

also going to be moving to a different room in about a month

hi guys

please kill yourself

3/10

Neo, is that you?

>dopesmoker statue
>diablo 2
>blanket fort
you're alright guy

garbage, please at least try
what are you still in high school or something?

y tho

Don't let the other people knock you. It's not that bad. You just need better headphones, a better display, a better keyboard, a more practical and comfortable chair, a better mouse along with a mousepad....

Okay, everyone else is right. It's a shit.

underrated

No

6 years now
8 overall on Sup Forums

Where did you get the stands for that blanket fort?

You've inspired me.

>Hotdogs
>metal chopsticks that likely have no grip on food.

American detected.

food looks gross

the hell is with your roof?

When you thought majority of Sup Forums were non winfag's baka

His ceiling? Just a texture.

Post that wallpaper bro

Its an oak rasunda from ikea

it looks pretty messy

What trackball is that?

I got a dual boot and home server is l00nix

Moving soon, currently have boxes of crap all out. Why is it depressing to go through old stuff?

why is your ceiling so bad?

Drop ceilings suck, always thought about hanging sheet rock in that room but I don't wanna live in this area forever so i'm selling and moving

im more suprised that drop ceillings are installed in a residential building, the yellowing on some panels is quite awful too

>Trump/Pence

Yeah man, I've replaced them over the years I've been here. Prior owner was a smoker. Took forever to get the smell out of the house.

glass table ftw

Sup

>that pink border
Jim? From Kitsu?

nope, not him

Hai!
I should take new pictures, but I'll wait for my RX100 to come back from repair

>meme keycaps
>anime shit everywhere
>fucking kizuna ai trash
>vape
I'll be happy to lend you my bottle of bleach

>vape
Where the fuck have you seen vape

>vape
That's a Sony HDR-AS50 you retarded asshole
You need that bleach more than me

I like this setup. Would make justice rain from above with.

why does everyone have fancy vocal mics on scissor stands? is everyone trying to be a youtuber, or just going way overboard just for streaming on twitch? you'd be fine with a sm58 on a short stand for your desk.

pic related

swiffer sweeper shoved between cushions and a
lamp. the fort is a great winter addition to watch teev and play old vidya with gals/pals

A microphone sounds the best when it's up close . I used to have a little tripod for my micrpohone that I could place in front of my keyboard, but I would occasinally knock it over when trying to type something.

A microphone arm will let your microphone "float" above your work area while providing the best position for your microphone.

The further away you place your microphone from your mouth, the more the room acoustics come into play, generating echo's and overal a worse sound quality than what your microphone could deliver when it is up close.

Most microphones you see in the thread are cheaper or similarily prices to a Shure SM58, so I don't know what you're on about.

It looks less awful in person, the camera angle isn't helping anything. But its still pretty bad desu. Renter's life, not much I can do about it.

Thanks senpai. Appreciate ya.

>>Hotdogs

Cod, rice, Miso soup and bento hot dogs, what's gross about it?

A package coming from gemany is coming today, another package from 80km away is coming on thursday.
Both ordered on sunday.

Sweden yes.

Love the way you use the space in the room

Thanks!
But this summer heat makes me want to move it all around. Problem is that I'd have to drill more holes in the wall..

Know that feel, I have a thermometer in the coolest spot of the room and it says there are 29C. Being in Italy in this very moment fucking sucks

ikea countertop or?

also

wood panel user reporting in. not sure if you guys remember me, but i lost all my stuff to a house fire a couple months ago.

Just started the new setup. PC Parts are coming in and desk shopping next weekend.

Look forward to being back.

realy nice blanket fort

when will you make a new pic?

Keep us posted mate. Hope everything is settling down for you now.

what chair lad

It's definitely warmer inside than outside.
I'm basically just eating ice at this point.

Yes, Karlby. If you want the dark color, you can stain any of their other bright tabletops.

And I remember you, looking forward to new setup!

Miku wallpaper please

I wish I had the physical energy to keep everything that clean

Clearer pic

dualmonitorbackgrounds.com/anime/hatsunemiku.jpg.php

These are the only threads I post in, and I don't feel like making a thread so I'll ask here.

Any of you guys into 3d printers? Very recently got interested, expecting my first printer mid next week. I was looking into making an enclosure around my printer out of an ikea table and some corrugated plastic from home depot. Mainly so I can run the printer at night and still sleep in the same room. I know the electronics are usually passively cooled, so my question is this. Would Jimmy rigging a few pc case fans to phone chargers on the wall be adequate to cycle the air through a 2 square foot box?

Thank you!

Where do I get that kizuna ai sticker?

>so you can watch ur benis as you fap
fag

>orbweaver
user y