/arian/

Any arians here?

Who are the 3 flags in the back?

t. mohammed mollahzade

Yes 100% Mongol Aryan here

all iranic groups are not aryan, they're far too mixed with arabs

iranians for example are mixed with arabs/mongols and australoids and kurds are literally gypsies

WE

t. torkeh khaar

Tell us more dr broscience

وی

واز

اریانز ان شیت

lmfao arabs

I saw a Saudi for the first time in one of my classes. At first I thought she was a Pakistani.

>ایمپلاینگ

she probably was

I am Indian so therefore yes, my aryan brothers

She asked me for my ethnicity so I asked her for hers, doubt she was lying but it wouldn't too much a surprise if she is.

>"""""aryans"""""
>cucked by arabs and use their letters

Persian should use latin.

>Arian/Arianism
>the heretical doctrine of Arius (d. 336) that Christ the Son was not the substance or nature as God the Father

You've also been cucked. 1234567890

Scripture doesn't even matter at this point plus we don't have an Ataturk.

but we have pretty squiggles

DOROOD only to Aryans!

It has now become trend in the Aryan homeland of ERANSHAHR to say term like "Salam" or "Chetori koskesh?". DO NOT USE THIS TERM! It has been proven by best translators of Non-Islamic ARYAN University of Qazvin (located in basement of Dr. Hassan, with PhD in engineering of all ARYAN vehicle of Pride and even Samand model 2011 and 2012), that this term mean in Arab tongue "Give Arab Gulf now!".

Instead I recommend new greeting, on par with recommendation of greatest Hakim of ERANSHAHR E ARYAAYI, as form of handshake of secrecy, similar to Taazi Zionist allied movement "Freemason" and the secret handshake of the British capitalist, except with glory of Ahura Mazda and mind of Avicenna and Rhazes (whom discover Persian Gulf).

Please do a ARYAN brainstorm on what greeting must be use to signify that you are one of great ARYAN and supporter of none but the Iranian cause.

Also, my recommendation is downvote button must be in shape of crescent and star, and upvote must be in shape of Aryan idol of Ahura Mazda (known to Taazi Zionist German science-man of Anishtan as "Die Hure Mazda").

Cursed be the Arab, and all whom affiliate (include the false Aryan German and the capitalist Britaniyayeh Kabir)!

We're talking about the ethnic group not religion,numb nuts

با این معنیش چی بود؟

Sorry my friend i do not read the arabic writing system

همین الان راجع به زبان فارسی چیه گفتی، ماده سگ کوچیک؟ شما بدان که من از بالا کلاسم توی ارتش امدم بیرون، با بیشتر از ۳۰۰ تا آدم کشتم.