ANIMEBYTES/BAKABT invitation festival

Does a kind soul have invites for those private trackers ?
Thenks

sent :^)

BakaBT doesn't have an invite system. At the moment it's a purely closed tracker, with the only accounts being the ones created before it was locked down. That will not last forever, but it is the case for right now.

>tfw I'm in the sekrit club

I've got 9, but it's not even remotely hard to get into AB. I'm not even a weeb and got in no problem. You can too.

>tfw 4.2 ratio but don't give a single shit about sekrit klubs because nyaa is good enough

Does Baka still only have a few shitty torrents? Don't even see a point in it when there's nyaa and AB.

any more of those?

my nigga

>Not using Xdcc

fucking millennial garbage

Xdcc is slower than torrents nigga

I forgot to log into AB and my account has been permanently disabled.

Well, who needs them when there's nyaa. Hell, 99% of those stuff came from XDCC anyway.

I was in AB twice, each time account was auto disabled because I didn't log in for a month despite seeding dozens of torrents 24/7. Fuck those pretentious bastards, I'll take my seeding elsewhere.

I've gone at least 6 months without using my account nor seeding multiple times and I still have mine

got kicked for not seeding :^)

if it's your first time you can hop onto account support and it will re-enable automatically

>people here complaining about breaking the rules of a private tracker getting them banned

Maybe they changed it more recently, my experience is from a few years ago

It is my first time but I left it unchecked for too long. So they permanently disabled my account.

Did anything ever get to replace what.cd?

Also what is the good mirror for kickasstorrents these days ? Updated and not a piratebay/other tracker frontend

weird i did it for more than a year and it just re-enabled